Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41624
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2017, 04:52 PM   #406
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^^ Look crunchyhead! Look millsy! Look observingblind! Look monsterbreath! A thoughtful, intelligent response!

This is how it's done! You should try it some time - if you can!

I'm looking forward to continuing this discussion with speedy! Not right now because I have a life. Lusty out!

You are a joke dude. You aren't as smart as you try to come off. It's funny because if people are so dumb and aren't thoughtful... Why do you keep coming over to a board in a different state from you? It would seem like a waste of time since you aren't convincing anyone over here to agree with your stupid views. Lying lusty "has a life" but again is posts on here so much in a different city and state. Please. Go leave your life and stay out of the Austin board, I'm sure you won't be missed.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #407
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

There you go again Millsy - hmmmmm -And your life must really suck to have to make up a mandle to come scurrying back here after you got banned. And - wow - you really show how you believe in diversity and open-mindedness by telling people to go off the Austin board if you don't like their opinion. You sound like a 2 year old that didn't get his pacifier. Damn - read the crap you post - before you post it and don't forget to look in the mirror first - that's the man you can change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You are a joke dude. You aren't as smart as you try to come off. It's funny because if people are so dumb and aren't thoughtful... Why do you keep coming over to a board in a different state from you? It would seem like a waste of time since you aren't convincing anyone over here to agree with your stupid views. Lying lusty "has a life" but again is posts on here so much in a different city and state. Please. Go leave your life and stay out of the Austin board, I'm sure you won't be missed.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 05:56 PM   #408
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
There you go again Millsy - hmmmmm -And your life must really suck to have to make up a mandle to come scurrying back here after you got banned. And - wow - you really show how you believe in diversity and open-mindedness by telling people to go off the Austin board if you don't like their opinion. You sound like a 2 year old that didn't get his pacifier. Damn - read the crap you post - before you post it and don't forget to look in the mirror first - that's the man you can change.

Yeah my life sucks so much. Lady you're 70 and still have to do this for a living. Either you didn't get more than a high school education or you're dumber than I thought and can't find anything else to do. I was never banned. You can keep calling me whoever you want. It still doesn't change the fact that my life is infinitely better than yours. Since you want to try to call me out. I have no qualms calling you out. Again let's compare our lives and I can guarantee mine is better. And I have no doubt who's the more intelligent person here. Hint, it's not you.

And actually I said if the people he's talking to aren't thoughtful or intelligent enough for him, he should maybe stop commenting on a board in a different state from the one he lives in. That sounds pointless for someone who's saying they have a life. His opinion is shit but that doesn't matter because he can have it all he wants. It just ridiculous to post telling people to come up with better stuff when he could just stop commenting on people's posts in a different city.

You should read the crap you post. I'm not trying to insult you but you really aren't that bright lady. You are parrot. You just repeat the things you see on Fox News and other right leaning outlets . You're very uninformed.

I don't need to look in a mirror. I like who I am and don't need to or plan on changing. But it's funny you try to talk about someone sounding like a 2 year old, when you're favorite person sounds like a baby who can't have the bottle on a daily basis. But again, when he does something it's glorious for you. I tell a guy he could do something and I'm the baby? Seriously, you are by far the dumbest person posting in these threads. Answer this, high school education or did you go to college?
Old 06-24-2017, 06:05 PM   #409
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Again let's compare our lives (Austin Dude vs Austin Ellen) and I can guarantee mine is better. And I have no doubt who's the more intelligent person here. Hint, it's not you (Austin Ellen).

You should read the crap you (Austin Ellen) post. I'm not trying to insult you but you really aren't that bright lady. You (Austin Ellen) are parrot. You just repeat the things you see on Fox News and other right leaning outlets . You're very uninformed.
Sorry Austin Ellen. Your love for Trump will never overcome your intellectual shortcomings.

These are tough times for your hero, at a time he should be enjoying a Presidential honeymoon. I guess the karma from bashing Obama is catching up to you.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:24 PM   #410
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

So the Harvard Business Review agrees with Hillary Clinton's proposal made during the campaign. Coal mining jobs are going away and they aren't coming back. Trump's promises to bring back coal mining jobs will not come true in all likelihood. So the goal should be to retrain those coal workers so that they are employable in another field. And when you add in the health factor, what person in the coal mines would not rather be in any other job?

