Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2017, 11:00 AM   #31
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
when her pussy and ass connect, and there taint no more taint
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:15 AM   #32
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by add1ct3d View Post
Lol. It's none of your business....but here is what I plan to do. Smh...
Bwahaha!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #33
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Best line I heard from a retired provider 4 years ago.

It's time to go when you check your PM it's all reference check messages and none are appt inquiry messages.

She went on to say.....you go from being a hot piece of ass to become library of the hobby. Oh and being a library doesn't pay the bills.

Edit to add: if your reading this ....shoot me a PM with your mandle. I still wanna tap it
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:44 PM   #34
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the others...
It may be time to go when you start having a bad attitude (aka the wife experience), when it's no longer fun and definitely when your pussy and ass connect (funny stuff knotty)

I'd like to add, if you have to get drunk before your apointnents, just to get through it, um yeah it might be time to move on.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:08 PM   #35
KissableMelissa
Part Time Girlfriend ❤️❤️

User ID: 370051
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only been in the hobby for about a year, however I agree with many of you. I think it’s time to retire when you no longer get excited for your appointment. I love to meet new clients and I cherish my regular ones! I’ve never been happier since I started doing this!
KissableMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:36 AM   #36
r1ken2008
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

To be honest, retirement is a frame of mind. I work with plenty of leople who are ROJ (Retired On the Job).

Do whatever you feel is best for you!
r1ken2008 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:07 AM   #37
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I'm curious as to what Kitty and Carla have to say on this topic.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:51 AM   #38
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
I'm curious as to what Kitty and Carla have to say on this topic.
Why? They aren't even close to being the oldest ladies on the site.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:16 PM   #39
Secret Baby
CertifiedFreakyHeadHunter

User ID: 326990
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its all up to the woman honestly..for me i know i wont be doing this past 30 (even though i gave myself 2yrs from my join date lol) except for my regs. Have to have a goal in mind for when you cant do this anymore
Secret Baby is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #40
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

For many ladies I don’t think there’s a goal of retirement as much as it is survival. Unless you’re paying into Social Security (which the smart ones do) they do what they have to do to survive until they die. Some don’t have options to do something else due to a variety of reasons such as criminal record or no work history. They could get a job at McDonald’s but it’s got to be hard working 40 hours and getting a $300 check after you’ve spent the last several decades making that much for a 90 minute session.

Marriage? I’m from the school of thought you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife. Want to take your hooker to the company picnic and have guys talking about they paid $50 extra to have anal with her? Will he ever really trust her? I don’t think so in most cases.

It’s a lonely life for many of the ladies that do this long-term and I sometimes feel for them - every guy tells them how beautiful they are but wouldn’t give her a dollar unless she gave them a blowjob.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:30 AM   #41
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post

It’s a lonely life for many of the ladies that do this long-term and I sometimes feel for them - every guy tells them how beautiful they are but wouldn’t give her a dollar unless she gave them a blowjob.
You getting soft old man? I don't BS them telling them that they're beautiful if they're not, But also wouldn't give them $ unless they work for it, A BJ would be the minimum requirement and always tip if they take it up the ass.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:44 AM   #42
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I don't believe ze mentioned this as a threAD....to be a negative thing....

I enjoy your posts....so keep writing....
Analeese, I want a bottle of whatever face cream you use. Your skin is absolutely radiant!
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:30 AM   #43
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou View Post
Of course a Provider can make that choice anytime!
However if her looks have tarnished? ( hiding behind inaccurate photos or one that are not current)
Body is not in shape anymore ?
Or could reputation also be considered?
Basically I curious of the longevity of when one should consider finding an alternative source of income.

First of all, I took the liberty of taking the center off of your posts so people can read them a lot more easily.

Second of all, I'd like to know your real reason for posting such a snarky threAD Sounds like you are trying to throw a few shots at somebody you aren't happy with without naming names.

Quote:
So now that we all conclude as I stated a provider can make that choice anytime!
What about the ones that hide behind old, inaccurate and altered photos? How often does this occur?
To see something very inviting and finding at the door, the pictures are far from accurate?
As for the threAD Ze I love the photo you added ( and I’m being honest!)
I have read many THREADS that include a providers picture along with up coming dates.
My threads have not included anything regarding my availability, lonely, or in need for a regular.
Simple things that I desire, enjoy and curiosity. I’m a mature woman that will NEVER DISREPECT ANYONE!
It’s obvious some care not for my threads and the best I can respond is don’t bother reading them.
And to all please if I cross a boundary please pm me so it can be address in a mature manner. We all are adults here correct?

