Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 11:15 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I must be your role model, suckclown.

So, your dumb-ass has finally admitted you're Odumbo's front man (in addition to being his bottom man), right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:20 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, your dumb-ass has finally admitted you're Odumbo's front man (in addition to being his bottom man), right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Think you just committed a no no sperm bank.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:28 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Think you just committed a no no sperm bank.
Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's as true today as when you first posted it.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:57 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's as true today as when you first posted it.

Stupid fuck, changing what you said to my post
Old 11-21-2015, 10:01 AM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
YOU'VE never made a TRUTHFUL point. NOT ONE woomby ! I'm not here for YOUR or other lying liberals education or amusement woomby ! And I've already show YOU repeatedly that I CAN respond to YOU without spotlighting YOUR nature. But YOU choose to ignore them, since THAT'S easiest for a ling liberal like YOU. So my blast on YOU will continue ! GFY
You are too stupid to live.

What's a ling liberal?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stupid fuck, changing what you said to my post
You'd be the lying jackass trying to deny that you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-fuck.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the lying jackass trying to deny that you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-fuck.
Check post 30 then 31 then you can see your fuckup clown. Read mine cocksucker.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:44 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Check post 30 then 31 then you can see your fuckup clown. Read mine cocksucker.
You mean where your miserable, lying-ass sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Read your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-jackass.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:45 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mean where your miserable, lying-ass sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Read your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-jackass.
Still as dense as ever sperm bank, well you may slip one past the mod this time, Dull knife didn't.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:51 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still as dense as ever sperm bank, well you may slip one past the mod this time, Dull knife didn't.
You are still a miserable, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read again your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are still a miserable, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read again your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass.
Hope you aren't as poor a cocksucker as you are a debater.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hope you aren't as poor a cocksucker as you are a debater.
Lube up with battery acid and screw your lying deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You remain a miscreant, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck posted and misattributed what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your remarkably correct remark in the signature below is required reading, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies to your seriously stupid-ass; so, read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:32 PM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Lube up with battery acid and screw your lying deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You remain a miscreant, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck posted and misattributed what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your remarkably correct remark in the signature below is required reading, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies to your seriously stupid-ass; so, read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Wonder what his opinion of his hero woomby will be once woomby has tired of him or leaves the site for good without Ekim in tow ? Wonder if Ekim will still WK for woomby and attack any one saying bad things about his mentor at the Dingleberry Picking School like Ekim does now ? Ekim is like woomby the puta's little Chihuahua !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wonder what his opinion of his hero woomby will be once woomby has tired of him or leaves the site for good without Ekim in tow ? Wonder if Ekim will still WK for woomby and attack any one saying bad things about his mentor at the Dingleberry Picking School like Ekim does now ? Ekim is like woomby the puta's little Chihuahua !
Here you go sperm bank, your little WK gay rey has stepped forward to give his read on your cocksucking abilities. A fag like gay rey has a lot of glory hole experience. Is he a pitcher or catcher?
Old 11-21-2015, 05:43 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is nothing but a miscreant, barnyard Romeo working out of a cow stall at the local Kansas livestock auction servicing all of those Brokeback Kansas Mountain cowboys Ekim the Inbred Chimp is so proud of.

Quote:
Here you go sperm bank, your little WK gay rey has stepped forward to give his read on your cocksucking abilities. A fag like gay rey has a lot of glory hole experience. Is he a pitcher or catcher?
You'd still be the miserable, cock-sucking, lying-jackass, that sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read -- and this time comprehend -- your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Note, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women