Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Mojo I'm on my PDA and your response was too long edit so I am going to say this here. If you bothered to read that alert it is not just for the VP on this site, but for the new ladies, which is whom this Predator targets. I hardly go onto the ladies area myself, let alone the city specifics. I would ask you to reevaluate this...is the Webster bust more important than this?look around you and you will find your answer. This is a slippery slope we are headed down, one leads with authority tempered with the respect of its members, as well as a good measure of fairness and the confidence of being competent. These are the ingredients lacking here... I'm just sitting by the tracks waiting for the train wreck is know is about to happen because no one threw the switch.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:53 AM   #32
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
The refusal to ban Jasmine is a joke. We all know Sofia and AD are doing all the posting behind that handle. A major rule infraction, day in and day out.

Its sad because I used to refer clients, on a weekly basis to the board who had never heard about it before... but now with the security risk know as Sofia allowed to play freely here, I keep my mouth shut.

Eccie may not care about the security, privacy & livelily hood of their members but I care about the security, privacy and lively hood of my clients.
+1. I used to refer newbies here all the time, now not so much. Such a shame because there is some useful Info buried under the layers of bullshit. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get me some Rosetta Stoned. I mean Stone.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #33
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
The refusal to ban Jasmine is a joke. We all know Sofia and AD are doing all the posting behind that handle. A major rule infraction, day in and day out.

Its sad because I used to refer clients, on a weekly basis to the board who had never heard about it before... but now with the security risk know as Sofia allowed to play freely here, I keep my mouth shut.

Eccie may not care about the security, privacy & livelily hood of their members but I care about the security, privacy and lively hood of my clients.
Oh my God! The Love. Do not imply you know anything about Sofia and her "security" as even I do not.......I can ensure you no one has anything but rumors and innuendo about her...Your on here all day.....What will the board do without Brook's massive influx of members.....Maybe they will have to rely on the hard data they have on people getting all emotional and taking things personally to get web hits up.....Science vs. Brook's referrals...? LE are probably on the board, worry about that, not Sofia's security..........

(Forst Gump Voice) "And that's all I have to say about that"
Old 12-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Mods, ban them all again. They obviously haven't learned their lesson, no matter how many times you explain it to them.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #35
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If this hadn't turned into such a joke, maybe that would hurt. Just saying
Old 12-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #36
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

This was interesting until the usual suspects dropped in and made it about them... Again.

I'd be happy to be a mod, especially since I'm heading back to the REAL sandbox in a few weeks and won't be logging on for a year or so... That'd be some shit-hot mod work right there!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #37
jasmin
Account Disabled

CREATING DIVERSION-

So Boardman do you get special Christmas toys? I do...
Old 12-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #38
jasmin
Account Disabled

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
This was interesting until the usual suspects dropped in and made it about them... Again. I'd be happy to be a mod, especially since I'm heading back to the REAL sandbox in a few weeks and won't be logging on for a year or so... That'd be some shit-hot mod work right there!

I wish you my best and be safe...When will you be back? My ass just might not be so bruised from your ass kicking by then....
Old 12-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #39
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
I wish you my best and be safe...When will you be back? My ass just might not be so bruised from your ass kicking by then....
I need your well-wishes like I need testicular cancer. GFY.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #40
jasmin
Account Disabled

Hey just trying to wish you come back safe...........in the famous words of DH " Don't taze me ho"!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #41
aboveitall
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Silly Hooker message Board.....I thinck........ Really? I would have gone with stupid. But both could apply I suppose. Still kind of mean though, one of those things that goes without saying. Thank god for managers keeping them straight otherwise we'd all be in trouble.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #42
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Just being honest.

Brook and I may not be the best of buddies, but I do trust her.

Jasmin, sofia, et al, I don't trust any further than I can throw them.

There it is.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #43
jasmin
Account Disabled

Well everyone trust you, oh I know, do a review and build some TRUST........so ladies can trust you. Just being honest. Without reviews your not worth it to me for points or much else.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #44
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
CREATING DIVERSION-

So Boardman do you get special Christmas toys? I do...
All my ATF's let me play with their toys. It's good enough for me.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #45
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I trust DJ
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women