Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 09:42 AM   #31
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, he came in third.
Why are REAL voting results and the vote count associated with them so difficult for lying liberals to comprehend. No wonder when THEY are in control of the Federal budget it's tax-and-spend-tax-and-spend ! They must not be able to even balance their own check books !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So now you've given up street walking in Manhattan, KS, to run a sperm bank wherein you're most certainly the head prestidigitator in charge of handling each *account* in order to get the maximum return, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
" ..handling each * account *... > :mf_dribbl e: so Ekim is a fluffer AND a " catcher " ! Good to know ! And he only " pitches " for woomby the EUNUCH, his hero and his " one true love " that he WKs for !
Old 11-18-2015, 10:12 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So now you've given up street walking in Manhattan, KS, to run a sperm bank wherein you're most certainly the head prestidigitator in charge of handling each *account* in order to get the maximum return, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Poor Ekim keeps gagging and choking every time he tries to pronounce "prestidigitator"!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:15 AM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Poor Ekim keeps gagging and choking every time he tries to pronounce "prestidigitator"!
That's not the only time he gags and chokes, according to woomby !
Old 11-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" ..handling each * account *... > :mf_dribbl e: so Ekim is a fluffer AND a " catcher " ! Good to know ! And he only " pitches " for woomby the EUNUCH, his hero and his " one true love " that he WKs for !
Quote:
Quote:
That's not the only time he gags and chokes, according to woomby !
Two of sperm bank's little dick suckers defending their lord. Both of them are learning to deep throat so they wont gag. They belong to fudge packers anonymous. ---> gay rey and lusting for lads WKing for Sperm bank.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:00 AM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two of sperm bank's little dick suckers defending their lord. Both of them are learning to deep throat so they wont gag. They belong to fudge packers anonymous. ---> gay rey and lusting for lads WKing for Sperm bank.
So says woomby's WK ! Still defending woomby after he hasn't YET made YOU his Vice Doty ? Poor ole shits-in-the-bed Ekim !
Old 11-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Why are REAL voting results and the vote count associated with them so difficult for lying liberals to comprehend. No wonder when THEY are in control of the Federal budget it's tax-and-spend-tax-and-spend ! They must not be able to even balance their own check books !
That's just it, they aren't the real voting results. Just like a fucking republitard.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:01 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Kinda like you gag and choke every time you try and deepthroat gay reys little cocktail weenie. Work on that gag reflex, sewer dick
Old 11-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So says woomby's WK ! Still defending woomby after he hasn't YET made me his Vice Doty ? Poor ole shits-in-the-bed gay rey !
Old 11-18-2015, 03:50 PM   #40
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just like YOUR hero, YOU can't come up with an original put-down of your own. So you STEAL other's put-down's used on YOU and recycle them. Who do YOU think YOUR fooling EKIM ? My original post is there for everyone to see ! Try some more of those " magic " rabbit pellets that YOU swear by !! Is the altitude of those KansASS mountains affecting your oxygen uptake EKIM ? ! Or is all that huffing and puffing we're hearing from you the noise YOU make right before YOUR hero woomby comes over for YOUR rusty trombone practice ? : mf_dribble:
Old 11-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just like YOUR hero, YOU can't come up with an original put-down of your own. so you STEAL other's put-down's used on YOU and recycle them. who do YOU think YOUR fooling EKIM. My original post is there for everyone to see ! Try some more of those " magic " rabbit pellets that YOU swear by !! Is the altitude of those KansASS mountains affecting your oxygen uptake EKIM ? !
Gay rey fag of the year, congratulate him.
Old 11-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #42
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gay rey fag of the year, congratulate him.
So YOUR jealousy over NOT winning any awards finally shows through Ekim ! You can proudly wear the title of KansASS ASSHAWKER, since YOU'RE know working woomby's holes there in KansASS ! YOU can proclaim YOURSELF the KansASS ASSHAWKER and Gloryholer Of The Year ! KAGOTY ! Almost rhymes with FAGOTY, YOUR lifestyle EKIM ! You GO Ekim ! Wear YOUR title proudly !
Old 11-18-2015, 04:18 PM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

EVA, you made a dumb, unsupported comment and you got your ass handed to you. Have the grace to accept your public defeat with dignity. Ben Carson was in ROTC, Hillary was not. Hillary, a law school graduate, a woman who had followed her man to Arkansas, DID NOT try to join the marines. Accept that she lied again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
EVA, you made a dumb, unsupported comment and you got your ass handed to you. Have the grace to accept your public defeat with dignity. Ben Carson was in ROTC, Hillary was not. Hillary, a law school graduate, a woman who had followed her man to Arkansas, DID NOT try to join the marines. Accept that she lied again.
Ekim the liar will NEVER admit that Shrillary lied. And he has NO dignity if he's WKing for woomby, so he won't be accepting his defeat with grace. Just more rants ! Gotta boost that post count like his hero woomby does with his BS !
Old 11-18-2015, 04:35 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just like YOUR hero, YOU can't come up with an original put-down of your own. So you STEAL other's put-down's used on YOU and recycle them. Who do YOU think YOUR fooling EKIM ? My original post is there for everyone to see ! Try some more of those " magic " rabbit pellets that YOU swear by !! Is the altitude of those KansASS mountains affecting your oxygen uptake EKIM ? ! Or is all that huffing and puffing we're hearing from you the noise YOU make right before YOUR hero woomby comes over for YOUR rusty trombone practice ? : mf_dribble:
You accuse others of recycling put downs and then you... do the exact same thing. You didn't come up with either of those, you fucking thief. The only one huffing and puffing is your lardass master Lusty Tard when he gets finished with a laughing fit after looking at your teeny weenie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women