Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2021, 03:24 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You may have been right about Weinstein and China. I remember you knew more about him than I did, so I probably shouldn't have been arguing with you. And I might take Ivermectin if I had COVID, although not every day to prevent infection. As to the variants, how could that be the case? The most common variants were around before the vaccines -- this is when and where the first cases were spotted

Delta - 12/2020, India
Lambda - 8/2020, Peru
Gamma - Before 1/6/2021 -- First cases were detected then in Japan in travelers from Brazil.
Alpha - September, 2020, UK

The variants arose because they were more infectious.
Tiny, just give it up. Germany and other European countries have halted their vaccines, Japan has too. The vaccines don’t prevent sickness or death. You’re like those dimwits that are saying there’s no evidence of election fraud when there’s over 100 pages of evidence. At the end of the day, healthcare is a personal choice in this country. For now anyways. Do what you want. There’s more than enough data and evidence to make one a skeptic. BTW, where did you get the idea that Ivermectin or HCQ should be used as a prophylaxis? Never did come across that. They’re to be used at the early stages of infection.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 03:57 PM   #32
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Probably from this:

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

That's a 2005 paper published by the NIH funded/directed by Dr. A. Fauci.

chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.

In Africa, it's called the SundaySunday drug, because you should take your dose every Sunday to prevent Malaria... so safe for OTC in many nations, there was just no demand for it to be OTC here in the US.

The very existence of this means that the EUA that the FDA granted Pfizer was null and void (there cannot be an existing therapeutic). That's why the CDC, NIH, only tested on already hospitalized patients... that's when it's too late. But it wasn't too late for the FDA director to take a position on Pfizers board... where he earns 230K a year for just showing up....

Yeah, nothing unethical about any of that...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 03:59 PM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Germany and other European countries have halted their vaccines, Japan has too.
Huh? That might apply to the Astra Zeneca vaccine, which has not been approved in the USA, in certain instances. But they certainly haven't halted vaccinations. They're wisely encouraging people to get vaccinated ASAP.

Quote:
BTW, where did you get the idea that Ivermectin or HCQ should be used as a prophylaxis? Never did come across that. They’re to be used at the early stages of infection.
From the Eastern Virginia Medical School prophylaxis protocol for people at high risk. I believe at least one poster here is using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis. If you're not going to get vaccinated and you're, say, working in a hospital or taking care of an elderly relative maybe it's a good idea. Maybe it's not.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:03 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Huh? That might apply to the Astra Zeneca vaccine, which has not been approved in the USA, in certain instances. But they certainly haven't halted vaccinations. They're wisely encouraging people to get vaccinated ASAP.

From the Eastern Virginia Medical School prophylaxis protocol for people at high risk. I believe at least one poster here is using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis. If you're not going to get vaccinated and you're, say, working in a hospital or taking care of an elderly relative maybe it's a good idea. Maybe it's not.
Huh?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/31/...under-60s.html

I knew Germany uses Asra Zeneca. I said “their” vaccine.

Japan is using Moderna

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/29/a...ntl/index.html

The FDA did suspend J&J for two weeks

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/13/...ng-issues.html
Old 08-30-2021, 04:25 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Huh?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/31/...under-60s.html

I knew Germany uses Asra Zeneca. I said “their” vaccine.

Japan is using Moderna

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/29/a...ntl/index.html

The FDA did suspend J&J for two weeks

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/13/...ng-issues.html
About J&J, I agree with President Trump. They shouldn't have suspended use of the vaccine.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:07 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
About J&J, I agree with President Trump. They shouldn't have suspended use of the vaccine.
Nice deflection, But you were wrong about Germany suspending their vaccines. Japan also. What you can’t seem to admit, these vaccines, no matter which ones, we’re rushed to market. None of them have reached phase 3 trials, let alone phase 4. There’s no long term follow up. These are facts. Russia approved theirs first. Something just doesn’t jive.

Now here’s the other thing Bro, the FDA gave approval to a vaccine that’s not available yet. Something most sheep don’t realize. If there was an approved vaccine that was available, the others would lose their EUA status and would cease use. But they’re still available. That’s why they came down hard on the therapeutics. There’s no need for vaccines if there’s an effective therapeutic. So the beat goes on.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:34 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nice deflection, But you were wrong about Germany suspending their vaccines. Japan also. What you can’t seem to admit, these vaccines, no matter which ones, we’re rushed to market. None of them have reached phase 3 trials, let alone phase 4. There’s no long term follow up. These are facts. Russia approved theirs first. Something just doesn’t jive.

Now here’s the other thing Bro, the FDA gave approval to a vaccine that’s not available yet. Something most sheep don’t realize. If there was an approved vaccine that was available, the others would lose their EUA status and would cease use. But they’re still available. That’s why they came down hard on the therapeutics. There’s no need for vaccines if there’s an effective therapeutic. So the beat goes on.
Read it again Bambino. I wrote, "That might apply to the Astra Zeneca vaccine, which has not been approved in the USA, in certain instances." As to the Moderna in Japan, the impurity in the vials, that's probably going to be straightened out in short order and they'll go back to using it. Japan and Germany are going full speed ahead with other vaccines.

