Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70544
biomed161535
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48013
pyramider46370
bambino40681
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-28-2023, 03:07 PM   #361
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
As far as states applying the 14th Amendment, they should all come to an agreement to do that shit!

Just wasting time and effort. Appeals get it to the supreme court where it will lose.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:44 PM   #362
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Just wasting time and effort. Appeals get it to the supreme court where it will lose.
I wouldn't be too sure about that, Professor. Section 3 of the 14th amendment is pretty clear about those who betray the constitution by inciting an insurrection, and the evidence that Trump did so is solid. On top of that, the state judges aren't taking any of Don the Con's BS in the state cases, and I doubt the Supreme Court will either, if it even gets that far. They just want him gone.

What will more than likely happen is that as the walls close in on him, Trump will get on his old beat up Trump plane, fly overseas, and start looking for a country that will take him in. Russia won't...but I'll bet Saudi Arabia will, thanks to his son in law, who sucks Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud's dick on a regular basis.
Old 08-28-2023, 04:55 PM   #363
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^in our (scam of a) S.C. with the right having a 6-3 edge, we'll need at least 2 crossovers. i predict Roberts and one of Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, or Barrett will do it.

seditious and corrupt af Thomas supported the Insurrection, and Alito votes right wing regardless of the facts of any case, so we already know their votes.

SOSs in battleground states should simply declare that Trump is barred from appearing on the ballot under the 14th Amendment, and let Trump sue. a 9th Circuit jurisdiction would be ideal.

would be really hilarious if the S.C. denied certiorari without comment, which would itself be a huge comment.

Trump's passport should be seized. be interesting to see what the Secret Service does if Trump tries to make a break for it.

you're right about Putin. he has zero interest in Trump unless Trump is in the W.H. and has Russian deliverables in his hands. Trump is Putin's bitch, not his friend like Trump thinks.

you're also right that Crown Prince Bone-Saw murderer bin Salman might; it's not like his international reputation can get any worse than it already is, and his ego might get a kick out of sheltering a fugitive former U.S. president.
Old 08-29-2023, 10:48 AM   #364
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Unfortunately, as he got most of them by the balls(and pussy) too.
Old 08-31-2023, 10:18 PM   #365
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMeat View Post
I wouldn't be too sure about that, Professor. Section 3 of the 14th amendment is pretty clear about those who betray the constitution by inciting an insurrection, and the evidence that Trump did so is solid. On top of that, the state judges aren't taking any of Don the Con's BS in the state cases, and I doubt the Supreme Court will either, if it even gets that far. They just want him gone.
I guess you need the book Idiots Guide for Civics. Form Wikipedia, the presumption of innocence is a legal principle that every person accused of any crime is considered innocent until proven guilty. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must present compelling evidence to the trier of fact (a judge or a jury). If the prosecution does not prove the charges true, then the person is acquitted of the charges. The prosecution must in most cases prove that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted. The opposite system is a presumption of guilt.
In many countries and under many legal systems, including common law and civil law systems (not to be confused with the other kind of civil law, which deals with non-criminal legal issues), the presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial. It is also an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.

It's also a known factor that at least one of the main stream media left out the term that Trump said, "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" probably more than one.

Quote:
What will more than likely happen is that as the walls close in on him, Trump will get on his old beat up Trump plane, fly overseas, and start looking for a country that will take him in. Russia won't...but I'll bet Saudi Arabia will, thanks to his son in law, who sucks Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud's dick on a regular basis.
Just like hunter sucks Xi Jinping's or some russian oligarch's dick.

They impeached Trump for a quid pro quo over a phone call, let's not forget this little piece of information. This can't be denied and brandon can't slick himself out of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
Old 09-01-2023, 01:54 AM   #366
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you need the book Idiots Guide for Civics. Form Wikipedia, the presumption of innocence is a legal principle that every person accused of any crime is considered innocent until proven guilty. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must present compelling evidence to the trier of fact (a judge or a jury). If the prosecution does not prove the charges true, then the person is acquitted of the charges. The prosecution must in most cases prove that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted. The opposite system is a presumption of guilt.
In many countries and under many legal systems, including common law and civil law systems (not to be confused with the other kind of civil law, which deals with non-criminal legal issues), the presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial. It is also an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.

