Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2015, 07:54 AM   #31
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
I did try HotS but it seems really really easy?

it's nice not gonna lie, and blizzard made it so it's beautiful <3

but i'm a league girl hands down, it's between DOTA and HotS

yea, i see what they mean, i guess i'm was trying to have my cake and eat it too

Damn then i must suck at MOBAs casue im barely an average level player, granted been playing only a month but still. I have my good days and bad days.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #32
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
YO <- RIGHT HERE.
swoon
corona is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #33
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I have a number of friends who are providers. We do things that friends do together. Some i have known for years. Some I met here, some outside of Eccie. Some might have sex with me if not for the fact I know what they do. Or not.

But, i don't give them money for nothing and they don't give me sex for free. We keep that line clear so we stay friends.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #34
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Ashi is different from most guys. A lot of people are only looking for what they can get out of you so you have to keep your defenses up or you will get used up and in the end, all you have is regret.

In my time as a provider, I have had a lot of great clients. An outsider looking in would definitely say that we are friends and it is a fact that I prefer their company over anyone that I consider a "friend". Sometimes people click with each other and it is a lot of fun. However, I would never call them like I do my friends and every time we get together, they pay. It does not bother me if they don't call or they want to use me as a reference.

Maintaining your professionalism will attract the right guys and deter the wrong guys. If you are looking to fuck, maybe you should try Match.com.
What are you taking about? We are talking about clients becoming friends. You still looking at clients as clients. ( I would never call them like I do my friends and every time we get together, they pay. It does not bother me if they don't call or they want to use me as a reference.)
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #35
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Hey , BDBone, . sexy Erotic Morgan ( the Fey) is my new friend here! She said something nice about me ... SO PLEASE BE SUPER NICE TO HER !

The way I took her comment is she values an established top notch client more than some of her flaky friends . ( me in this case , lol)- a client is still a client even if treated with maximum friendliness. she shows she is strong, and coolheaded and knows the basics of the money flow dynamics.

All in good humor...
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #36
hornsfan4life
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

IMHO, it real depends on the people involved. I'm a hobbyist, been so for a while, and one of my best friends in the world is a provider. We have a great relationship. We respect each other, we care for each other and we genuinely like each other. I COULD get "freebies" all the time but because I respect her and value her friendship I pay. Hell, she's constantly arguing with me that I don't have to pay, but I do. Do I ever take her up on an occasional "freebie"? Sure! But because we're really friends I never want her to feel as though I'm taking advantage of her, I pay 99% of the time.

As far as me seeing other ladies.......it's awesome! She's never ever tried to interfere with anyone I wanted to see. In fact she's gone so far as to make suggestions as to whom she thought I'd have a good time with AND offered to pay for sessions!

Everyone and every situation is different, IMHO the key to making any friendship work, regardless of how or where it begins, is mutual respect and valuing the other person.

I'm a hobbyist and my bestie is a provider and it's cool! We respect each other, we value each other's friendship and we fuck!
hornsfan4life is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:03 PM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
Hey Everyone,

I've been a bit conflicted about some things lately in terms of etiquette...

I LOVE making new friends, especially ones i can sleep with... but i've been told by so many people don't mix business with pleasure or &quot;don't fuck your money&quot;. Especially since i play a whole lote of MOBA's online games etc., attending comic/anime conventions.

To me that seems odd all things considering,

So in reality

When is it ok to become real friends with Clients/Providers?
or
should you just avoid all together?
I have fallen in love with several providers, although I never tell them I love them, they do not mention it, and we go about our business. I would consider them friends and I assume they like me, because they always take my calls and appointments, but they realize I can easily afford to pay them and know I refuse to take advantage of them.

So, I always pay. I rarely ever spend any off the clock time with them just to make sure I'm not taking advantage of their good nature. If I were closer to their age and not very happy with my family life, I would definitely try to get more deeply involved.

