Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #31
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
OKAY.... I ADMIT IT...

I fake it. I am a mattress actor. I have learned to quicken my pulse, dilate my pupils, and fake a shit eating grin while pretending to be a nice guy...

I do it just to give my money away!

*chuckling* Now that was damn funny CPI.

Thanks for adding a little levity.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:20 AM   #32
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I have met a few HVP that still could shift it into a higher gear and provide both an emotional and physical experience.

My deffinition of emotional is not "falling in love" but rather feeling a connection to the other person. I've seen some very HOT providers that for sure did all the right things, yet their mind was elsewhere.

So I'm still standing by my original thoughts that it's all in the attitude and I continue the Hunt to discover the next one that will move beyond the Menu as it's become.

SummerBella it's commendable that you put that much effort into your appointments.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:22 AM   #33
SummerBella

SP Hunter thank you.

I will say I don't really have any absolutes on the subject. I am not an expert of anything ..... just basically saying what I think is logical. I would venture to guess there are HVP that do find connection. When I talk I know to never really speak in absolutes.

I will say the Italian side of me gets a little hot when I think people go out of their way to ruffle my feathers. I should know better.

I love debates - what I don't like is to be personally attacked because someone disagrees with me or miss-understands. There is just no reason for that at all.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:41 AM   #34
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBella View Post
SP Hunter thank you.

I will say the Italian side of me gets a little hot when I think people go out of their way to ruffle my feathers. I should know better.

I love debates - what I don't like is to be personally attacked because someone disagrees with me or miss-understands. There is just no reason for that at all.
We do hope all discussions are done in a respectful manner regardless of agreeing or disagreeing with the topic. Afterall we are all in the same community.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:56 AM   #35
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
OKAY.... I ADMIT IT...

I fake it. I am a mattress actor. I have learned to quicken my pulse, dilate my pupils, and fake a shit eating grin while pretending to be a nice guy...

I do it just to give my money away!

That is the first accurate thing said today. ;-).. To bad that post just DISAPPEARED 10 minutes after it was posted. I guess he did not want the world to know.........Your secret is safe with me.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #36
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

??? Disappeared? I am clueless....
Old 07-31-2009, 10:32 AM   #37
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

CPI---nice post LMAO!!!

Chevalier wrote, "Anyway, that was my reading of her post, and it's drastically different from that by LD and Jericho99. Which means that either: (a) they need to work at reading comprehension, at least before blasting someone; or (b) I need to work at reading comprehension, at least before jumping to someone's defense. *shrug* Not sure which."

Was that really needed ---because we have slightly differnt views? Come on, from what I hear you are better than that. So sorry to have an opinion of my own. And oh yeah, my comprehension is off the charts. And yours?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:45 AM   #38
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

As many have said, to me GFE isn't just about the activities, it is about the feeling/emotional part of the session....real or not.

I remember each time I saw Jenna (SpikeBaby)....I felt like a kid on his first date. She made me feel special and like I was the only other person on the planet. Her total attention was focused on me. When you combine those "feelings" with her skills, looks, body, intelligence and humor you have an unbeatable combination. I left every session feeling like I was on top of the world. To me, that is what GFE is all about!!!!

I hope to re-live that feeling the next time I get to Dallas!!
Old 07-31-2009, 10:58 AM   #39
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Bubba

I remember another lil gal from Tulsa that could sure raise the HEAT.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #40
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho99 View Post
Was that really needed ---because we have slightly differnt views? Come on, from what I hear you are better than that. So sorry to have an opinion of my own. And oh yeah, my comprehension is off the charts. And yours?
Oh, I'm not better than that. I'm just a grumpy old curmudgeon, and arrogant to boot. Ask anyone.

