Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41605
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35979
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #391
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Let's not forget it was the dimotard candidate for POTUS who loudly screeched a year ago "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and their workers out of business!" Gee, I wonder why nobody in coal country voted for that uncaring bitch? Lol.
BAHAHAHAAHA lustyturd, thanks for showcasing your lack of intellectual depth. You live and breath fake news and too dumb to distinguish between reality and" info wars!" Austin Dude giving you too much for your feeble mind to handle, huh? You misrepresent something and think nobody will catch you? HA!

Clinton did say that she would be putting coal companies out of business, as a result of moving toward renewable energy sources. But she followed that by saying she wanted to create new economic opportunities for current coal workers, possibly spurred by clean energy development.

This is what Hillary Clinton said:

"So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?

And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.

Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on."

And the sack of shit Trump doesn't have the brains or the balls to bring us into the future.

And the lustyurd losing streak continues...
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #392
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

All of lustyturd's bumbling incompetence made me think of this:

lustyturd is the Washington Generals of Political Discussion.

We should just thank him for being such a patsy!
Old 06-24-2017, 01:36 PM   #393
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Clinton did say that she would be putting coal companies out of business, as a result of moving toward renewable energy sources. But she followed that by saying she wanted to create new economic opportunities for current coal workers, possibly spurred by clean energy development.
Baaahahaha... if you believe hildebeest or the federal government could, would or should give every jobless coal miner a "clean energy" replacement job at equal or greater pay, I have a bridge in Austin to sell you!

And her condescending thanks to miners for keeping the lights on for all those years reminds me of a factory manager saying "thank you for your hard work" - as he hands out pink slips to all of his employees! Hildebeest sounds as sincere as a provider complimenting you on your (tiny) dick size!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #394
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
[*]Baaahahaha... if you believe hildebeest or the federal government can or will give every jobless coal miner a "clean energy" replacement job at equal or greater pay, I have a bridge in Austin to sell you!
[*]And her condescending thanks to miners for keeping the lights on for all those years reminds me of a factory manager saying "thank you for your hard work" - as he hands out pink slips to all of his employees! How sincere, empathetic and caring she sounds!
Awww, lustyturd, tail between his legs.

Well, I already embarrassed him by pointing out his inaccurate Clinton example. Now let's check how he feels about what TRUMP has said about the coal workers:

“I made them this promise,” Trump said, “we will put our miners back to work.”

And Trump is not sophistically talking about our changing world and how these former coal miners can move into the future. He thinks coal IS the future.
He is unsophisticatedly, and ignorantly telling coal miners he will bring their coal mining jobs back!

But who believes stuff like this???

(simple-minded lustyturd does!!!!!!!)
Old 06-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #395
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Do you know who made the quote I used? The one that you tried to change to fit the point you were trying to make? Because if you did you would see the sarcasm in me saying they should give up on the jobs.
Good job, millsy! Too bad you didn't dig up that quote during the campaign. Don't dimotards read Playboy? Btw since you were being sarcastic, it means you agree with Trump that we should try to save these jobs, not eliminate them with those over-reaching EPA regs imposed by obama and hildebeest, right?
Old 06-24-2017, 02:45 PM   #396
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
But who believes stuff like this???

(simple-minded lustyturd does!!!!!!!)
Hahahaha... it's not a matter of believing, you fool. Given a choice between someone who openly promises to destroy your livelihood, and someone who promises to rescind the over-reaching federal regulations that are being rammed down your throat by arrogant libtards to make that happen, it's an easy decision to make.

Btw I already summarized my views on this topic elsewhere, but it was way over the heads of simple-minded, superficial talking point-obsessed libtards like you:

Quote:
I am quite familiar with the economics of coal. The industry is declining, not dying. Last time I checked we were still generating 1/3 of our electricity from coal. I don't deny the fracking boom and resulting flood of cheap natural gas is a major driver behind coal's recent decline. This is ironic since the same environmentalists who want to shut down coal production also want to stop fracking. Longer term, the use of new mining techniques and labor-saving machinery is responsible for much of the drop in coal jobs. As an economist, I applaud the fact that it takes fewer and fewer workers to produce a ton of coal. That's called productivity gain. So I agree with you that those coal mining jobs won't be coming back, certainly not in the numbers we enjoyed as recently as a decade ago. At best, Trump's actions will stabilize employment or produce a modest uptick.

Having said that, it's silly to look back and claim the impact of Obama's EPA rulings and regulations would have been negligible. If hildebeest had been elected, they would have stayed on the books, overcome legal hurdles, and accelerated coal's market-driven decline. She told us that herself when she boasted “We're going to put a lot of coal companies out of business.” Look, I don't have a problem if coal loses ground because natural gas and/or renewables are becoming more competitive. But I have a big problem when the federal government steps in and tilts the playing field in favor of one energy source and against another.

