Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
What does any of that have to do with the original contention that the flag needs to be taken down. You can't make a case for leaving it up, because there's no case to be made.

"It is ironic that the 1803 Louisiana Purchase from France was instigated by one of the few successful slave rebellions. Toussaint L’Overture on St. Dominique (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic) so bedeviled the French that Napoleon decided to sell the Louisiana Territory to the US. This doubled the size of the infant United States and has been heralded as crucial to the American path to becoming the world superpower. It also had profound effects upon African American slaves because the new territory would be organized into states that became the political and sometimes actual battlegrounds that led to the Civil War."

You don't even know what you're talking about half the time. It was the successful slave revolt that led to Haiti being the first independent black-majority state in the world. It was also a factor in Napoleon offering the Louisiana Purchase to the US.
It's the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system that is the subject of this exchange, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That you blithely pick one flag and not the other for denigration shows the degree to which you've "#Grubered" by your lib-retarded masters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:39 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They do not get to fly it above government buildings. It's that simple. Your attempts to make it anything other than that, are disingenuous.
Did you edit your bullshit?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:42 PM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
VERY powerful speech.

It is a mystery why it took THIS long for sanity to prevail.
Well we had to wait until Dylann Roof turned 21, acquire a firearm and shoot nine people in an all black church. Then of course pictures were discovered with him holding a confederate flag. So for SC Carolina to continue displaying the Confederate flag after all these years only indicates they silently condone Dylann's actions. So in the spirit of humanity they took the flag down.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well we had to wait until Dylann Roof turned 21, acquire a firearm and shoot nine people in an all black church. Then of course pictures were discovered with him holding a confederate flag. So for SC Carolina to continue displaying the Confederate flag after all these years only indicates they silently condone Dylann's actions. So in the spirit of humanity they took the flag down.

Jim
Meanwhile, in Chicago:

"9 Dead, 53 Wounded in Fourth of July Weekend Violence" (Source)

... and their loony, lib-retarded asses couldn't blame it on a flag.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Meanwhile, in Chicago:

"9 Dead, 53 Wounded in Fourth of July Weekend Violence" (Source)

... and their loony, lib-retarded asses couldn't blame it on a flag.
That's why you won't hear much about it in the MSM. Can't blame it on a flag or racism or anything else. So it's not news worthy.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:08 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
It's the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system that is the subject of this exchange, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That you blithely pick one flag and not the other for denigration shows the degree to which you've "#Grubered" by your lib-retarded masters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It's the lack of understanding of any nuance on your part that is shallow and illustrates the inferiority of your education and belief system. One flag has to do with the situation at hand. The other does not. Your inability to understand that shows the calcification of your brain is complete.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's the lack of understanding of any nuance on your part that is shallow and illustrates the inferiority of your education and belief system. One flag has to do with the situation at hand. The other does not. Your inability to understand that shows the calcification of your brain is complete.
Your distinction is as farcical as your education and hypocritical belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's your intellectual failure that leads you to select one flag and not the other for denigration, and that failure illustrates the degree to which you've "#Grubered" by your lib-retarded masters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your distinction is as farcical as your education and hypocritical belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's your intellectual failure that leads you to select one flag and not the other for denigration, and that failure illustrates the degree to which you've "#Grubered" by your lib-retarded masters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Why does singling out one flag for denigration mean that I need to denigrate all flags?
Old 07-12-2015, 03:21 PM   #39
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Did someone get the Rebel Flag off Humillarys wall?

South Carolina could use her clown pants as their flag?

You're a retard AND a liar.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ag-nope-old-i/

How fucking desperate are you fuckface?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why does singling out one flag for denigration mean that I need to denigrate all flags?
That you chose to vociferously denigrate one and not the other underscores the obvious shallowness of your hypocritical belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #41
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
That you chose to vociferously denigrate one and not the other underscores the obvious shallowness of your hypocritical belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:28 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That's a very suitable description of every one of your posts, shamman.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
You're a retard AND a liar.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ag-nope-old-i/

How fucking desperate are you fuckface?
Desperate enough to fucking lie, just as republitards are wont to do.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:35 PM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You didn't answer my question. WHY does singling out one mean I have to denigrate another?
Old 07-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't answer my question. WHY does singling out one mean I have to denigrate another?
"That you chose to vociferously denigrate one and not the other underscores the obvious shallowness of your hypocritical belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas." Your question was answered, you "#Grubered", mendacious, freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women