Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2015, 04:58 AM   #361
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Read the article link

Here is Carson's quote:

"In an interview with The New York Times following the POLITICO story, Carson said: “I don’t remember all the specific details. Because I had done so extraordinarily well you know I was told that someone like me – they could get a scholarship to West Point. But I made it clear I was going to pursue a career in medicine.”

It's not clear from that whether Carson wrote that in the book (I have not read it) or was supplementing what he wrote in the book by telling the NY Times what his answer to Westmoreland was. But either way, it is Carson's words about why he chose not to go to WP.

So, that's where the part about Carson not wanting to go to WP because he wanted to go to medical school came from
I have seen 2-3 interviews with Carson in which he explains the West Point story and in NONE OF THEM did he say he "made it up"~! In fact he said just the opposite. He did acknowledge that his choice of words may have been off, because he was unfamiliar at the time with the process of getting into West Point and the financial "arrangements" (my phrase not his) once accepted.

It's amazingly disgusting that all this hoopla is being made of Carson when the media did NOTHING to pursue Obaminable's "Resume for President"! The media just name-called and labeled those asking question with insulting titles .... just like was and is done in this forum.

The only explanation is .... those raising those issues are RACISTS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:37 AM   #362
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That was not his "down fall"!

Were you even conscious at that time? Seriously!

Hart was a "shoe-in" for the Democratic nomination! His Washington-Mistress was "everyone's favorite" who was up in the higher levels of the State Department. His wife remained "home" respectfully quiet (ala Hillary). Then the "addict" got caught on camera off the coast of Florida frolicking with a Bimbo! Cheating on his mistress, who EVERYONE LOVED. He fucked himself with his obsession ... just like Bill did.

Henry Cisneros (Democrat, former San Antonio Mayor) did the same stupid shit. A "shoe-in" as the first Hispanic Governor of Texas, since Independence.

That's "the story"!

What "resume" for President? Do you have a "link" to Carson's "Resume for President"?

The bullshit being sprayed around in the social media and public media is decades old bullshit ...

... just like your headline .... for instance link the quote of Carson that matches your headline:

"Ben Carson admits making up West Point story."
God you are dumb...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:41 AM   #363
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hildabeast said she tried to enlist in the Marine Corps, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Seems she was getting cold feet about marrying Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. WaPo gave her story two Pinocchios, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hildabeast is a bona fide liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you haven't troubled your lying-ass to make fifty plus posts asserting she is a liar the way you've done with Carson.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your lying-ass has not yet produced any substantive evidence that Carson lied, nor have you cited another bona fide news source that independently made the same false narrative that Politico did.

You were twice as drunk as usual, weren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga twice, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Sorry Hillary, we are done. I posted your very words. Although as a person from the right you said he misremembered rather than a lie from the left. Suffering from short term memory loss Hillary?
Old 11-14-2015, 07:11 AM   #364
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
God you are dumb...
God knows better. You don't. But don't worry.

God loves you anyway. He loves all creatures.

Have you noticed that when bullshitters get called out on their bullshit ... there response is often like yours!

That's what's going on the media now. Their bullshit stinks and is being handed back to them by the voters.

Every time the "media" takes off on one of those "attacks on the "Black Republican Presidential Candidate"....
his RATINGS GO UP!!!!!!!! Now he's ahead of their "Favorite Lying POS"! Of course, since they can't refute HER LIES they have to attack the "Black Republican Presidential Candidate," because their current "First Black Person to be President" in the White House hasn't done shit for the Black people in this country and the Democrats and their Liberal Media mouth piece don't want the Black People in this country to wake up to the fact that there might be a "Black Republican Presidential Candidate" who just might make their lives better!!!

The primary distinction is this: Carson, who speaks softly and accomplishes things, toiled his way to where he is and shares their Christianity. Obaminable, who bullshits and lies, is the product of "affirmative action," which is the Liberal Plantation the Black People in this country have been enslaved to believe is their "pathway" to improving their lives.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:12 AM   #365
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Sorry Hillary, we are done. I posted your very words. Although as a person from the right you said he misremembered rather than a lie from the left. Suffering from short term memory loss Hillary?
You were done before your mother hatched you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your lying-ass never produced any substantive evidence that Carson lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, nor have you cited another bona fide news source that independently made the same false narrative that Politico did.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:21 AM   #366
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Maybe it's just more misdirection but a general has the power to "give" an appointment by having a connection to someone who will make an appointment on their recommendation. A US senator promised my uncle an appointment to a service academy for his son. A senator can recommend but can't make an appointment. He retired but left a message with his successor. My uncle went to this successor about his son and the successor said he would kick it upstairs to someone who could make an appointment. He did and my cousin went to West Point. So a senator who had no power to make an appointment was responsible for getting my cousin into West Point. More misdirection?
No, more ignorance by you.

Where did you get the idea that senators cannot make appointments? ALL members of Congress can make appointments.

See this page ("Congressional Nominations - Who Can Nominate?"):

http://www.usma.edu/admissions/sitep...minations.aspx

Then stay out of the thread until you know what you are talking about.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:24 AM   #367
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, more ignorance by you.

Where did you get the idea that senators cannot make appointments? ALL members of Congress can make appointments.

See this page ("Congressional Nominations - Who Can Nominate?"):

http://www.usma.edu/admissions/sitep...minations.aspx

Then stay out of the thread until you know what you are talking about.
Are you all parsing words and confusing the distinction between ....

Nominating someone for an appointment to West Point?

