Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162538
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35934
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #4081
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Damn, that was a pretty good presser, very impressed, but it's gonna take more than a presser to do the job. However, I just now learned that John Harris from 1560 played college ball with O'Brien and they were really good friends, that's Fucking crazy, what a small world this is. Highly recommend everyone to read this article, and then watch the video!

Article by John Harris:
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...on-5107383.php

15 minute video breakdown with Lance Zierlien and John Harris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMOSyxaw0BA
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #4082
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yep, he's a smart, no bullshit guy. He'll change the culture there for sure. I'd trade him for Tomlin anyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Damn, that was a pretty good presser, very impressed, but it's gonna take more than a presser to do the job. However, I just now learned that John Harris from 1560 played college ball with O'Brien and they were really good friends, that's Fucking crazy, what a small world this is. Highly recommend everyone to read this article, and then watch the video!

Article by John Harris:
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...on-5107383.php

15 minute video breakdown with Lance Zierlien and John Harris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMOSyxaw0BA
The Texan's job will seem like a cake walk for OBrien compared to PSU. Not even close.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #4083
Satin
Valued Poster

Don, before you get too excited, just remember he's saying all the things that EVERY single coach will say when they get a new job. This is not college, so it'll be interesting to see how guys like Andre really feel about a college coach with no NFL head coaching experience. This is not about recruiting college kids, this is the real deal and about managing millionaire egos.

I wish him well but just don't see it. I do like his fiery attitude, sense of accountability and preparation. Kubes was just way too soft and passive.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #4084
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Totally respect your concerns about him being a college guy, but if he's a massive hit, it will have been worth it. And yeah, any other coach would have been the same way, but I'm gonna drink his koolaid lol. I actually thought Jim Harbough and the Niners were the best team in the league 2 years ago when they handed the G-men the NFC tittle game, I think he's the measuring stick as far as how a college coach can preform in the pro level in year one. I don't know if Brien can do what he did in the first year, but he sounds up for it.

I think Andre is excited. He went off on some coaching staff after that one game where Schaub threw the pick towards him when Dre had about three guys on him, so he's been wanting the change. Now is this the guy he wanted? Who knows, maybe not, maybe so. Same with all the other vets.

I like the vibe I'm getting from him though, not too much of a "Rawr Rawr" guy, just enough of a smug east coast guy. This should be refreshing.

It will be interesting to see if he wants to keep Wade, Personally, I love the dude, but I think it's time for a 100% fresh start from the coaching side.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:45 PM   #4085
bambino
Valued Poster

So, McNair is floating the idea of trading the first pick. You don't go 2/14 by mistake. He needs players. I wouldn't be suprised to see Oakland, Cleve or the Vikings take the bait. If Luck was coming out this year, I wouldn't trade it. But I don't think any of this years QBs are worthy of the first pick.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #4086
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

That's why they will keep losing doing dumb shit. When the last time you heard a decent free agent want to play for the texans trading the pick would be stupid what qbs would you find late in the draft worth picking up
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #4087
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
This is not college, so it'll be interesting to see how guys like Andre really feel about a college coach with no NFL head coaching experience. This is not about recruiting college kids, this is the real deal and about managing millionaire egos.
Hereis what he did when Brady made a foolish int.

Further who do you thing is a bigger prima donna, Andre Johnson or Randy Moss? He was the wide receiver coach (and later play caller / quarterback coach) for the Pats for 3 years that Moss was there. IJS

Yea he has had some success in the NFL.
ness is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 PM   #4088
bambino
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
That's why they will keep losing doing dumb shit. When the last time you heard a decent free agent want to play for the texans trading the pick would be stupid what qbs would you find late in the draft worth picking up
Your really not that bright are you? They might get draft picks numnuts. Therefore getting a QB and an extra draft pick, or picks. But why try to explain that concept to you. I suggest you break your piggy bank and buy the team. No doubt you'll have them in the Super Bowl next year.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #4089
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Shit...she's been at the top of mine since last year's CFB Championship game

Couple more for the road...
Attachment 277483 Attachment 277484

Yeah me too, she's like...

What...You know you want to hit this shit????
Attachment 277485
They all have an NBA policy ...well all except Winston's girlfriend . LOL
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #4090
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, McNair is floating the idea of trading the first pick. You don't go 2/14 by mistake. He needs players. I wouldn't be suprised to see Oakland, Cleve or the Vikings take the bait. If Luck was coming out this year, I wouldn't trade it. But I don't think any of this years QBs are worthy of the first pick.
If they are not going to draft a QB with the first pick they might as well keep Schaub as QB. He is better than what is out there. I don't expect anyone to take the bait and try to move up. If you feel there is no QB worth the first pick then what makes you think another team will feel there is someone worth extra picks to jump up and grab. Honestly I wish McNair would keep his mouth shut. He has no clue. He actually thinks Rick Smith is doing a good job. I guess he never went and tracked his draft choices.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:49 PM   #4091
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yeah a dumb rich owner that dont know football that team a joke
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #4092
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
They all have an NBA policy .

You should know by now that "Policy" means NOTHING
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #4093
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
But I don't think any of this years QBs are worthy of the first pick.
Ok smartass if you don't think there is a QB worthy of the first pick then what makes you think that a team that needs a QB will trade up to take one first. Tell me why a team would give up extra picks for a QB that is not worthy of being taken that high in the first place.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #4094
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Don, before you get too excited, just remember he's saying all the things that EVERY single coach will say when they get a new job. This is not college, so it'll be interesting to see how guys like Andre really feel about a college coach with no NFL head coaching experience. This is not about recruiting college kids, this is the real deal and about managing millionaire egos.

I wish him well but just don't see it. I do like his fiery attitude, sense of accountability and preparation. Kubes was just way too soft and passive.
Gotta concur totally with Satin on this - I live right next to the 'Show Me' state and I suppose that some of that skepticism has rubbed off! So we wait and see how this pans out!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:11 AM   #4095
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
Yeah a dumb rich owner that dont know football that team a joke
That would be the Dallas Cowboys . LOL
carkido45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies