Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #31
ONEXKID
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
LMAO - Oh "It's ON like donkey kong" now baby!!!

Get ready - check your text msgs!!!

I'ma MEXI-CAN not a MEXI-CAN'T......

and ummm no TXT MSG YET!!!!!

Guess I WON!!!!!!!
ONEXKID is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #32
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

IP -
Apparently he's having issues with texts. If you'd like my number to make sure the problem isn't on your end, let me know. I'd be happy to help.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #33
ONEXKID
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post
IP -
Apparently he's having issues with texts. If you'd like my number to make sure the problem isn't on your end, let me know. I'd be happy to help.

CL my text are working fine... Lol

SHE JUST SKURED!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #34
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
The main thing that gets me REALLY wet is to have my breasts sucked, licked and played with. OMG...I get so drenched!!! And my orgasms become more intense if my nipples are being worked on. :-)
I will vouch for her that she likes those things messed with :-)
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #35
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh Don't EVEN!!

Umm dont even go there XKID.

COHORN - He got my text just fine, it's not my fault his S.O. has him held captive on the weekends!

LOL ...

...if she were to let him escape one weekend...(evil grin)!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEXKID View Post
Ok so I was wondering... During a session, What are some of the BIGGEST turn on's for providers?

I just wanna make sure I make her as horny as she is making me!

Guys:
If you know what turns on a certain provider please share your input and knowledge!
I'm a joke (I like to laugh), a good sense of humor regardless of how hot or not you are is always a winner, I like simple gifts, I've had people bring a few roses, or a small pair of earrings, a cd they thought i'd like etc. And knowing the difference in taking charge and being too aggressive. And someone who can eat a vagina really well or can at least follow directions.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #37
ONEXKID
Valued Poster

Well I think I'm going to take all these suggestion and do this to a certain someone...

First of all as she is standing looking at me with those big natural breast I tell her a joke about a SNAKE to break the ice and make her laugh.... Then I will softly place my hands around her waist and spin her around with her back towards me. I will start to kiss the back of her neck softly and gradually moving up to give her ears a little nibble.. And whispering in her ear softly I WANT YOU... I will wrap my arms around her while kissing the side of her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe. I cup her big natural breast with my hands and slowly move up to her nipples giving them a little pinch and rubbing on them until i see that they are starting to get hard. I will then turn her back around, lay her down as i kiss her neck. I slowly move down her chest kissing every inch on the way down... I use the palm of my hands to rub on her nipple and give her breast a soft but slightly tight grab... Since her breast are so big i use 2 hands to caress it and then i slowly move in kissing around her nipple... I then give her nipple a little lick with my warm wet tongue. I start to feel the nipple getting harder and harder so I stick my tongue all the way out and slide her hard nipple up and down my long wet tongue very slowly, giving her nipple a little suck as it slides down the tip of my tongue... Treating her with the utmost respect I ask if I can suck on them and she says YES... Grabbing the back of my head as I lick and suck on her nipples... I grab her breast with 2 hands stick out my tongue and rub her nipple up and down the length of my tongue over and over...

TO BE CONTINUED......
Old 01-27-2011, 07:20 AM   #38
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEXKID View Post
Well I think I'm going to take all these suggestion and do this to a certain someone...

First of all as she is standing looking at me with those big natural breast I tell her a joke about a SNAKE to break the ice and make her laugh.... Then I will softly place my hands around her waist and spin her around with her back towards me. I will start to kiss the back of her neck softly and gradually moving up to give her ears a little nibble.. And whispering in her ear softly I WANT YOU... I will wrap my arms around her while kissing the side of her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe. I cup her big natural breast with my hands and slowly move up to her nipples giving them a little pinch and rubbing on them until i see that they are starting to get hard. I will then turn her back around, lay her down as i kiss her neck. I slowly move down her chest kissing every inch on the way down... I use the palm of my hands to rub on her nipple and give her breast a soft but slightly tight grab... Since her breast are so big i use 2 hands to caress it and then i slowly move in kissing around her nipple... I then give her nipple a little lick with my warm wet tongue. I start to feel the nipple getting harder and harder so I stick my tongue all the way out and slide her hard nipple up and down my long wet tongue very slowly, giving her nipple a little suck as it slides down the tip of my tongue... Treating her with the utmost respect I ask if I can suck on them and she says YES... Grabbing the back of my head as I lick and suck on her nipples... I grab her breast with 2 hands stick out my tongue and rub her nipple up and down the length of my tongue over and over...

TO BE CONTINUED......
Oh no you don't.......continue it NOW!

Holy crapola......where's a man when you really need him?
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #39
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

dude, you forgot about the drumstick.

Lana, I'm right here darling. See you tonight!
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #40
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post

Lana, I'm right here darling. See you tonight!

Baby, I'll leave the light on for ya!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #41
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Write this down...

XKID.....I'm speechless

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #42
sugapapi
Account Disabled

Question: what turns on hobbyiests?

Answer: ITALIANA PRINCESS DOES

Just Perfect
sugapapi is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:07 PM   #43
ONEXKID
Valued Poster

CONTINUED FROM BEFORE....

So I continue to work on sliding my tongue up and down that hard nipple giving it a nibble using my teeth but being very careful not to bite down too hard... I work on both boobies giving each one the attention it deserves. Then we move from the living room couch and head to the bedroom and she notices that I have a hard on as i walk thru the door. She begins to take off my pants only to notice that I am complete shaved down below... as she's sliding down my pants she smells a clean fresh smell all over my skin and my little friend.... I begin to kiss her neck and chest as i walk her to the bed and lay her down on her stomach... I straddle her pressing my friend up against that booty and start kissing her back. I stop to stick out my tongue and start to lick from the back of her neck to the middle of her back stopping every 2 seconds to give a little kiss on her back and to gently squeeze that booty. Then i move aside and ask her to turn over but guiding her with my hands... I grab her ankle and begin kissing her inner calf and begin working my way up to the inner thigh. I move to the other leg and thigh and do the same, licking it with my warm wet slippery tongue. I then start to lick around the outside of the kitty. A little on the sides at first then on top then I get my tongue and extended it all the way out and lick her kitty lips starting from the bottom and moving up slowly spreading those kitty lips as my tongue slides over them. I feel her clit on the center on my tongue as I'm moving my wet tongue up her kitty lips...

Well you get the picture... After all is said and done, we go to KFC and get some drumsticks cause they are finger lickin' good... LOL
Old 01-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #44
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like to be standing behind her, kissing and rubbing her neck with one hand while massaging her front with the other hand.

Well, at least it works on the anatomically correct doll.....
Judge Smails is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women