Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70544
biomed161535
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48014
pyramider46370
bambino40682
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-03-2023, 09:15 AM   #391
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It's like having 4-5 pitrooms posting in one thread. I just can't believe that among them, not one can admit brandon is a senile old man who belongs in an old folks home.
Any one that say Brandon is a class act is either fucking with you or just plain blind or clearly doesn't keep up with Biden and just ruffling feather

I could careless I feel a bit sorry for all these liberals they’re not to smart in politics
Old 09-05-2023, 09:01 PM   #392
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

For those who thinks brandons shit doesn't stink, here's another idiotic thing you democrats own. Yep, you own this just like everything else that has fallen since the 'big guy' has ruined our country.

Perhaps your college aged daughter or other college aged friend or kinfolk is being literally tortured by these fucking freaks who will do anything to bring down womanhood.

Quote:
MSNBC host praises trans sorority member accused of 'peeping,' 'threatening' behavior a 'very brave woman'
Fucking msnbc calls it a woman. Democrats, are you proud of yourselves yet?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...or-brave-woman
Old 09-06-2023, 02:41 AM   #393
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
For those who thinks brandons shit doesn't stink, here's another idiotic thing you democrats own. Yep, you own this just like everything else that has fallen since the 'big guy' has ruined our country.

Perhaps your college aged daughter or other college aged friend or kinfolk is being literally tortured by these fucking freaks who will do anything to bring down womanhood.

Fucking msnbc calls it a woman. Democrats, are you proud of yourselves yet?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...or-brave-woman
the sorority should handle it according to their rules. how would they handle a non-trans woman "leering" at her sorority sisters? use the same standard for this trans person.

you think that doesn't happen? my experience is women are on a bisexual spectrum, whereas dudes are either gay or straight. (guys who claim to be bi aren't actually; they're gay.) i have met gay women, but most gals, if they're honest, from what i've observed, fall somewhere in the middle. i have met 100% straight gals as well, but they're less common than you might expect.

so the sorority should apply their usual rules that each member is subject to when they join; end of story.

fox tries to sensationalize shit like this, where there isn't anything actually sensational happening. the way you deal with weirdos is apply the same rules to everyone, and problem solved. if the rules are ambiguous, then you gotta fix the rules. that some women stare at other women is a simple fact of life. whether that constitutes a violation with penalties depends on the organization.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:09 AM   #394
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default 14th Amend DQ

so the way i see this going down is left wing states' secretaries of state declaring that Trump is barred under the 14th Am. Trump and his allies could sue, but they'll begin to realize that in a world with finite resources, this is a waste of money. Trump will never in a million years win Cali, so why bother? good point.

but in the battleground states, different story. most secretaries of state don't wanna have their asses out there fluttering in the wind. so i predict that more reticent SOSs will ask their state AG for guidance, and then will follow the AG's advice. there will be a few battleground AGs who are going to say he's dq'ed, and those SOSs are going to remove Trump from the ballot. the Trump campaign will sue, and after rulings all over the map, the S.C. will have to hear the case. Roberts doesn't like meddling in politics, so his inclination is to side with Trump and let the voters decide. however, the text of the 14th will make it hard for Roberts not to rule on the merits, and in this case, he must, even though he hates likes hell to do it.

so Roberts votes to declare Trump ineligible. this is where things get interesting. although the Court has 6 conservatives-thanks Moscow Mitch-and only 3 liberals, there are actually 3 votes which are up for grab: Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett. Kavanaugh is the most likely defector. he sided with Roberts on a decision that Georgia electoral maps prevent Blacks from getting their fair share of representation in Georgia's legislature. Roberts had put pressure on him and he buckled, or maybe he found his conscience. the heavily gerrymandered Georgia maps would produce an outcome that doesn't represent the will of the people. Kavanaugh knew it, and had the guts to stand his ground.

if Kavanaugh balks, there are still 2 wildcards: Barrett and Gorsuch. Barrett has voted on principle even when it meant the conservatives took the L. so she isn't to be counted out.

and Gorsuch appears to do his own thing, right wing or no. he has sided against the fed in the matter of Native American rights on multiple occasions; a vote for the dq of Trump by Gorsuch isn't unthinkable, even if not likely.