As to therapeutics, monoclonal antibodies work well, but who wants to go to the hospital daily for infusions? And is there enough capacity to give them to everyone who could benefit? If you mean Ivermectin please re-read Old T's OP, which admittedly is anecdotal. How well does Ivermectin work? Hell if I know, but I know the vaccines are safe and effective.
Old 08-30-2021, 07:09 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

i feel teh vaccines are safe as any vaccine we require, but effectiveness is not what i had hoped
the virus mutates rapidly - and a given vaccine may or may not be effective against new variants

Very much as the Influenza A vaccines.

This is just a personal observation - But it seems the vaccines do not prevent infection - nor transmission when infected after vaccination.

Vaccines do - at this point- limit the severity of disease in most patients.

That may change with new variants - as the common cold virus (a coronavirus) mutates and changes.

Not a cure as we saw in polio/smallpox.

IMHO.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:16 PM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - "As to therapeutics, monoclonal antibodies work well, but who wants to go to the hospital daily for infusions?'

many folks would rather that then be hospitalized in ICU.
Outpatient renal dialysis serves many thousands of patients.

Hopefully - the monoclonal antibody supply will increase to cover all folks symptomatically ill with wuhan virus.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 08:52 PM   #40
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You may have been right about Weinstein and China. I remember you knew more about him than I did, so I probably shouldn't have been arguing with you. And I might take Ivermectin if I had COVID, although not every day to prevent infection. As to the variants, how could that be the case? The most common variants were around before the vaccines -- this is when and where the first cases were spotted

Delta - 12/2020, India
Lambda - 8/2020, Peru
Gamma - Before 1/6/2021 -- First cases were detected then in Japan in travelers from Brazil.
Alpha - September, 2020, UK

The variants arose because they were more infectious.
Yes, I probably am more familiar with Weinstein than most anyone on this board. That's only because I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm a wellspring of useless information. Seriously, if done right YouTube is an educational playground.
I can't explain the origins of the variants but I know that Malone said that the vaccines are driving those variants. He did not claim they were the direct cause of origin but that they were driving variants. He also said that the virus replicates normally in the unvaccinated and has no need to mutate to infect them. That makes sense does it not? At any rate, if you want to argue with the guy who invented the mRNA technology be my guest.
Here's a video where he spells it out in the first 5 minutes. He also says that it is not possible for us to vaccinate our way out of a pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAZuNwopIM

And I just came across this paper covering 18 randomized trials that shows Ivermectin is an effective prophylactic and therapeutic.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ing_the.4.aspx

Research is also showing that natural immunity is far superior to the vaccines, including the variants. That should be the end of vaccine mandate discussions but that's doubtful.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:28 PM   #41
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Here's a list of all the different variations and date of their origin.

https://www.who.int/en/activities/tr...oV-2-variants/
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:18 PM   #42
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
i feel teh vaccines are safe as any vaccine we require, but effectiveness is not what i had hoped
the virus mutates rapidly - and a given vaccine may or may not be effective against new variants

Very much as the Influenza A vaccines.

This is just a personal observation - But it seems the vaccines do not prevent infection - nor transmission when infected after vaccination.

Vaccines do - at this point- limit the severity of disease in most patients.

That may change with new variants - as the common cold virus (a coronavirus) mutates and changes.

Not a cure as we saw in polio/smallpox.

IMHO.
I am not sure about the safety of these MRNA Vaccines for this particular Virus. Some people and more than just a few will experience some serious side effects that are much more than just your typical immune response. Furthermore there is a percentage of the population will not get Covid no matter what they do or where they go. Some people will get Covid and get over it without any medical intervention and some of course will die. The course of this virus runs the gamut. The Government is hanging their hat on this Vaccines efficacy only the future holds the wisdom in that.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 07:16 AM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

L-17 - i support yur right to make a personal decision on vaccination for wuhan virus

a decision with your physician, in private,and in Your best interest as a patient.

Something anathema to 'jab everyone' mandates from teh Communists who love their 'POWER' Uber alles in DC
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 07:56 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

You’re better off with natural immunity. But who didn’t know that.

https://fee.org/articles/harvard-epi...st-demolished/
Old 08-31-2021, 10:51 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read it again Bambino. I wrote, "That might apply to the Astra Zeneca vaccine, which has not been approved in the USA, in certain instances." As to the Moderna in Japan, the impurity in the vials, that's probably going to be straightened out in short order and they'll go back to using it. Japan and Germany are going full speed ahead with other vaccines.

As to therapeutics, monoclonal antibodies work well, but who wants to go to the hospital daily for infusions? And is there enough capacity to give them to everyone who could benefit? If you mean Ivermectin please re-read Old T's OP, which admittedly is anecdotal. How well does Ivermectin work? Hell if I know, but I know the vaccines are safe and effective.
It’s getting worse in Japan. Not getting straightened out in “short order”.

🚨BREAKING REPORT🚨

Japan Suspends Another 1-MILLION MODERNA DOSES Over Contamination Concerns after “FOREIGN MATERIALS” were discovered in multiple vials, adding the total NOW SUSPENDED to More than 2.6 million..

🔴I said it on twitter but they banned me…

⚠️This is not a vaccine, it is something else.

Join @realAlexBerenson

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women