In that respect, if it is a guy your age and you like him, it could be trouble, or it could work out. However, he needs to be open minded and screw other women, and let you screw around, also. It would never work out with a guy who only wants you for himself.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:10 PM   #38
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep your circle small.
Business separate from your personal Life.
Always.

I've met some really great people in the Hobby, Providers and Clients and I value the friendship I have maintained with them over the years.
I've broken rules but I learned from my mistakes.
It happens.

Just be safe and do what you makes you happy

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:28 PM   #39
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornsfan4life View Post
IMHO, it real depends on the people involved. I'm a hobbyist, been so for a while, and one of my best friends in the world is a provider. We have a great relationship. We respect each other, we care for each other and we genuinely like each other. I COULD get "freebies" all the time but because I respect her and value her friendship I pay. Hell, she's constantly arguing with me that I don't have to pay, but I do. Do I ever take her up on an occasional "freebie"? Sure! But because we're really friends I never want her to feel as though I'm taking advantage of her, I pay 99% of the time.

As far as me seeing other ladies.......it's awesome! She's never ever tried to interfere with anyone I wanted to see. In fact she's gone so far as to make suggestions as to whom she thought I'd have a good time with AND offered to pay for sessions!

Everyone and every situation is different, IMHO the key to making any friendship work, regardless of how or where it begins, is mutual respect and valuing the other person.

I'm a hobbyist and my bestie is a provider and it's cool! We respect each other, we value each other's friendship and we fuck!
She is a lucky girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Keep your circle small.
Business separate from your personal Life.
Always.

I've met some really great people in the Hobby, Providers and Clients and I value the friendship I have maintained with them over the years.
I've broken rules but I learned from my mistakes.
It happens.

Just be safe and do what you makes you happy

You are a great friend! Love ya!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:58 PM   #40
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post

You are a great friend! Love ya!

LOVE YOU TOO AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Call me while you're in town! Miss your pretty face!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:50 AM   #41
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

HOOOOOOoooolllllly FUuucccK!

Are some of these motherfuckers really talkin about falling in love?

What the fuck is going on around here?
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:58 PM   #42
VVFIVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

It all boils down to the two consenting adults. If you want to have a non-business like relationship even though y'all were brought together through the hobby world, then go for it.

A well known provider, who has now moved out of DFW, and I had a mutual connection and we were naturally drawn towards each other. We had multiple business sessions and then we decided to hang out in the vanilla world. We went for HH dates, movies, Bars and Clubs, Dinner dates et all....yes we made love to each other and when I paid for the services, both of us felt unnatural.

We did have few impromptu sessions which did not involve any business transactions now and then. We bonded and were/are friends till date.

IMHO - do what you guys feel is right, as long as there is no expectations or drama involved. Then again don't go trusting on everyone based on words, but trust your instincts!!!!
VVFIVE is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #43
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Iaintliein is a great example. He is amazing. One of my favorite people. I would consider us "friends". But the job is the job is the job. Those of us that have been around will tell you to avoid personal entanglements at almost any cost, however, there will be exceptions. Just make SURE in the BEGINNING that they understand where you stand and DO NOT MOVE THE LINE.

Becareful with yourself and your loved ones. The choices you make affect everyone you know. It may be years before you see damage.... and I can't stress that enough.

BTW Do NOT get entangled with a married man. DO NOT. Even friendly drinks are a no no. Once you give an inch, you'll never get it back and more will ultimately be expected no matter what they say at the time.

But hey on a different note, you sound right up my alley. I don't want to fuck you (well ya I kinda do), but I'd sure love to hang sometime. I love Cons. Almost any one. That's another thing though, be very careful which providers you choose to associate with. You'll get seriously screwed 9 out of 10 times. I have just been very fortunate and blessed on all fronts. Take care girl. You are amazingly beautiful....
Kindred spirits for sure. It's been too long my friend. Look in your in box.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:26 PM   #44
SelenaAce
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done this, always ended in disaster for me. :/
SelenaAce is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #45
AsianChampagne
Pending Age Verification