As an aside, a month or so ago "60 Minutes" interviewed a coal worker from W.V. who was very ill and depended on Medicaid to stay alive. Thousands of dollars in medical expenses each month. Medicaid which was made available to him by Obama gave him the ability to pay for those drugs. He voted for Trump for whatever reasons. Now Trump's AHCA proposals will in all likelihood not allow him to retain his health care coverage. [/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Quote:
^^^^ A thoughtful, intelligent response!

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Seriously, lustyturd? Are you that much of an idiot not recognize what just happened?

SpeedRacer posted something that reenforces my argument! "So the Harvard Business Review agrees with Hillary Clinton's proposal made during the campaign. Coal mining jobs are going away and they aren't coming back. Trump's promises to bring back coal mining jobs will not come true in all likelihood."

Thank you, lustyturd. Your stupidity is on splendid display. You are getting buried on substance and don't even know it.

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:46 PM   #411
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
^^^^ Look crunchyhead! Look millsy! Look observingblind! Look monsterbreath! A thoughtful, intelligent response!

I'm looking forward to continuing this discussion with speedy! Not right now because I have a life. Lusty out!
First heed your own advice. Then come run your mouth. I now have two full time jobs, so therefore I no longer have a life or else I would have time to wipe the floor with your ass with well thought out intelligent responses which isn't hard to do as far you're concerned. Carry on
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:44 AM   #412
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

How embarrassing. Yet another bad day for CNN Fake News...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-r...-russia-probe/

A source with no name + "did not meet CNN’s editorial’s standards" = "We made this shit up."

Keep putting up those CNN links and I'll keep LMAO.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #413
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

CNN retracts a story. The horror. They actually admit and correct their mistakes. Just imagine if Trump actually admitted his mistakes/lies. It would be never ending.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:26 PM   #414
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Here's a link for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
How embarrassing. Yet another bad day for CNN Fake News...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-r...-russia-probe/

A source with no name + "did not meet CNN’s editorial’s standards" = "We made this shit up."

Keep putting up those CNN links and I'll keep LMAO.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

Statements made on FOX

Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

True17 (10%)(17)
Mostly True20 (12%)(20)
Half True31 (18%)(31)
Mostly False35 (21%)(35)
False49 (29%)(49)
Pants on Fire16 (10%)(16)

Also check out how the ReThuglican thingee is working out in Kansas:
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ile-california
Doesn't look like businesses were attracted to defunded schools and unmaintained infrastructure....who knew capitalism could be so complicated???
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 02:20 PM   #415
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Citing Politifact is just as bad as citing CNN. They lie.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/politifact

"Confidence: Low"
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 02:58 PM   #416
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:

The link I provided cites SPECIFIC items and the lack of veracity contained there in.
But I'll play along with your willfully ignorant fuckery.

The best non-partisan fact-checking sites.
1) Politifact
Politifact is a project of the Tampa Bay Times. It won a Pulitzer Prize for its coverage of the 2008 election, during which it examined 750 claims.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/best...king-websites/

"Perhaps most importantly, I have yet to find a site that does a better job of providing their analysis and context. In most cases, they seem to bend over backwards at providing both sides … I don’t agree with all their judgement grades, but I’ve yet to have a real disagreement with the information they gathered to analyze."
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-politic...of-information

The 10 Best Fact Checking Sites.
(1)https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2016/...hecking-sites/

You keep doing infowars and Breitbart...

Old 06-25-2017, 07:14 PM   #417
Observing
Valued Poster

Thumbs up Well awrighty then!

The New York Times used a full page to print all of Trump's lies since taking office.
http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...-office-2017-6
Old 06-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #418
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:

Interesting site. It uses a survey of American users to determine bias? As I read it, no secondary fact checking, independent corroboration or other attempts to confirm/deny the facts of a given news article, just what do "ordinary Americans" think about the bias of the article. Thus, the site makes no attempt at looking at the validity of the facts of a given article just how people reading feel "where it's coming from".

