Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #31
gpedude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

DAMN! That sucks.
gpedude is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:29 PM   #32
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

SA was the best money that I've ever spent on something like this. Sure, it does have the ladies with GPS and some of those have cross over accounts here and/or on P411. However, the vast majority want much less cash and offer two to three times the amount of time spent together with even longer dates on the table. The ones I decided to meet were all open to intimacy.

The most important thing I can say is that my SA experience was so good because I can host. Hosting seems to be the key to scoring most of the young ladies as dates and continuing on into an arrangement. I can also say that that month almost killed me. During my second week, I met nine ladies for meet and greets; one every weekday and two each on Saturday and Sunday.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #33
fred_flinstone
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I dont have premium access any more. I pretty much just come here for the drama. I get all I want from SA
fred_flinstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 PM   #34
Megan James
Ebony Bombshell

User ID: 422708
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To me SA sucks guys want three hours of your time for what you make here in an hour. They annoy me so badly they want entirely too much time and attention for what the claim to be looking for which is a traditional/NSA SD/SB relationship. I have an account had it for a while never done a date or met with anyone I lose patience too fast. I go there looking for more of a monthly payment thing while Eccie and Eros is more PPM for me.
Megan James is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:46 PM   #35
Adonis
Premium Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan James View Post
To me SA sucks guys want three hours of your time for what you make here in an hour. They annoy me so badly they want entirely too much time and attention for what the claim to be looking for which is a traditional/NSA SD/SB relationship. I have an account had it for a while never done a date or met with anyone I lose patience too fast. I go there looking for more of a monthly payment thing while Eccie and Eros is more PPM for me.
The guys ask for that over there because the majority of the ladies offer those times and rates as their standard. Most of the SA GPS (SA guys point of view)comes from cross over ladies who're doing this type of work here and/or on other sites or they're dancers at Men's Clubs.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:35 PM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Clearly from the responses here you can tell SA is full of the same guys on eccie looking to take advantage of girls who don’t know any better for more time and less money lol

I was on there probably 4 years ago, had great luck and met two REAL sugar daddies. Over time the quality of the site and people there went downhill much like this one has.

Over the past year or so a few fake profiles went up with my pictures on there and some other sites. It was hell getting them taken down too. Such a hassle. Not sure what kind of scam they were running.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM   #37
Adonis
Premium Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Clearly from the responses here you can tell SA is full of the same guys on eccie looking to take advantage of girls who don’t know any better for more time and less money lol
When the ladies typically offer $300/3 hours; why would I or anyone else counter with $5-600 or more? Do you think Eccie guys are taking advantage of the ladies here because these ladies don't know any better? After all, Eros ladies are generally asking for $500-1K/HR.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:45 PM   #38
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:

I was on there probably 4 years ago, had great luck and met two REAL sugar daddies. Over time the quality of the site and people there went downhill much like this one has.

Over the past year or so a few fake profiles went up with my pictures on there and some other sites. It was hell getting them taken down too. Such a hassle. Not sure what kind of scam they were running.
Some of us are actually interested in a true SD/SB arrangement. It's all the whoremongers from ECCIE that are fucking everything up for the rest of us by treating them like whores and training them to be UTR providers.
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:46 PM   #39
Megan James
Ebony Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Some of us are actually interested in a true SD/SB arrangement. It's all the whoremongers from ECCIE that are fucking everything up for the rest of us by treating them like whores and training them to be UTR providers.
Idk I find that a lot of guys from SA always say they want a FWB arrangement which to me is basically saying you want to pay for sex, and the girls just say mutually benefitting so guys will even show interest. I wanted something more traditional but the site is just not that anymore. I'm a dancer and I'm on here but I still have different ways of going about each thing.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:25 PM   #40
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

SA is a completely different game than eccie.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:08 PM   #41
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
SA is a completely different game than eccie.
^THIS^

and because of ^that^ we should keep SA to mens lounge and I can assure you most women working by the hour will think just like these 2 whom posted on this page, although they have different themes / reasons, which I wholly understand, Pa Leeez

The first one states

"Clearly from the responses here you can tell SA is full of the same guys on eccie looking to take advantage of girls who don’t know any better for more time and less money lol

I was on there probably 4 years ago, had great luck and met two REAL sugar daddies"

don't you see the oxymoron in that?

"Idk I find that a lot of guys from SA always say they want a FWB arrangement which to me is basically saying you want to pay for sex, and the girls just say mutually benefitting so guys will even show interest. I wanted something more traditional but the site is just not that anymore. I'm a dancer"

Again, you are looking for something more traditional from the site???? Again the oxymoron. Let me help you, you're a dancer and on ECCIE so I assure you that you're perspective is different than many women and men on that site.

I wish the mods would remove all SA discussions from this entire board, its the best goldmine IMO but it's getting too much attention. Gents I am telling ya SA is fruitful I still don't want to share bit it's starting to get exposed, not good.
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:21 PM   #42
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Been on it, it's more for the single type that can bring the the SA girls back to their places. Not alot of us can do that so that limits our selection.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:24 PM   #43
Megan James
Ebony Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGuy View Post
^THIS^

and because of ^that^ we should keep SA to mens lounge and I can assure you most women working by the hour will think just like these 2 whom posted on this page, although they have different themes / reasons, which I wholly understand, Pa Leeez

The first one states

"Clearly from the responses here you can tell SA is full of the same guys on eccie looking to take advantage of girls who don’t know any better for more time and less money lol

I was on there probably 4 years ago, had great luck and met two REAL sugar daddies"

don't you see the oxymoron in that?

"Idk I find that a lot of guys from SA always say they want a FWB arrangement which to me is basically saying you want to pay for sex, and the girls just say mutually benefitting so guys will even show interest. I wanted something more traditional but the site is just not that anymore. I'm a dancer"

Again, you are looking for something more traditional from the site???? Again the oxymoron. Let me help you, you're a dancer and on ECCIE so I assure you that you're perspective is different than many women and men on that site.

I wish the mods would remove all SA discussions from this entire board, its the best goldmine IMO but it's getting too much attention. Gents I am telling ya SA is fruitful I still don't want to share bit it's starting to get exposed, not good.
No actually I was on SA before I was a dancer and before I was ever on eccie which you can see I just recently joined. So the way my mind thinks about SA you would never know don't assume that you do. I know what I mean by traditional and paying a girl 250 to hang out for two or three hours every time you see her isn't so. Its a goldmine because you can do and get more for less money which is why guys who are looking for that are not and never have been my intended targets on there,

SA is to cater to my Daddy Princess fantasy wont go into details but like I said those guys on there just want to pay for cheap sex they aren't looking for an actual SD/SB arrangement is all I'm saying.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:31 AM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They want it removed from the boards because it’s giving their predatory secrets and ways away... lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #45
Megan James
Ebony Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly lol that's all it is and some poor SA girl might see this and realize 250 for three hours of your time or a night cap is ridiculous and they are simply taking advantage of you.
Quote:
They want it removed from the boards because it’s giving their predatory secrets and ways away... lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women