When it comes to reducing coal plant emissions, most of the low-hanging fruit has already been picked. Acid rain is much less of a problem than it was 40 years ago. The newer EPA standards applied to CO2 would have effectively mothballed many coal-fired power plants well before the end of their useful economic lives. This would have resulted in stranded costs, the recovery of which would push up electricity rates throughout areas that are already economically depressed.

I find it hard to criticize Trump for shamelessly pandering to voters in coal mining states, when he did so in response to hildebeest's shameless pandering to environmentalists. And no one in those states trusts the government to create the so-called jobs of the future. I'll be happy to applaud any success stories you can point to whereby coal communities are diversifying, but I am tired of hearing those cavalier libtard talking points about how job training and welfare will make any transition easy. Unemployed coal miners don't want handouts. And real practical job skills are usually acquired on the job with private employers, not taught by government.

By the way, I read your links before posting. Good stuff, even though I might dispute some of it. Too bad the fascist libtards in this forum are too rigid, closed-minded and ignorant to read my links.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #397
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Hildebeest? Deflecting again?

Quote:
Baaahahaha... if you believe hildebeest or the federal government could, would or should give every jobless coal miner a "clean energy" replacement job at equal or greater pay, I have a bridge in Austin to sell you!

And her condescending thanks to miners for keeping the lights on for all those years reminds me of a factory manager saying "thank you for your hard work" - as he hands out pink slips to all of his employees! Hildebeest sounds as sincere as a provider complimenting you on your (tiny) dick size!

Pink slips you say?

Why did the factory cross the road? To get away from Donald Trump’s kiss of death.

Boeing-
In February, the US president visited the Boeing factory in North Charleston, SC. “We are going to fight for every last American job,” he declared at the rollout of the Dreamliner 787-10 passenger jet. He added, “jobs is one of the primary reasons I’m standing here today as your president, and I will never, ever disappoint you. Believe me, I will not disappoint you.”
Carrier-
In December, president-elect Trump visited the Carrier plant in Indianapolis, Indiana, to express his glee at a deal to keep 1,100 jobs there that had been slated to go to Mexico. “And by the way, that number is going to go up very substantially as they expand this area,” Trump said. “So the 1,100 is going to be a minimum number.” He added, “These companies are not going to be taking people’s hearts out. They are not going to be announcing, like they did at Carrier, that they are closing up and moving to Mexico.”
Rexnord-
In December, Trump took notice of an industrial-bearings manufacturer’s plan to lay off its Indianapolis employees:
Follow:
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers. This is happening all over our country. No more!
9:06 PM - 2 Dec 2016
17,258 17,258 Retweets 63,514 63,514 likes
Well, not exactly. In late March, as noted by the Los Angeles Times, the company nevertheless started the shuttering process.
Ford-
In January, Ford, the second-largest US automaker, pulled back on its plan to build a new plant in Mexico for the next generation of the Focus, a small-car model, a move that came after criticism from the president-elect. The new Focus instead would be manufactured at an existing plant in Mexico, Ford said.

Follow:
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Thank you to Ford for scrapping a new plant in Mexico and creating 700 new jobs in the U.S. This is just the beginning - much more to follow
7:19 AM - 4 Jan 2017
19,598 19,598 Retweets 86,801 86,801 likes
On June 20, Ford announced it will build the new Focus, not in the US or Mexico, but in China.

https://qz.com/1013664/donald-trump-...his-attention/

Coal?
http://www.npr.org/2017/05/06/527047...-sector-shines
http://www.politifact.com/illinois/s...gy-jobs-coal-/

We all know you have your head so far up the orange shit gibbon's ass...
BUT:
Can you comprehend he lies like that roadkill comb over he sports?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:13 PM   #398
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Hahahaha... it's not a matter of believing, you fool. Given a choice between someone who openly promises to destroy your livelihood, and someone who promises to rescind the over-reaching federal regulations that are being rammed down your throat by arrogant libtards to make that happen, it's an easy decision.

Btw I already summarized my views on this topic elsewhere, but it was way over the heads of simple-minded, superficial talking point-obsessed libtards like you

LOL I knew you believed Trump! And your whole argument is simple-minded; based on fear and ignorance. Yours is the kind of argument a dumb, unemployed person from Pittsburgh might make... (right? )

lustyturd, you are too stupid to understand that coal is not the future. Get you grimy head out of the ground and wake the fuck up, you clueless Trump-humper.

Seriously, why don't you get a job in the White House. You could be the modern day Monica Lewinsky.