Politifact at least explains how they derive their conclusion, and they often rate statements of Right folks as true (see Statesman on Saturday re: Dan Patrick). This site simply throws it to a survey (not a random sample, but a self selected sample, which is in itself very suspect to bias) to come to their conclusion.

I also noticed that the site says its confidence rating of Politifact is Low/New and they are referred to as Left Leaning... not Left (e.g., CNN) or Right (National Review, Fox et al).

This site, admirable as its goals might be, has very little value in calling BS on politicians or published articles, whether left, right or center.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #419
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Interesting site. It uses a survey of American users to determine bias? As I read it, no secondary fact checking, independent corroboration or other attempts to confirm/deny the facts of a given news article, just what do "ordinary Americans" think about the bias of the article. Thus, the site makes no attempt at looking at the validity of the facts of a given article just how people reading feel "where it's coming from".

Politifact at least explains how they derive their conclusion, and they often rate statements of Right folks as true (see Statesman on Saturday re: Dan Patrick). This site simply throws it to a survey (not a random sample, but a self selected sample, which is in itself very suspect to bias) to come to their conclusion.

I also noticed that the site says its confidence rating of Politifact is Low/New and they are referred to as Left Leaning... not Left (e.g., CNN) or Right (National Review, Fox et al).

This site, admirable as its goals might be, has very little value in calling BS on politicians or published articles, whether left, right or center.

He has an acute case of Trumpitis.
No amount of verifiable truthful links or counseling/therapy will help.Sad!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:08 AM   #420
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Umm... so who fact-checks the fact checkers?

THE FACTLESS FACT-CHECKERS

How do you fact check when you don’t know what a fact is?

November 3, 2016

Daniel Greenfield

Once upon a time, fact-checking meant that newspapers, radio stations and television news broadcasts were obligated to check their facts before broadcasting or publishing them. Some newspapers and magazines boasted renowned departments filled with intellectuals whose restless minds roved over each line to ensure that the fewest possible errors would appear under that publication’s masthead.

But fact-checking of the media by itself has declined almost as badly as the Roman Empire. Errors routinely appear under storied mastheads followed by corrections that are published as a janitorial duty. There is very little concern for the facts even among the great names of publishing and broadcasting.

The media has stopped fact-checking itself and it now uses fact-checking largely to refer to a type of opinion journalism in which it “checks the facts” of public figures. The fall of fact-checking within the media has paralleled the rise of fact checking by the media of its political opponents. The media has become factless even as it deploys a term that once meant self-correction to instead correct others.

Fact checks once meant that reporters were expected to be accurate. These days they’re only expected to be politically correct. The media deploys fact checks to check political correctness, not facts. Its fact checks routinely venture into areas that are not only partisan, but subjective matters of opinion.

Consider Politico’s often mocked “fact check” of Donald Trump as to whether ISIS was indeed unbelievably evil. Under a banner headline, “Donald Trump’s Week of Misrepresentations, Exaggerations and Half-Truths”, it zoomed in on a quote from his Florida rally.

“We’re presiding over something that the world has not seen. The level of evil is unbelievable," Trump had said.

Politico swooped in to correct the candidate with its fact check. “Judging one ‘level of evil’ against another is subjective, but other groups in recent history have without any question engaged in as widespread killing of civilians as ISIS.”

There were no facts being checked here because Politico doesn’t seem to know what a fact even is.

The only information conveyed by this “fact check” is that Politico, like the rest of the media, does not like Donald Trump and would find a way to argue with him if he said that the sky was blue.

In the Daily Show media culture where overt bias and trolling are virtues, fact-checking is just another snotty variety of editorializing that attempts to compensate for perceptions of bias not with higher ethical and factual standards, but by rebranding its editorials as fact checks to gain credibility.

The ISIS evil “fact check” of Trump came from the same media outlet whose White House reporter decided that the Wisconsin flag, which carries the date 1848 to mark the state’s admission to the Union, was “a flag for the local union, Wisconsin 1848”. Politico ran an entire story asserting that Obama was flying a labor flag to oppose Governor Walker because its reporter couldn’t process basic history.