But I do at least try to limit when I jump in. There is a difference, I think, between:
  1. Expressing a general opinion ("The menu of activities, by itself, is not GFE")
  2. Expressing a subjective opinion about a person ("I don't think Y is an attractive lady, or provides the type of service that I want, so I don't intend to see her")
  3. Accurately characterizing what someone else said for the purpose of disagreeing with their opinion
  4. Erroneously characterizing what someone else said for the purpose of disagreeing with that straw-man -- and, arguably, criticizing or attacking that person

For #1 and #3, I may (although usually won't) express my contrary opinion, although I happen to agree strongly with that particular statement above. Yes, GFE is much more than a list of the acronyms. When I do express a contrary opinion, I try to do so without disrespecting the other side; sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.

For #2, I think it's often unproductive and not useful -- but I rarely enter into a debate about it. Your subjective opinion? Fine, you're welcome to it.

But I interpreted your post as #4 -- and that you would not have made the negative comments about her if you had correctly understood her comments. So I pointed out what I was very sure was the correct interpretation of her remarks. I do that, sometimes, in the hope that people will re-examine what they read; even if not persuaded, perhaps will at least consider the possibility that they mis-interpreted. And perhaps that will contribute to: (a) an increased level of civility in the thread at issue; and (b) a general reminder (to everyone, myself included) not to jump too quickly to negative conclusions.

Yeah, I know, extremely naive on my part. It almost never works out that way. Instead of reducing tension, it often increases it, as here. Maybe it's just a bad idea to try; maybe I just don't implement it well. That's a good part of the reason I don't post much anymore on review/discussion boards -- it rarely contributes anything positive and sometimes makes things worse. Should have bit my tongue, and for that matter not posted this, but now that it's out of my system I'll go back to my cave.

------------

My reading comprehension skills are actually very high, thank you for asking. Carefully reading and interpreting the written word, without the benefits of verbal cues, is a very big part of what I do for a living, and I'm very good for it.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #41
SummerBella

Chavelier - I appreciate you and it is nice to see a person who is willing to point out that a person may not have "understood" something correctly. Specifically when they use their perception of what the person has said to insult them. I would and have done the same thing.

Jericho you did just that - you clearly miss-understood what I was saying and then used your perception of what I meant to insult me. That was uncalled for it would be nice if you would just drop the attacks trying to prove you are right and someone else is wrong about one thing or another etc….. A simple apology would have been nice but I am sure that statement will upset you so much there will be yet another backlash.

Everyone agrees you have the right to your opinion – I will only ask of you that is disagree with my thoughts in the future, please don’t make them personal.

For some reason this all seems sort of intentional – maybe as to provoke negative responses. Therefore, I am not going to comment on this again.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #42
SummerBella

A more positive thought................an amazing GFE adventure sure sounds like a great thing to give right now..........

Old 07-31-2009, 11:48 AM   #43
YSD
Account Disabled

In response:
Chevalier-Fair Enough
Summer Bella-Sorry for going off the top rope.

I think that the frustration is that the thread in its beginning was eye opening and really fun, then became too many cooks cooking broth. In retrospect I wish this thread had been had been a Locker Room discussion rather than co-ed.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:58 AM   #44
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho99 View Post
In response:
Chevalier-Fair Enough
Summer Bella-Sorry for going off the top rope.

I think that the frustration is that the thread in its beginning was eye opening and really fun, then became too many cooks cooking broth. In retrospect I wish this thread had been had been a Locker Room discussion rather than co-ed.
Jericho99

Thanks for making apology, I disagree about placement of the thread as I think it is important to see all the different opinions on what is such a common term in our community.

I really hoped that more women would comment about the turning on or off the switch to do what they do. Just look arround one of the socials at some of the guys and then imagine a reversal of roles. I know I wouldn't fuck 10% of the guys I see there, and to be True GFE with them HELL NO.

So along with this topic is a kudos to all the women I've been with, I'm glad you do what you do.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM   #45
YSD
Account Disabled

Hunter, it is good to disagree. There has been a lot of communication between hobbyists regarding the topic that we kept to ourselves without posting---kind of a bonding thing. The topic was fun and stimulating which resulted in a lot of introspection and dialogue amongst us which as I stated we did not publish.

Anyway, we agree to disagree, I see your point. The thread just took on a life of its own outside of this site.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women