Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162832
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41975
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36363
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 12:02 PM   #31
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Life happens , but e-mail or call to cancel , don't just not answer that's when the threads start flying.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:06 PM   #32
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Being cancelled on sucks but more for the frustration of it. I am not a guy to have ladies on stand by, so the trolling for a new appointment drives me insane.

Plenty of notice takes the sting out of it. The worst is (which just happen to me recently), is showing up, and the provider saying "shoots, I did it again! Im sorry I overbooked again, this guy is in a 90 minute session and I cant see you" now that is that bs
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:10 PM   #33
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

I will agree with the others being cancelled on sucks...on the other hand I have had to cancel a couple myself due to RL events. In those cases it was planned in advance and I was able to give 24 hour notice. Usually I am taking vacation time to hobby and don't have a plan B set up because I don't want to have someone on standby...that just isn't right to me. So having to find an alternate at the last minute can be challenging especially since I like longer visits.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #34
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

This might've been said already. My apologies, if so (skipped a couple pages).

If you must cancel, then ACTUALLY cancel. Don't go into radio silence 20 minutes out from start time, acting like you can't answer calls and/or texts and shit. Now we're left wondering on the other end. Why aren't you answering the texts? Why aren't you answering the calls? Did you double book and blow us off? Are you stuck in traffic, or what?

For a hobbyist like me, I don't go to plan B until it's quite obvious that plan A just isn't going to happen (this basically means I'm in limbo for like, half an hour or so, trying to find another provider to see. So, ladies, if I contact you on short notice, I'm probably in plan B mode. Forgive me for the urgency in wanting to see you, but odds are at this point I'm like, an hour INTO already being horny ).

Once I've gone to plan B, this means I've lost all faith in plan A. If you're plan A, you have maybe 30 minutes past the appt. time to salvage the situation. No guarantees, of course ( I COULD stop plan B actions, if it's real early in plan B actions...i.e. nothing confirmed with plan B just yet). I know life happens, and don't like to put people on some evil NEVER AGAIN list. But when it happens too many times in a row or too many times in a short proximity, especially given in today's time (with GPS), I start to lose faith in you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:05 PM   #35
Nauti Toy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaylee baby U are a class act, but class acts are not exempt from "life" I wish U smooth sailing real soon and just don't let the tuff times wear ya down. Anyone who has ever met you will respect your calls.

Actually, I actually would love to have one of your "make it up to you" sessions!! Heck let's set a date, you cancel on me, I'll snivel around and then let's have a hot monkey sex make up session!!
Nauti Toy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM   #36
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I think if you cancel with an hour or more notice that's part of the hobby and I wouldn't expect anything in return.

I would typically confirm an hour before the appointment time or before I had to leave my house or work. If you cancel after we confirm then I think that's different and a discount or extended time session should be offered.
Happened to me after I text to say eta is 30 mins. 15 mins later a text says don't come.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:11 PM   #37
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

In all relationships, business or personal, communication is key. If the person on the other side of the aisle doesn't understand that life happens, then that person probably wasn't someone you would want to see anyway.

I have been cancelled on a few times and have had to cancel appointments as well. I have never been turned down when I tried to reschedule because I was respectful and communicated in a timely manner.

Good luck with your circumstances Kaylee. Things will always get better.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 07:23 AM   #38
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks you. Things are going great as we speak.

:-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 08:00 AM   #39
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to cancel on a guy somewhat last min last week and I felt bad but I figure it's better than going thru a session when you aren't feeling well and can't give it your best.

Last week was a crazy week for everyone with kids going back to school and all I had a few cancellations from guys myself as well so it wasn't just me.

Shit happens. Good news is things will start going back to normal and business will pick up yayyy
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 08:04 AM   #40
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time?
To the bolded:
Just tell me you respect and appreciate my time. You should already be doing this, right? So just say you do and that, I would hope for everyone, should be good enough.

Overall:
Probably just me, but whether you say you have a family medical emergency, car troubles, took a big poo and your place stinks so you want to air it out, or whatever, they all get treated the same. I don't particularly care what the reason is, it all just means we won't be seeing each other when we had planned. Either I'll want to still see you and we can work something out, or I'll move on. Personally, it's how someone handles the latter that usually determines if I'll still want to see them or not.

No need for all the stupid drama that gets posted when this happens. Either work it out, or move on. It's pretty simple.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 08:04 AM   #41
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time?
To the bolded:
Just tell me you respect and appreciate my time. You should already be doing this, right (as in, it's expected that you respect and appreciate your clients time, as we should yours)? So just say you do and that, I would hope for everyone, should be good enough.

Overall:
Probably just me, but whether you say you have a family medical emergency, car troubles, took a big poo and your place stinks so you want to air it out, or whatever, they all get treated the same. I don't particularly care what the reason is, it all just means we won't be seeing each other when we had planned. Either I'll want to still see you and we can work something out, or I'll move on. Personally, it's how someone handles the latter that usually determines if I'll still want to see them or not.

No need for all the stupid drama that gets posted when this happens. Either work it out, or move on. It's pretty simple.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:14 AM   #42
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Quote:
Ugh those awful last minute cancellations that sometimes happen.

My body is on haywire mode (which I hate) and I see that fsbm only is the safe and solid option to solidly follow through with appointments right now.

So with that being said, I've had to do a couple of last minute cancellations (which I HATE).

I'm going through a difficult (and scary) transition at the moment and I have to change my game plan but I figured this is a GREAT opportunity to get some valuable and useful feed back at the same time.

So do tell, what can us ladies do to help you feel valued and respected when these situations arise?
If that has to happen, Kaylee, ask to call the client instead of hiding behind non respectful texts or emails.
Texts cannot convey respectfullness nor sorrow for canceling.
Providers who only text show they don't really care and are afraid the client can tell they may really be at a loud bar or party. At least, that is suspect.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:24 AM   #43
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner Lisa View Post
I cancelled on a client last night because I couldn't make it to my incall last night. I get up this morning and he decides to send p411 ok which I denied and heard he did a ncns review. Doesn't really bother me. I'm a human and if you that mad cause I couldn't make it, then I didn't need to see you anyway.
Did you text him or call him. Texting is just words. If you want to express respect and sorrow, ask to call. I bet you keep his respect too.
Old 08-25-2015, 03:07 PM   #44
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys don't want a phone call so I ask them to call me instead.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:17 AM   #45
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Kaylee: Honesty always. Plus, you are such a straight up legend on this board, I wouldn't think a gentleman would have an issue with a cancellation.

I have had to do it, and I have had it done to me. Plan B is made for this.

Yeppers, I was frustrated because I was horny ! But shoot, that's the way life is. And hey: it might even be a round about way for a True Screening Process: Cancel, and see how he reacts ! If he is a douche, you will soon find out. A Gent, then you will also discover how he handles adversity !

Naw, don't do that... But it tickled me when it occurred to me !

Best to your haywire body time !
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women