Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42117
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #421
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop!
Didn't you skip some steps? Or is this another fabrication by you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:13 AM   #422
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
You are so kind NM. You warned her to be careful. She shoulda listened ....
It sounded like she really wanted a thread like this one, so here she has it. Gave us every reason to make it happen. Not sure why she doesn't want to be part of it anymore....

Jk!! we know why... lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Giggles!
Is she really ?
That's hilarious. I wonder how long this "relocating" fraud is going to go for...

She could always just switch to BP It's not like she hasn't advertised there before, after all she is an EXPERT posting ads there too and not necessarily only her ads...

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:59 AM   #423
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It is a fact...girl could have guys walk in off the street and not get arrested doing this simple protocol. Maybe even a gay fucker could escape the grasp of Vice....why don't you try it LL. It is sound advice for either sex, selling sex!

Or maybe you can tell us if Vice policy has changed and they now can engage in sexual acts.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:18 AM   #424
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Note to self: unplug and cover the microwave.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:42 AM   #425
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Note to self: unplug and cover the microwave.
Just don't buy one that is "remote controlled"!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:48 AM   #426
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I hear they're charging extra for the microwave cam show

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:53 AM   #427
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or maybe you can tell us if Vice policy has changed and they now can engage in sexual acts.
There are a couple of options .....

... You can inquire of Brooke Wilde, she wanted to "blow" the "vice" whistle on someone in another thread, so she must have some "stroke" with the local HPD Vice (you all "think" alike also)

or

... Just contact this guy directly, since he's provide you with his phone number and identification ... he's actually a detective:

02-03-2015, 02:32 PM #24
Officer RoscoeRegistered Member Join Date: Feb 3, 2015Location: HoustonPosts: 1 the Boys in Blue need help I am Officer JT Roscoe with the Houston Police Department. I am currently assigned to investigate a case where a male using the handle of Stroker and/or telephone # 8***-***-***0 made contact with a lady on this site and assaulted her. It has come to my attention that there maybe more victims of this suspect(s) on this site. I am not vice and do not work vice investigations. I ask that any individual that has been a victim of these suspect(s) please contact me at the below contact information so that I can fully investigate these suspect(s).Thank you and be careful out thereOfficer JT Roscoe713-308-1163Joseph.Roscoe@HoustonPolic e.or g.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

He's "board approved" too!

And don't forget to let him know you are a house builder who profits from illegal aliens working on the job sites.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:21 PM   #428
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop!

Quote:

Quote:
It is a fact...girl could have guys walk in off the street and not get arrested doing this simple protocol. Maybe even a gay fucker could escape the grasp of Vice....why don't you try it LL. It is sound advice for either sex, selling sex!

LL, you ask me a question and I answer it.

Unless of course you know something I do not. Is Vice now allowed to have girls sucking their dick?

Quote:
There are a couple of options .....

... You can inquire of Brooke Wilde, she wanted to "blow" the "vice" whistle on someone in another thread, so she must have some "stroke" with the local HPD Vice (you all "think" alike also)

or

... Just contact this guy directly, since he's provide you with his phone number and identification ... he's actually a detective:

02-03-2015, 02:32 PM #24
Officer RoscoeRegistered Member Join Date: Feb 3, 2015Location: HoustonPosts: 1 the Boys in Blue need help I am Officer JT Roscoe with the Houston Police Department. I am currently assigned to investigate a case where a male using the handle of Stroker and/or telephone # 832-939-6190 made contact with a lady on this site and assaulted her. It has come to my attention that there maybe more victims of this suspect(s) on this site. I am not vice and do not work vice investigations. I ask that any individual that has been a victim of these suspect(s) please contact me at the below contact information so that I can fully investigate these suspect(s).Thank you and be careful out thereOfficer JT Roscoe713-308-1163Joseph.Roscoe@HoustonPolic e.or g.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

He's "board approved" too!

And don't forget to let him know you are a house builder who profits from illegal aliens working on the job sites.
LL , you were the one who implied that I was skipping some steps.

Then you cry with this posts that has nothing to even do with your question...what does me being a homebuilder have to do with anything. How do you even know if I am are not, I could say I'm a Pirate. Would you then assume I have illegal sailors that I profit from!

Quit asking questions you do not like the answer to and for gods sake quit trying to bring in personal shit to every debate you run to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:43 PM   #429
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
... How do you even know if I am are not, I could say I'm a Pirate. Would you then assume I have illegal sailors that I profit from!

Nah, we would believe that you surrender your booty to your maties.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:38 PM   #430
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Bahahahaaaaaa
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:36 PM   #431
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

That was a good one pyramider , I'll give ya that.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:25 AM   #432
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quit asking questions you do not like the answer to and for gods sake quit trying to bring in personal shit to every debate you run to.
Is implying with innuendo that a poster is LE not bringing "in personal SHIT"? You brag about being a "home builder" and lecture others on how much more you know about it. Now you claim you're "retired"?

Should I got get copies of your posts on how it's not your responsibility as a home builder to assure that no illegal aliens are working on your job site? Or have you forgotten some more lies you have told on here?

You make up shit about people and make reference to it with your ignorant questions. Trying to discredit them, marginalize them, and deter them from posting? You're an amateur.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #433
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Is implying with innuendo that a poster is LE not bringing "in personal SHIT"? You brag about being a "home builder" and lecture others on how much more you know about it. Now you claim you're "retired"?

Should I got get copies of your posts on how it's not your responsibility as a home builder to assure that no illegal aliens are working on your job site? Or have you forgotten some more lies you have told on here?

You make up shit about people and make reference to it with your ignorant questions. Trying to discredit them, marginalize them, and deter them from posting? You're an amateur.
You were the one who acts like he is the expert on all matters Vice.

You questioned me in regards to leaving out steps. I did not think I had , unless of course a policy had changed at Vice. You seemed to imply that it had, thus I asked you.

That is hardly me trying to discredit you, I'm giving you the credit for being the Vice expert.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:43 AM   #434
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You were the one who acts like he is the expert on all matters Vice.

I'm giving you the credit for being the Vice expert.
"acts like"? Have we ever met? Or are you taking about posting?

If so, posting that is, then you seem to be the resident expert on guys butt fucking .... so ..... you I'm merely acknowledging your "expertise" as a Guy Butt Fucker!

You're welcome! The only remaining question is:

Do you like to give or receive better?
Old 03-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #435
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Is Vice now allowed to have girls sucking their dick?
Of course they can as long as they don't get caught.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women