Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41567
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #4111
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Nah bruh....the Bills were down 35-3 right after the start of the 3rd quarter when Bubba McDowell had a pick six.

That will NEVER be duplicated LMAO

I feel ya though, seems like the Colts have all the momentum and the Chiefs are barely hanging on.
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #4112
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Ditka was stupid and the GM of the Vikings was a moron. The same joke always comes up at draft time how teams wish that guy was still around. You may think that Bradford is a bust but the Rams sure don't and got some picks for it. RG3 was the exception, if he was in this draft it would be a lock for the Texans to take him #1. In last year's draft the Rams didn't need him and Washington sure did and rather than lose them then did the stupid thing. This year there are so many above average QBs coming out teams don't need to and won't try to move up. Texans take Bridgewater Ok I'll sit tight and take Manziel, Manziel gone, fine I'll sit tight and take Bortles. Get ready to be surprised.
Thanks for making my point. Teams evaluate talent in different ways. Sometimes they do irrational things to aquire players. Happens all the time. If the Texans were 100% on Teddy, they wouldn't have floated the trade offer. No need to. Bortles or Hundley haven't declared for the draft yet. If both come out, that would change things dramatically.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #4113
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Nah bruh....the Bills were down 35-3 right after the start of the 3rd quarter when Bubba McDowell had a pick six.

That will NEVER be duplicated LMAO

I feel ya though, seems like the Colts have all the momentum and the Chiefs are barely hanging on.
Chiefs now playing with third string running back and KC defense is just BAD, CAN NOT stop Any third down play the Colts come up with!

Over....a fucking disgrace, 45-44!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #4114
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What a comeback by Indy, I felt like they would get it. So many KC injuries....
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #4115
bambino
Valued Poster

Luck has had more 4th Qtr comebacks in his first two yrs than any other QB in 2 yrs. Passing yards too. I was still suprised. Few QBs have the juice he does.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:27 PM   #4116
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Luck has had more 4th Qtr comebacks in his first two yrs than any other QB in 2 yrs. Passing yards too. I was still suprised. Few QBs have the juice he does.
Anybody still want the Texans not too pursue a QB in the first round ?
I guess his name serves him well " Andrew LUCK " .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:33 PM   #4117
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Anybody still want the Texans not too pursue a QB in the first round ?
I guess his name serves him well " Andrew LUCK " .
I didn't see any Luck involved. BTW, his dad played QB for the Oilers.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #4118
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

What Luck needs is a JJ, Ninja & Clowney triple decker sandwich.

Fuck we need a QB too!!! Ninja could be a salary cap casualty. Jjo too.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:36 PM   #4119
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I like Chiefs/Egales tonight.
Packers/Bengals tomorrow
Damn, I'm 0-2 with you on tonight's games Don....

I got the 49er's and Bengals tomorrow
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #4120
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Damn, I'm 0-2 with you on tonight's games Don....

I got the 49er's and Bengals tomorrow
Eh, I have no regrets. KC was gutted by injuries, and Philly had there chances, both hard fought games.

Hope to go 2-0 tomorrow to up my record.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:17 AM   #4121
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Do not know if this is really News but up early as I am, just saw a trailer on the bottom of my screen (NFL channel) that claimed: "McNair is considering trading away the number one draft pick!"
Old 01-05-2014, 04:10 AM   #4122
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Do not know if this is really News but up early as I am, just saw a trailer on the bottom of my screen (NFL channel) that claimed: "McNair is considering trading away the number one draft pick!"
I have read the same thing, which tells me that the powers that be within the Texans organization are not enamored with any one particular prospect. Apparently, they are considering trading the #1 and moving down a few spots hoping to pick up an additional high draft pick.

It makes sense if they are not convinced that one of this years QB prospects is head and shoulders above the rest.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:51 AM   #4123
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I have read the same thing, which tells me that the powers that be within the Texans organization are not enamored with any one particular prospect. Apparently, they are considering trading the #1 and moving down a few spots hoping to pick up an additional high draft pick.

It makes sense if they are not convinced that one of this years QB prospects is head and shoulders above the rest.
Only one big problem with that. There is absolutely NO talk of anyone being even remotely interested in moving up. All the teams needing QBs have no real reason to move up since there will be plenty to go around. With whispers about Clowneys heart and desire after a lack-luster season when everyone expected him to dominate no one seems to be willing to give up extra picks for him.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #4124
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Only one big problem with that. There is absolutely NO talk of anyone being even remotely interested in moving up. All the teams needing QBs have no real reason to move up since there will be plenty to go around. With whispers about Clowneys heart and desire after a lack-luster season when everyone expected him to dominate no one seems to be willing to give up extra picks for him.
At this point in time, I am not willing to go out on a limb and predict that "no one seems to be willing to give up extra picks for him." As of today, none of us know (with any degree of certainty) who "him" will end up being. The chances of a trade taking place for the #1 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft in early January are somewhere between 'slim' and 'none'.

For example, the Rams did not work out a deal for the draft rights to RG III in early January. Instead, they waited until just prior to the draft and then weighed all offers before finalizing the deal with the Skins! The same held true a few years ago with the Eli Manning/Phillip Rivers deal between the Chargers and the Giants.

I personally believe the Texans will keep the pick and take Bridgewater! But that is just speculation (not a recommendation) on my part. Nothing more!

Let's see if any "pure diamonds" emerge from the Indy Combines (or through free agency) and revisit the likely trade scenarios a week or two before the May Draft.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #4125
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post

Eh, I have no regrets. KC was gutted by injuries, and Philly had there chances, both hard fought games.

Hope to go 2-0 tomorrow to up my record.
The loss by the Chiefs: It is, I fear, the type of loss that will mentally impact that whole franchise, deep into next season and beyond!

...at least my 'other' team won, that being the Saints - they can now shut up all the pseudo experts that claimed they (NO) can only win at home! Would love to see them stick an upset win deep up Sherman's and Carroll's smug cocky asses next week!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women