Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48310
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #31
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
Quote by kenMonk:
While KC doesn't rival the Dallas coed section... you folks sure are working on it

So KM do u do Dallas?
are you thinking of the city or the provider named DallasRain??? :^)

if the former, she can be a mean mother fucker.
i know, lived here 30+ yrs.

if the latter, she can be another realm :^)
just based on what i've read of her.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #32
jframe2
Valued Poster

That's who/what I thought also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Hey, damn it! It's EDIT - removed speculation towards another member's mental conditiont...
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #33
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default This is interesting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I agree...EDIT - Removed reference to former handle of a member of the board.....
I have seen a number of references to former handles on this shmb in the past but I have never known anyone to get points for it.... Is it because I am a "shit stirrer" that should head down to "Texas" Fritz?....Oh don't worry, I copied and pasted your nasty retort before you mysteriously deleted it and I was going to let it go but now it seems that maybe you have a bit of an axe to grind with me. You have called me names, suggested I leave, deleted whole posts that I have made and then reposted them later....wtf man?.. I guess it's ok for others to bring up old handles but not me. I guess it's ok for another member to announce to the cyber world that he has real names, addresses and phone #s of known providers but it's a big no-no for me to mention an old handle..oh and fyi folks, I buried a couple of letters in a long goofy statement so unless someone knew the previous handle, they would have no idea of what I was referring to. I miss the days when a moderator moderated with an unbiased and open mind. I was asked some years ago if I wanted to moderate another board. I know in my own mind that I am not the correct person to do so as I can be too emotional and opinionated and what's more I never felt the need to be a moderator to curry favor with providers...especially the new and naive ones. I seem to remember someone saying that sometimes less is more..oh and don't worry, I will copy and paste this post as well in the event you decide to over-moderate and delete it..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #34
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I have seen a number of references to former handles on this shmb in the past but I have never known anyone to get points for it.... Is it because I am a "shit stirrer" that should head down to "Texas" Fritz?....Oh don't worry, I copied and pasted your nasty retort before you mysteriously deleted it and I was going to let it go but now it seems that maybe you have a bit of an axe to grind with me. You have called me names, suggested I leave, deleted whole posts that I have made and then reposted them later....wtf man?.. I guess it's ok for others to bring up old handles but not me. I guess it's ok for another member to announce to the cyber world that he has real names, addresses and phone #s of known providers but it's a big no-no for me to mention an old handle..oh and fyi folks, I buried a couple of letters in a long goofy statement so unless someone knew the previous handle, they would have no idea of what I was referring to. I miss the days when a moderator moderated with an unbiased and open mind. I was asked some years ago if I wanted to moderate another board. I know in my own mind that I am not the correct person to do so as I can be too emotional and opinionated and what's more I never felt the need to be a moderator to curry favor with providers...especially the new and naive ones. I seem to remember someone saying that sometimes less is more..oh and don't worry, I will copy and paste this post as well in the event you decide to over-moderate and delete it..
Oh, don't worry, I won't delete it....you still revealed the former handle of a member with whom you seem to have an axe to grind (for at least the second time) - that's a no-no.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #35
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Oh, don't worry, I won't delete it....you still revealed the former handle of a member with whom you seem to have an axe to grind (for at least the second time) - that's a no-no.
For your own sake I suggest you stay on his good side...because if you don't he has been known to run down to the Dallas board to complain about the KC mod...and even though you suggested I head down south, I think it's quite bush league to run to another board to complain...I'd rather discuss it here...in the open....but that's just me.

As far as the handle...I ran a bunch of words together and for some reason you and he picked a handle out of it, so imo it is open to speculation and it took you no time at all to assess me points, just like it took you no time to delete an otherwise innocent post I made and then re-post it when you were called on it...just like it took you no time to roundly slam me on another thread and then delete it. Funny you think I'm the one with an axe to grind...

Possibly I'm way off base here but I've always thought a moderator should at least try to function without playing favorites, developing vendettas or moderating with a short fuse. Not to mention using the position to develop certain perks..
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #36
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation ????????????????

I'm sorry to be off topic form the OP/OT, but as I have been away from the board for a while, when did it become an issue / rule to reveal that a member has changed his username/handle? I ask because there is an instance of a user here changing his handle but still being an active moderator on a competing board to ECCIE - which may be of issue to some people, as said user gains intel here on ECCIE to use with unfair advantage on the competing board. I was told (from a mod/ambassador) that his handle change here was admitted to be partially to accomplish that very task - shouldn't people have a right to know that information? Also, in another separate instance, there are negative reports about a member here under his old handle appearing on Provider Buzz and other resources, but not under his new handle . . . Are we to be stifled in reporting that fact simply because the user changed his handle on ECCIE? Has the member become any less of a threat to the community by changing his name? I'm not aware of a rule written as such, and I have an issue with limiting communication of these facts to PM, when it may benefit the community as a whole to know them when said member(s) may pop up from time to time . . .

Also, there is a member that changed his handle here in the KC forums but then displayed his OLD handle in his avatar. Isn't that revealing it himself, and removing any prohibition from someone mentioning it (if that is indeed now the policy in KC )?

Also, is staff and are the owners aware of this policy change in KC, or is it a site-wide change that can be looked up somewhere?

As many of you know, old Malwoody and I have bumped heads many times, and I'm not defending his actions, I am just left, well, confused.

Again, sorry to be off-topic. I have been careful not to name any names or implicate any member as I am unsure of the policy at this juncture.

I ask these things sincerely, without a motive other than to clarify the official position of board policy as supported by the owner and admins if there is an appeal of points issued or of reprimand of any nature for revealing an old handle. I do not mean to add fuel to any flames, truly. Also, if we can mention these facts anywhere else on ECCIE, why can they not be mentioned in KC?

I can certainly understand that there may be specific instances to change a handle for security reasons, but in each case I have outlined, that certainly would not be the situation, the handle change was accomplished simply to obfuscate the member's true identity and intentions. If there was an TRULY an issue of security or safety with any of these members in the aforementioned examples, they would just simply leave the board (after all, if the situation is truly THAT bad, I doubt many of us would choose to stay with a different "name"), they wouldn't attempt such a change, as they are currently exhibiting very little effort to hide who they truly are as they continue to post using their overwhelmingly unique mannerisms, styles and idiosyncrasies of writing.

Confused,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Sorry, MW, not taking the bait.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #38
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm certainly not baiting you Fritz, I just wanted clarification.

- Jackie
Old 08-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #39
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Moved thread to the Sandbox as the discussion has gone way off topic.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #40
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Well, I'm certainly not baiting you Fritz, I just wanted clarification.

- Jackie
You weren't the one to whom I was referring, Jackie. BTW - Welcome back.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #41
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the PM Fritz, and for the welcome back. I have the clarification I desired.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #42
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Moved thread to the Sandbox as the discussion has gone way off topic.
UM WHY?
The last time I checked the OP's question was hobby related and therefore in the correct forum.
Yes the thread got off topic, but is it not your job as a mod to but it back on topic?
In my opinion moving the thread was not the way to do it.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:30 AM   #43
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #44
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Yeah..

Quote:
Sorry, MW, not taking the bait.
Now you're playing Chess...good move and in light of another Chess players response I will put this crap to bed..

Have a good day
Old 08-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #45
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default B T W..

Since I never read any rules I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many more points I have till I get booted...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women