The "recommendation" ("nomination") just gets their foot in the door for the application process....it's not like it's an automatic, political acceptance. There are standards, although in reality "who" gives the recommendation might influence the result when two candidates have the same or close to the same qualifications. Carson was already in ROTC.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #368
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only explanation is .... those raising those issues are RACISTS.
the left are extreme racists...and they accept it as reasonable and nurturing

only its against whites, whom, they deem, deserve it

as far as the left's treatment of a black conservative, I think it arises from a threatened raging unthinking white hot hatred...almost like a reaction one might have to a perfidious ex-lover. and they see that the dam may break and the black waters of cascading people deserving of being treated as equals may escape to freedom and self-fullfillment in a rushing torrent
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:29 AM   #369
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Generals sign off on awards all of the time without personally knowing the individual receiving the award. The general depends on the men he does know to vet the individuals receiving the award.
Now you are making shit up to avoid admitting you were wrong.

And Carson was NOT in the military, so Westmoreland could not depend on any one to vet Carson, since Carson did not have a commander, now did he?

Quote:
But as an former airman who did a tour of duty at Aviano, you should know that; yet, here you are superciliously making unsubstantiated claims about Carson "should have" known without any evidence to support your misguided POV, mope. You dismiss the example of Powell misremembering, but you cannot even remember what you said that revealed that you served at Aviano, mope.
Never was a former airman at Aviano, mope. Wrong branch, wrong station, mope.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:40 AM   #370
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Carson was NOT in the military, so Westmoreland could not depend on any one to vet Carson, since Carson did not have a commander, now did he?
Carson was in ROTC. He had a "commander" who Westmoreland could contact.

Carson's ROTC "commander" could recommend him to West Point.

Army Junior and Senior ROTC Programs and Honor ROTC Units of Other Services
Applicants currently enrolled in an Army Junior or Senior Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) program or an ROTC program from another branch of service that has been designated as an Honor Unit with Distinction are eligible for a nomination in this category. A request for a ROTC Nomination should be made through your Professor of Military Science or Senior Instructor who must fill out and submit a Request for ROTC Nomination (Form 5-497) to the Director of Admissions, U.S. Military Academy.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:53 AM   #371
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So this entire thread now has devolved into a speculating contest? You fellas are doing everything you can to make Carson's bullshit story begin to sound plausible. The Stars might have aligned a special way that day, but the overwhelming evidence points to BULLSHIT.

He fabricated this shit, plain and simple. You hangers on just can't believe that your great dusky savior might actually be as crazy as the shit he says.

Still waiting to see his birth certificate and DNA test.

Where's Michelle Bachmann when you really need her?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #372
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
God knows better. You don't. But don't worry.

God loves you anyway. He loves all creatures.

Have you noticed that when bullshitters get called out on their bullshit ... there response is often like yours!

That's what's going on the media now. Their bullshit stinks and is being handed back to them by the voters.

Every time the "media" takes off on one of those "attacks on the "Black Republican Presidential Candidate"....
his RATINGS GO UP!!!!!!!! Now he's ahead of their "Favorite Lying POS"! Of course, since they can't refute HER LIES they have to attack the "Black Republican Presidential Candidate," because their current "First Black Person to be President" in the White House hasn't done shit for the Black people in this country and the Democrats and their Liberal Media mouth piece don't want the Black People in this country to wake up to the fact that there might be a "Black Republican Presidential Candidate" who just might make their lives better!!!

The primary distinction is this: Carson, who speaks softly and accomplishes things, toiled his way to where he is and shares their Christianity. Obaminable, who bullshits and lies, is the product of "affirmative action," which is the Liberal Plantation the Black People in this country have been enslaved to believe is their "pathway" to improving their lives.
If you knew as much about Gary Hartpence as you claim, then you would know he was born in Ottawa,Ks. You would know a lot of the same things he said about his youth are the same as Carson is saying. You didn't mention how he was brought down by the liberal media. How he changed his birth date, Want some more?
Old 11-14-2015, 08:04 AM   #373
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you are making shit up to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Never was a former airman at Aviano, mope. Wrong branch, wrong station, mope.
Carson was in high school ROTC, Westmoreland was involved in high school ROTC programs, generals do sign off on awards, promotions, etc., without knowing the recipient individual (which totally refutes your notion that generals have to know the individual to act in that individuals behalf: note the signature block on the PFC's award below) and as an Air Force mope, you should know that. Unless, of course, you never received a promotion or such an award, mope. And as for "making shit up," you and your ilk have yet to produce anything other than your asinine "opinions" as to what Carson knew or did not know about the academy education process. Without that substantive proof, you and your ilk aren't just wrong: you're malignant liars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So this entire thread now has devolved into a speculating contest? You fellas are doing everything you can to make Carson's bullshit story begin to sound plausible. The Stars might have aligned a special way that day, but the overwhelming evidence points to BULLSHIT.

He fabricated this shit, plain and simple. You hangers on just can't believe that your great dusky savior might actually be as crazy as the shit he says.

Still waiting to see his birth certificate and DNA test.

Where's Michelle Bachmann when you really need her?
Without substantive evidence, you are the fabricating, dissembling liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:06 AM   #374
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You were done before your mother hatched you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your lying-ass never produced any substantive evidence that Carson lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, nor have you cited another bona fide news source that independently made the same false narrative that Politico did.
I quoted your dumb ass Hillary when you said he got the wrong date, which was the comment I made about Carson...Your comment was proof I did not lie Hillary.. Plus I told you where my source came from Hillary, just another of your lies Hillary.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:16 AM   #375
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I quoted your dumb ass Hillary when you said he got the wrong date, which was the comment I made about Carson...Your comment was proof I did not lie Hillary.. Plus I told you where my source came from Hillary, just another of your lies Hillary.
Your lying ass has been quoted several times, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Quote:
Quote:
lie just like ... Carson
Your lying-ass has still not produced any substantive evidence that Carson lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, nor have you cited another bona fide news source that independently made the same false narrative that Politico did.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women