battleground SOSs should consult the text of the 14th. (i say screw the AG opinion step.) if they conclude Trump is barred, they should announce it from the hilltops. the average U.S. voter doesn't read 100 page law review articles lol, so they have to dumb it down for the masses into just a few key bullet points. (who has time to read political novels? practically no one.) so they should press release their decision and let Trump appeal it to "his" S.C. if Team Trump is lucky, they might be able to delay trial just long enough for their man to escape trial before Nov. 2024. if he gets elected, he pardons himself. if another Repub. wins, the alt-elected Trumpkin will push the DOJ to drop all charges against Trump. and, just like that, Trump will be free to pursue a whole lot more corruption and phuckery. and that, my fellow Americans, is how democracy ends..
Old 09-06-2023, 10:22 AM   #395
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
fox tries to sensationalize shit like this, where there isn't anything actually sensational happening. the way you deal with weirdos is apply the same rules to everyone, and problem solved. if the rules are ambiguous, then you gotta fix the rules. that some women stare at other women is a simple fact of life. whether that constitutes a violation with penalties depends on the organization.

How would you feel if some queer freak male was in the same locker room leering at your daughter and getting a hard on? I bet you wouldn't have your same cavalier attitude. It took women decades to where they were up until brandon took over, then it only took two years to take away decades worth of work. Face it, you democrats detest women from allowing men to compete in sporting events to invading their locker rooms and dorms.

I'm looking forward to the day where one of the girls gets so upset at being visually raped that some boyfriend just beats the holy fuck out of the shemale freak. It's going to happen sooner or later. Any person born a male doesn't belong anywhere near a girls locker room or competing in a women's sporting event.

Old 09-06-2023, 10:30 AM   #396
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Old 09-06-2023, 01:57 PM   #397
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Old 09-06-2023, 01:59 PM   #398
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Old 09-06-2023, 01:59 PM   #399
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Old 09-06-2023, 02:01 PM   #400
MisterMeat
Premium Access

The 2024 Presidential election, in a nutshell....
Old 09-06-2023, 03:28 PM   #401
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

DJ, speaking of owning things, how about you owning your prejudice and bigotry.
Old 09-06-2023, 05:12 PM   #402
panda9184
Registered Member

Now im not the one to defend biden. if his done something illegal, get him on it. I dont think his the best president ever. However, its just funny to watch yall defend trump.

you talk about how "Any person born a male doesn't belong anywhere near a staff edit - UC locker room or competing in a women's sporting event." But it was trump that was caught barging in a woman's staff edit - UC locker room and grope them. You using woman's right and movement to defend trump who has over 20 allege raped charges and openly says things like "when you have money, you can do anything" including rape or grope any woman.

im not about politics be republican or democrate. thats your point of view and right. let it be about the politics not the person running. america is not trump or biden
Old 09-06-2023, 06:35 PM   #403
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
DJ, speaking of owning things, how about you owning your prejudice and bigotry.

So I don't want mentally impaired shemales in ladies sports or ladies locker room and you sum it all up as being prejudices and bigotry. I want the ladies taken care of and not screwed around with by allowing freaks in the locker room.

It's you brandon supporters with cartel and Staff edit - UC users blood on your hands, not us conservatives. It's you brandon supporters with rapes at the border and lawlessness by defunding the police with blood on your hands. It's you brandon supporters with Afghani blood on your hands by re-arming the taliban. etc.

Ah mister meet, we can play the meme game all night long.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:55 PM   #404
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

No, DJ, you are not prejudice and a bigot because you don't want transgender women in women's locker rooms. There are still some valid concerns being debated on that topic. You are prejudice and a bigot for the use of the terms "mentally impaired" and "freaks".

So, let's look at some figures. Although, there are no exact numbers available because of medical privacy laws, experts in the field have come up with these estimates. At the staff edit - UC level there is approximately one transgender female athlete for every 3000 female athletes. On the collegiate level in the NCAA there is approximately one transgender female athlete for every 2500 female athletes. If you include the NAIA, the ratio is probably closer to that 1 to 3000 figure. it is not like it is happening in mass quantities.

Every time you have one of your bigot fits you say that Democrats own this or that it's all because of President Biden. How do you figure this?
Old 09-07-2023, 03:09 AM   #405
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Judge clarifies: yup, Trump committed rape. not reasonably disputable, so lets move on to the matter of damages..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-judge-rape/
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women