Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2015, 08:37 AM   #406
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You sound like WTF now.<--You sound more and more like your mentor sperm bank lexie.

Just to let you know how foolish that is to sound like him.

You posted "Republicans" .... my observation is voters will determine the acceptance or rejection of "standards" by the candidates.....and for the most part candidates are setting there "standards" based on the polling of potential voters for the upcoming elections. Marketing 101.
Quote:
Then you go tell him to STFU and sit on the bench quietly ....<-- You go tell his as you are the mouth of the south.

.... while he is nursing his lame status of 7 years!
If your reading comprehension is as lame as your comments, then you are excused.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:49 AM   #407
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If your reading comprehension ....
Figures! You got no substance. Just like WTF.

Although I consider that to be an insult to WTF, it's accurate.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #408
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LLIDIOT spamming the board.

You really are a desperate old fool, aren't you, LLIdiot?

Or are you just afraid SpeedRacerXXX is going to finally kick your ass for real?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:21 AM   #409
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Figures! You got no substance. Just like WTF.

Although I consider that to be an insult to WTF, it's accurate.
Parroting the same thing, just like sperm bank. You got nothing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #410
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where are Obama's transcripts? Where are his LSAT scores? Where are his undergraduate transcripts? YOU would have to comprehend law school grading practices .... and you DON'T! Also, do you see a ground-swell of Harvard Law Professors endorsing the little child miracle? Perhaps its the way he regularly fails to respect Israel!!!! And may be that's why he disrespects Israel!!! Bush didn't and DOESN'T pretend about his superior intellectual ability .... Obaminable does ... just like you!

You don't have access to them so you use "wikipedia"!!!!

This isn't about "Bush" ... but that is typical. Defend Obaminable with Bush!
What Law School did you go to LL? Law schools do use a grading system, not everyone who gets their degree graduates MAGNA CUM LAUDE. MAGNA CUM LAUDE is higher than SUMA CUM LAUDE for example. I don't need to see each grade in every class. Obama graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude, he graduated WITH HONORS. Not every student graduates with honors.

Bush does not pretend about his superior intellectual ability because he doesn't have any. Bush got "C"s in boarding school in Connecticut and the trend continued at Yale with his 77 average in History.

The thread was about Carson, you compared Obama to Carson. It's ok for me to compare duh, duh, duh, DUBYA Bush43 to both of them.

What were Trumps grades, what were Mitt's grades, what were McCain's grades, what were Sara "airhead" Palins grades ? (You know the candidate that was fully vetted by McCain)
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:20 PM   #411
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I don't need to see each grade in every class. Obama graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude, he graduated WITH HONORS. Not every student graduates with honors.
#1: I want to see his grades from undergraduate school (ALL OF THEM), and his LSAT score(s) along with this application for Harvard. I have ever reason to believe that you don't want to see them. Reason: The admission policies at Harvard were (and are) "flexible" and during the time he entered there was in place what I will call an "affirmative action" admission policy to allow substandard minorities into the law school. Once in there are "programs" to assist the substandard first year students with tutoring and mentoring.

#2: Please don't try to lecture to me on "levels" of degrees and "honors"!

#3: For the most part law school exams are essay format and based on one final exam for the entire semester. Harvard is no exception. The "issue" with essay exams is there is opportunity for subjective grading, with a specific and burdensome process to challenge a grade with little success in getting it overturned.

#4: Obaminable's "teaching career" was hardly remarkable and he did not obtain a position as a briefing attorney with a higher appellate court judge, which would have been handed to him based upon his "paper credentials" but was not. Those post-graduate facts indicate a lesser student who was coddled through the school and GIVEN commendations and "rewards" based on inferior performances that may have been subjectively modified to assure the "minority student" was a "success" at Harvard. I can add to it, that one does not see a groundswell of Harvard professors praising him ... it's just the opposite .... and I can imagine that his lack of knowledge of the Constitution as reflected in his dumb executive orders does not go unnoticed by his former professors. He probably is an embarrassment to the school.

#5: As far as what law school I attended, or if I attended one, it is none of your business and that would be personal information that I would find inappropriate to post on a hooker board ... like a lot of other personal shit people post on this board about themselves .... AND OTHERS!!!! I might add!!!! Whether it's true or not!
Old 11-15-2015, 04:12 PM   #412
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057448581tha t would be personal information that I would find inappropriate to post on a hooker board ... like a lot of other personal shit people post on this board about themselves .... AND OTHERS!!!! I might add!!!! Whether it's true or not![/QUOTE]

Are you questioning the veracity of what people post on this board--ESPECIALLY in THIS forum? I am shocked.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:15 PM   #413
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Are you questioning the veracity of what people post on this board--ESPECIALLY in THIS forum? I am shocked.
To be specific ... I'm stating that people post shit about other posters that is not true, and since the beginning of my experience in posting in "chat rooms" (such as this one) people state things about themselves that is not true. Does everyone? No. But some do, and some more than others.

Unfortunately for those who wish to learn something from the media, the information published as "fact" is not. The media (print and tv) has gotten sadly infested with fabrications and partial reports...not to mention opinions!

The other "issue" with the internet .. once it is posted ... it is forever.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #414
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
To be specific ... I'm stating that people post shit about other posters that is not true, and since the beginning of my experience in posting in "chat rooms" (such as this one) people state things about themselves that is not true. Does everyone? No. But some do, and some more than others.

Unfortunately for those who wish to learn something from the media, the information published as "fact" is not. The media (print and tv) has gotten sadly infested with fabrications and partial reports...not to mention opinions!

The other "issue" with the internet .. once it is posted ... it is forever.
Like that you have a tiny dick and a penchant for trannies?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:00 AM   #415
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Like that you have a tiny dick and a penchant for trannies?
Are you flirting again? Or was that just wishful thinking?

Here are the only "trannies" that interest me: Sorry!

But I would expect you to have dicks and being butt fucked in your dreams.

Is that why you wet your bed and fight your "sheeeeeets"?
Old 11-16-2015, 07:13 AM   #416
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
...Law schools do use a grading system, not everyone who gets their degree graduates MAGNA CUM LAUDE. MAGNA CUM LAUDE is higher than SUMA CUM LAUDE for example. I don't need to see each grade in every class. Obama graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude, he graduated WITH HONORS. Not every student graduates with honors.

I wonder what percentage of Harvard Law School Graduates graduated cum laude or higher. I recall an issue of "grade inflation" with the regular Harvard undergraduates. The school's rationale is that since they only accept the "best of the best" most everyone gets As.

Part of the issue with wanting to see Obama's transcripts and scores is also seeing his applications. It's been posited that Obama used his Barry Soreto name and claimed that he was born in Kenya. No, this isn't a "birther issue", this is an issue that Obama propagated himself in order to perhaps fraudulently obtain entrance into top universities and scholarships.

Back to Dr Carson. I read where he stated that he scored the top SAT score in Detroit in 20 years. I wonder if he has proof and, if so, why he hasn't released it. Dr Carson main problem is that he did not state the qualifying "wiggle words" that Obama did in the preface of his books. And, of course, not enjoying that media pass that the press gives progressive black candidates.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:23 AM   #417
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again it's the medias fault? The motherfucker lies about his background and you aren't willing to call him on it, turdfly?

Hypocrisy from top to dirty little bottom!

Jeez, you're a moron!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #418
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
#

#5: .....and that would be personal information that I would find inappropriate to post on a hooker board ... like a lot of other personal shit people post on this board about themselves .... AND OTHERS!!!! I might add!!!! Whether it's true or not!
are you talking about WTF and his "house"?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:04 AM   #419
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1: I want to see his grades from undergraduate school (ALL OF THEM), and his LSAT score(s) along with this application for Harvard.

#5: As far as what law school I attended, or if I attended one, it is none of your business and that would be personal information that I would find inappropriate to post on a hooker board ... like a lot of other personal shit people post on this board about themselves .... AND OTHERS!!!! I might add!!!! Whether it's true or not!
Really?

Im sure if you provide us the same information, someone can find you ALL of POTUS's grades. But we want to know EVERY FUCKING DETAIL.

I want to see your draft deferment or a copy of your discharge.

i want to see your medical records.

i want to see your marriage licenses.

i want to see your proof of insurance.

I want to see your arrest record.

I want to see someone kick your ass with his/her bare fists!

You have any idea how utterly stupid you sound, LLephantMan?
Old 11-16-2015, 01:46 PM   #420
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
are you talking about WTF and his "house"?
No. I didn't even know WTF had a "house"!

But I take it speculation doesn't count!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women