It's also a known factor that at least one of the main stream media left out the term that Trump said, "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" probably more than one.

Just like hunter sucks Xi Jinping's or some russian oligarch's dick.

They impeached Trump for a quid pro quo over a phone call, let's not forget this little piece of information. This can't be denied and brandon can't slick himself out of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
so if he's convicted on all counts, then does the 14th kick in?
Old 09-01-2023, 04:20 AM   #367
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Poor John-Boy. Is that all you’ve got? Yes, you are innocent until proven guilty. Trouble is, your hero the traitor has already publicly proven himself guilty, and there is a treasure trove of evidence. Have fun riding the USS Trump as it sinks to the bottom. Your dear leader is about to get his ass handed to him, and he’s earned it.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:30 AM   #368
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

DJ,

I'm assuming you were trying to say that Trump would need to be convicted in the Jan 6 Trial first before the 14th Amendment could kick in. You are correct that it would make it easier; however, you are wrong that he is innocent until proven guilty first. The 14th Amendment is very interesting in it's wording. It says:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Note the word ENGAGED. As you read the rest, there's no doubt what his position was, that he pledged an oath, etc. The question is the word ENGAGED, not convicted or indicted or whatever. There are already indicted members in Georgia that are bitching about Trump not paying their legal bills and trying to get their cause moved to a Federal court under the argument that they were following Trump's orders. There are Proud Boys being CONVICTED saying they thought they were following orders. Some of these people will roll to save themselves and they are already pointing the finger and NOT saying "we didn't engage". They cannot deny engagement. They are saying "he told us to do it" and that's why prosecution is using the mob-based racketeering charges.

As for the question of The Supreme Courts involvement. I do believe it will end up there. What a political mess that will create since Trump will have already won some primaries. Then there's the fact that you've got a court dominated by one side after a Republican-led Senate said "we can't rush another appointment by Obama, the next President should chose this one" for fear of getting a 6-3 court the wrong way. Then, they rushed one thorugh for Trump days before he lost the election. I'm guessing, in hindsight, they weren't so confident that he would win. So now, a guy that attempted to go fascist dictator of the US has 3 people that he appointed in 4 years to vote on whether his ENGAGEMENT activities justify the enforcement of the 14th Amendment. This should be interesting. The only hope is that some of his Federal court appointments have chosen to uphold the law over politics, maybe there's some swing voting on the Supreme Court as well. I've been surprised by a couple of votes they've had.
Old 09-01-2023, 11:06 AM   #369
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

You three guys make me laugh. All I'm seeing is Trump this, Trump that. Most shallow minds don't see the forest for the trees. Have any of you made any comments yet about senile brandon? He and his handlers have led America to the shit bin and have handed America to China on a silver platter. Is your Trump Derangement Syndrome where he's in people's head damn near 24/7, that bad that you have no judgement on brandon and huntress? Have any of you taken the time to reflect of brandon and the job he's doing? Because he will be impeached.

However all of the actions against Trump, including any appeals he may get and the impeachment of brandon won't just happen over night, so this is all a marathon, not a sprint.

Also, why haven't any of you discussed the youtube clip I posted where brandon admits and is bragging about a quid pro quo? Haven't any of you had any negative thoughts on brandon, or has your cnn/msnbc brainwashing taken that much hold in you minds to where you think everything is hunky dory. If things are so good, just open up a jewelry store in San Francisco and watch the smash and grabbers loot your store, all the while dancing around needles and human waste on the sidewalks. Meanwhile police have been defunded and people can steal up to $950 and walk free if caught by cops. Soros funded prosecutors sit and read Hustler while playing with themselves, while society goes to hell.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:08 PM   #370
MisterMeat
Premium Access

You make me laugh, John Boy. You support a traitor who took a shit on the US Constitution, and you probably call yourself a patriot. You don’t even know the meaning of the word.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:28 PM   #371
targaman85
Valued Poster