This is what happens when media outlets think that fact-checking is something that they do to Republicans rather than to themselves.

Fact-checking was one of those dinosaurs of journalism, like objectivity, which is viewed as largely irrelevant in a media culture whose Edward R. Murrow is Jon Stewart. Today’s millennial journalists spend most of their time exchanging sarcastic quips with their peers on Twitter, aspire to found their own Vox sites and write viral blog posts that seek a new angle on a trending left-wing narrative.

Fact checks often function as narrative defenses and meme attacks. That’s why the Washington Post decided to “fact check” a Saturday Night Live gag about Obama’s illegal alien amnesty. It’s not that anyone imagines that Saturday Night Live is in the business of producing facts that need checking. The Post was just worried that one of its jokes would go viral and hurt Obama and his agenda.

It’s the same reason that the paper “fact checked” a 13-year-old boy who claimed he was blocked by Obama on Twitter. This isn’t about the facts. It’s paranoia about social media narratives going viral.

This is more understandable if you stop thinking of the media in the old-fashioned sense as a series of papers, radio and television stations and start thinking of it as a massive machine that advocates for left-wing policies using its massive infrastructure and wealth to monopolize internet narratives.

Media outlets trade on their history, but they don’t resemble their past selves in any meaningful way.

The New Yorker once boasted a fact-checking department that was famous for its range, its depth and its resourcefulness in running down even the most obscure facts. But what use is such a thing at David Remnick’s New Yorker whose big draw comes from Andy Borowitz’s insipid near parodies? The New Republic went from respected liberal publication to another snarky and shrill social justice blog. CBS News cited a psychic site to explain that a fly landed on Hillary’s face to help her cope with stress.

This isn’t material that exists in the same realm as facts. It’s snarky contempt alternating with lowest common denominator propaganda. Left-wing journalism, like most left-wing culture, is totalitarian anti-intellectualism masquerading as enlightened intellectualism. The Soviet Union was quite fond of culture. It just hated the creative process that produced it because it was independent of Communist ideology. The left loves journalism; it just hates the objectivity that validates journalism as more than propaganda.

It’s this perverse anti-intellectualism that turned fact-checking from self-discipline to attack ad. Once journalism became pure left-wing advocacy, it also became inherently correct by virtue of being left-wing and was not in need of having its facts checked. When fact checks stopped being something that journalists did to themselves, first facts and then fact checks became meaningless. Unable to even recognize a fact, media fact checkers just wrote editorials which spiced their left-wing attacks on Republicans liberally with cargo cult invocations to “fact” as if it were some deity.

The average media fact check is a masterpiece of unintentional comedy for thinking adults.

At the Washington Post, Michelle Yee “fact checks” Donald Trump’s comment that Hillary’s email scandal is bigger than Watergate and concludes that since Watergate led to Nixon’s resignation and Hillary’s email scandal has yet to lead to any convictions, it can’t be bigger than Watergate. Since the scandal has yet to be resolved, a fact check of it could only take place in the future.

CNN featured Toronto Star “fact checker” Daniel Dale who claimed that Trump said 35 lies in one day.

The list of “lies” included deeming Trump’s statement that Hillary would raise taxes false because her plan only taxes the rich, asserting that there is no such thing as a “phony poll” and denying that Hillary Clinton had received debate questions. Some of these “lies” are themselves lies. Others, like Yee, show an inability to even understand what a fact is and what can and can’t be deemed false.

Just how degraded fact checking had become was made manifest when Hillary Clinton pleaded at the debate, “Please, fact checkers, get to work.” Her campaign site touted its own “fact checking” which was mostly indistinguishable from the media’s fact checking. That was a commentary on the transformation of the media into a left-wing politician’s spin center.

Nearly every media outlet now boasts a fact check blog or headlines touting fact checks. But the biggest fact checking department of the media, rather than by the media, isn’t in the United States, but in Germany. In America, fact checking has become a type of partisan attack launched by media outlets at their political opponents. It’s bigger than ever and also more worthless than ever because it is factless.

And those who do it often not only don’t know the facts, but don’t even know what a fact is.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2646...iel-greenfield
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women