I'd also like to know your reason for worrying about the pics other providers post? And this affects you? How?

Yes, you are right, there are quite a few of us who care not for your threADs. They reek of upsell and desperation... but to each his own I only suggested that you make them a bit less obviously what they are which is attempts to get phone calls and stir up what is obviously stagnant business on your end.

Quote:
AnaLeese and Ze I didn’t take it as negative! Sometimes without knowing a person in RL words can come of to others negatively, misconstrued etc. I just wanted to cover all bases.
There were more questions in my threAD than just retirement. I’m curious ��.
Back in late 2015 when I started, I was very unfamiliar and I’m still learning about the hobby. I did not participate in threads and now I am.
I have a healthy sexual appetite, enjoy pleasing, prefer to stay single, independent and desire to achieve my goals and have a good time doing it. The hobby provides me with all of that and more.
I’m able to consentrate on my career, have quality time with family and bonus get my needs met.
I’ve coresponded with many AMAZING PROVIDERS, MEET A FEW and my clientele have always been enjoyable.
The worst thing I can say about the hobby is the drama that is started and some are just simply RUDE to others in threads.
I do hope all have an enjoyable week
Now if that isn't a blatant Ad, I don't know what is and I've been a member here and verified since 2010.

Eccie isn't the place for butthurt as you so obviously are. You have the nerve to say the worst thing is the drama when you wrote this unnecessary thread about something that is none of your business You think pics are misleading? Get a mandle and write a review about it...but be prepared to face the consequences. I don't know what to tell you, but I will tell you one thing it's none of your business and if you want to throw old outdated or misleading photos out there, be real with it and name some names and let people who know better, like clients who have actually seen them be the judge.

You act like what you are stating, all that bs is pertinent to someone's retirement or even how things work around here, when in fact it's just not how things work at all.

KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:49 AM   #44
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning all!
This thread has stired up even more curiosity after reading some of the responses ( obvious only one question can be asked in a thread )which I stated in the original thread.
I have enough on my plate to utilize my energy on. No need to get into someone else’s business. Again when I started the HL was intriguing “ still am“ and I did read some threads, however again I didn’t involve myself.
Here are some facts;
I POST THREADS BECAUSE OF MY CURIOSITY ONLY!
I honestly didn’t start participating to take the place of an “AD”
I’m not a hustler
My photos are current and unaltered
I focus of my business
I’m in pretty good shape ( my opinion ) MILF that has a high sex drive
Do not utilize anything to get myself in the mood to visit with a gentleman ( alcohol, drugs etc.
I have had COCKtails a few times and wine on dinner dates
I love cock and cum

I know for fact many jump in to simple be seen “EXPOSURE” and I say go for it!
As long as your not being rude,disrespectful or trying to bully another person, I give you a high five. “ we all are adults here, suppose to be mature and all have other things going on in RL”
THERE IS NOHING I CAN DO TO PREVENT ANY OF THESE ACTION EXCEPT STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
A provider has a business ;marketing and generating new clients = new / more revenue.
Again I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT ANYONE HERE, REGARDLESS of what they may think of me, my ads, profile, threads, pics or comments.
Personally “AGAIN” I enjoy the hobby! I have wonderful visits, plenty of regulars, ability to focus on personal goals.
IM NEVER LONLEY ( I have a RL, outside of my business in the HW )
And finally this will be the first and last time I mention a name excluding giving a compliment.
Ms KittyLamour I don’t know you, or anything about you! I don’t seek you out on any site “troll” ; discuss you, ask about you or care to......
( now if you would like to come over and play, or request and outcall then maybe I would be interested in getting to know you )
I don’t know what set you off to start your trolling on my threads or reading into me more than necessary, I’m just a provider, black and white.
If I disrespect you or anyone else in some manner for you to utilize energy on me instead of focusing on generating or visiting potential clients, I’m terrible sorry! I have never followed any other provider and never will.
I have no need to throw names out in my threads, because they are NOT DIRECTED to anyone person.
IF ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD DONT LIKE MINE “ just don’t open them up” ( I’m far from being a smart ass, bitchy, or mean, I’m actually a nice kind person in RL and HL)
NOW IM FINISHED WITH THREAD AND MOVING ON, SO I CAN UTILIZE MY ENERGY ELES WHERE.
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:49 AM   #45
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I see ppl on board with the subject except kitty... appears that kitty is trying hard to pick a cat fight. Kitty, it is time to retire... lol
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women