Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41573
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2014, 05:54 AM   #4471
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Clowney was targeted in college and was slowed by a bunch of guys who will never play in the pros. So what's going to happen when he goes against the pros and they game plan for him?

As for Mallet, more like Mullet. He has done nothing on the field as a pro, certainly nothing worthy of a #2 pick. Plus Rick Smith's job is riding on this draft. He screws this one up and he's gone. With the first pick in every round he had better come up with 4 solid starters his first 4 picks. I see it as Clowney first (have to accept the fact that's what they are going to do) and a QB with the first pick of the second round. My guess is Jimmy G. I also think they will sign a decent vet to start next year while the new QB learns. Someone they can junk after a year or two. IMHO BOB is not going to risk his career with some retread QB that's all rep and no show.

And you can forget about trading down from #1. That last happened 10 years ago and if you don't think there is anyone worthy of a #1 what makes you think other teams are just waiting to trade up to get someone not worthy of the first pick. That kinda stupid is not around like it use to be.
Well, because JJ Watt will be on the other side and Cushing behind them. Pick your poison. The main idea of beating a double team really is not to make the play, but let a teammate take advantage of it. Capisce? Dumb doesn't exist anymore? How about Indy trading their #1 in this years draft for Richardson? The Redskins trading their future for RG3? Stupid is alive and well in the NFL.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:12 AM   #4472
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

At least the redskins have a quarterback as far as trent Richardson the dude got traded during the season it's hard to learn a new offense. Now if he goes through training camp an pull this same shit then you can say it's a dumb trade .
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #4473
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Let the games begin....

Well, it looks like the feeding frenzy is starting. Cuts and (hopefully) signees will began.....first victims:

Cut....Brice McCain
Cut....Owen Daniels.

Who's next??
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:23 AM   #4474
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
At least the redskins have a quarterback as far as trent Richardson the dude got traded during the season it's hard to learn a new offense. Now if he goes through training camp an pull this same shit then you can say it's a dumb trade .
Richardson averaged 3ypc with the Browns and the same with Indy. The Browns made a mistake drafting him 3rd overall, Indy made a bigger mistake giving up their first rounder. RB is the easiest transition on offense. Bo Jackson joined the Raiders in October, without training camp and practice. He never missed a beat. Marcus Allen watched from the bench. The Redskins now have a running QB that doesn't run that well anymore, nor will he be asked to. Was he worth it? St Louis thinks so!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #4475
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Can't compare Richardson to bo Jackson period. Its not the same situation .The Browns clearly don't know what they are doing anyway that whole staff is gone. I'm just saying I wouldn't give up on him that quick. RG3 needs to be smarter an he needs more help the salary cap hit the redskins hard .It's just one bad season
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #4476
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
Can't compare Richardson to bo Jackson period. Its not the same situation .The Browns clearly don't know what they are doing anyway that whole staff is gone. I'm just saying I wouldn't give up on him that quick. RG3 needs to be smarter an he needs more help the salary cap hit the redskins hard .It's just one bad season
It's hard to compare any human to BO Jackson, my point was is RB is a relatively easy position to pick up an offense. The bottom line is he's proven not to be a game breaker, he doesn't have it. To invest a 1st rounder after watching him play for a season and a half was stupid. He or another back could have given Indy that type of production for far less. Washington is over the cap issue, they don't have a lot of talent and few draft pics after the RG3 trade. They will be in the bottom half of their division for a few years. In hindsight, the RG3 trade isn't looking very bright right now. The same knee has been repaired twice. Goodluck with that. Big Louie said teams aren't stupid anymore, I disagree. I wouldn't be suprised if Cleveland trades up this year.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #4477
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Don't let the door hit you on the ass Brice McCain, he couldn't cover for shit!! In fact he should suck a Fat Dick like Ike Taylor, right DED?

OD makes me a little sad as I liked him but his production continued do decline. Kubes has got to be fingering himself over the availability of OD!!

Add TE to the list of Texans Needs!!

Long Dong Rick Smith better get busy reloading!! In other words, We're Fucked!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #4478
Daddio
Valued Poster

Who's Next???? Come on Long Dong Rick Smith, cut Dopey's Ass!!
Old 03-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #4479
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Lets get that Fucker Ware!

Clowney, Watt, Ware? Greatest front 7 in Madden history right there
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #4480
Satin
Valued Poster

Fuck Clowney, come on Don give it is rest playa.....

Earl Mitchell....gone.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #4481
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

If you ask me they are making the right moves so far. Shaub will be released but most likely not until after the draft, it's a chess move. They don't want to show their hand yet. There are still teams and coaches that think Shaub can play therefor he has value.
Salary cap is always in play. Cutting OD opens up 4 million in cap space. Do we want to keep Watt or watch him leave after next year? Moves have to be made a year or two in advance in order to make the kind of room JJ is going to need. Older players with more salary than cap hit need to go. Make room for younger players. AF is a gamble but his cap hit is only 1 million less than his salary if they released him. If he puts up 1200 yds he'll be worth it, If he puts up 600 or can't stay healthy heand Rick Smith will probably both be run out of town on a rail.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:38 PM   #4482
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Mitchell wasn't going to work if Crennel is going to play his style of the 3-4, we need a fat fucker that can play read and react. Are there any 350 lbs NT available?
ness is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #4483
Daddio
Valued Poster

Here we go again, the Texan Brass sitting around with their thumbs up their ass. While other teams make moves to win, we don't do shit!! The Texans Way!!!! McNuttless and his band of yes men, Fuck em all!!!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #4484
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

So who's playing TE this year again???
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #4485
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Yes teams still do stupid stuff but at the time RGIII seemed worth it to everyone. Washington have only themselves to blame for his current condition. He should have been sat when injured instead of sending him out there.
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women