Then come back and let Ellen know how Trump's cum tastes.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:29 PM   #399
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
And it doesn't piss me off that he's president for 3 more years. It annoys me... It annoys me... It annoys me... It's pretty annoying...
It doesn't piss you off, but it annoys you? Lol! Got it, millsy!
Old 06-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #400
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Pink slips you say?

Why did the factory cross the road? To get away from Donald Trump’s kiss of death....
Awwww... you still don't get it, do you? The dimotards are actively using government regulations to KILL jobs and strangle industries.

Compare that to Trump, who is trying to use the President's bully pulpit to SAVE jobs, or at least slow them from being lost to unfair foreign competition or libtard regulation.

Trump supporters are going to give him credit for trying, knowing he won't be 100% successful. They also know libtards like you will focus only on his failures and ignore any successes. Plus they know whatever happens, you have no answers! Nobody is stupid enough to rely on whiny libtards for job creation.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #401
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I already summarized my views on this topic elsewhere, but it was way over the heads of simple-minded, superficial talking point-obsessed libtards like you:
Quote:
LOL I knew you believed Trump! And your whole argument is simple-minded; based on fear and ignorance. Yours is the kind of argument a dumb, unemployed person from Pittsburgh might make... (right? )
Thanks for making my point!

Way over your head!
Old 06-24-2017, 04:01 PM   #402
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You are correct in that the coal industry is not dying, but it is certainly becoming much less of a source of power in this country, from 52.8% in 1999 to about 30% in 2016. It is certainly possible with Trump as POTUS and funding being removed from the EPA and the U.S. dropping out of the Paris Climate Accord that the usage of coal might rebound a little.

U.S. employment in the coal industry peaked way back in 1923. There were about 70,000 coal workers in 2003 and about 50,000 today. Most of the lost jobs have been due to technology rather than government intervention. So Trump's rolling back of Obama's policies affecting the coal industry won't do any good for the most part. Demand for natural gas and renewable energy have also negatively impacted the coal industry. There are 260,000 workers in solar industry.

According to the Harvard Business Review in 2016:

"Because of the sharp declines in the U.S. coal industry, the Harvard Business Review discussed retraining coal workers for solar photovoltaic employment because of the rapid rise in U.S. solar jobs. A recent study indicated that this was technically possible and would account for only 5% of the industrial revenue from a single year to provide coal workers with job security in the energy industry as whole."

So the Harvard Business Review agrees with Hillary Clinton's proposal made during the campaign. Coal mining jobs are going away and they aren't coming back. Trump's promises to bring back coal mining jobs will not come true in all likelihood. So the goal should be to retrain those coal workers so that they are employable in another field. And when you add in the health factor, what person in the coal mines would not rather be in any other job?

Source: https://www.romper.com/p/how-many-pe...p-thinks-61933

"The Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis said in its 2017 U.S. Coal Outlook that it predicted jobs will continue to be cut, and that “too many companies are still mining too much coal for too few customers.”

What won't help matters further is that coal production has also been shown to have serious health repercussions. According to The Independent, studies have found that breathing pollution from coal emissions leads to a five times higher risk of death from heart disease than other types of pollution, thanks to the release of "a potent mix of toxins, including benzene, mercury, arsenic and selenium," that occurs from burning coal."

As an aside, a month or so ago "60 Minutes" interviewed a coal worker from W.V. who was very ill and depended on Medicaid to stay alive. Thousands of dollars in medical expenses each month. Medicaid which was made available to him by Obama gave him the ability to pay for those drugs. He voted for Trump for whatever reasons. Now Trump's AHCA proposals will in all likelihood not allow him to retain his health care coverage.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:35 PM   #403
lustylad
Premium Access

^^^^ Look crunchyhead! Look millsy! Look observingblind! Look monsterbreath! A thoughtful, intelligent response!

This is how it's done! You should try it some time - if you can!

I'm looking forward to continuing this discussion with speedy! Not right now because I have a life. Lusty out!
Old 06-24-2017, 04:46 PM   #404
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You guys remember that time that lying lusty tried to show how he easy it was for him to take down people on here. And tried to flip a quote I put up to suit his point. And being the uniformed dumbass he is, he didn't bother to google and be informed on who's quote it was. Hahaha the quote he tried to show was so bad was by his hero and he had to eat that shit. Did he admit that that blew up in his face? Nope. Sad sad man. Puppet!
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:51 PM   #405
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
^^^^ Look crunchyhead! Look millsy! Look observingblind! Look monsterbreath! A thoughtful, intelligent response!

This is how it's done! You should try it some time - if you can!

I'm looking forward to continuing this discussion with speedy! Not right now because I have a life. Lusty out!
Sounds good. Looking forward to your response.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women