For the record, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC and I watch more Fox than any other regular TV channel (unless there's a sports event to grab my attention) just to keep up with their spin. I can't claim to watch more than 30-60 mins of that in a week though. As for TDS, you just don't seem to understand the amazing BS the guy pulled to attempt to overturn an election. It will be discussed in history classes for some time. Don't know your age, but apparently you missed the coverage on Watergate. Funny thing about that one, people didn't really defend Nixon so much. They knew he was wrong and said "NEXT" and went with Ford. Trump has done an AMAZING job of keeping his MAGA-minions supporting him. Even getting them to mail in $5 to pay his legal bills. I really am amazed by the single-minded stupidity of some of them and his ability to control a crowd like The Dead orchestrating a field of fans on LSD.

As for Hunter, I'm waiting for the $$$$ trail to be uncovered. So far, nothing solid. His business partner was a "star witness" for the Congressional committee and said "we sold the brand". He never said they really got anything in return from Biden. Kinda like saying "Hey, my last name is Trump! You want to do business with me." I'll be interested to see how long that brand lasts after Donald is dead. I did notice that you had zero comment on the $2B trail that leads from Saudi to Kushner. It's not even in question, it's completely documented. Any reason why you're caught up on Hunter making $5-10M or whatever the amount when Kushner and Ivanka are making $100m/year if he's getting 5% on that Saudi money? I guarantee he's making more than 5%.

As for Biden, I've never said anything really good or bad about him. I'd prefer another option on that side of the ballot too. Never really said anything good or bad about Trump as far as what he did in office either. EXCEPT, when he refused to admit he lost and walk away. DJ...ever hear of a guy named Nixon. He was done in for erasing tapes. Any idea what Trump tried to do at Marlago? The IT guy is already rolling over to protect himself on that one. Trump apparently was asleep that day in history class OR he's got the same memory issues that you like to hammer on with Biden.

Also, Biden could get impeached overnight if they have the votes. I think the problem is that they just can't find a hard trail of evidence and there are some votes that they need that are telling them to stop wasting time. Trump will take a while. I think those that want him off the ballot want him convicted of Jan 6th to make it easier to make the case. I also think that's part of the reason they are not letting the trial dates go. The results are needed to make decisions regarding the election and the Republicans will need time to pick another if the 14th Amendment is upheld against Trump. It won't be overnight, but I think you will see something before 7/15/24.

As for whatever is going on in San Fran. Not my problem, that's a state/local issue. It was f'n expensive to live there and when people had a chance to escape the cost during COVID...they did. Even if they could afford the place. Now they've got real issues since tax dollars have left. As for the easy-walk-limit for theft, you should check the place you live in...it's $1500. It's $2500 in the state of Texas. It's been increased over the past several years. I was shocked to find out for myself when it was less a few years back and I was calling the cops for a guy that broke into and stole from a car. It was a slap on the rest if we weren't willing to say there was something missing worth over that amount to make it a felony. So, if you're statement is accurate, HOUSTON, and especially TEXAS, are more of a pansy-ass enforcer than San Fran when it comes to theft. You should probably call Abbott about that.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:26 PM   #372
targaman85
Valued Poster

After hitting "send" and reading above, I need to correct myself. I did say some things about Trump when he was in office. For instance, when he told people to inject themselves with home cleaning products to cure COVID...and they did...and the # of disinfectant poisonings doubled...and some died from taking stuff he told them would work...while his medical experts were behind him shaking their heads...yeah, I said something about his Presidential abilities when that was happening.

I did the same with some of his less-than-Presidential Twitter posts too.

Man..I came close to erasing those things from my mind, but DJ...you helped bring them back...you bastion of memory loss. Remind me to thank you if we ever meet.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:34 PM   #373
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You make me laugh, John Boy. You support a traitor who took a shit on the US Constitution, and you probably call yourself a patriot. You don’t even know the meaning of the word.
When you can't debate, deflect and don't answer the question. .............and it's more Trump hate without mentioning the crap brandon and his son has done. Newsflash, brandon and idiot son are not innocents in the world of politics and you need to get your head out of the sand and see what's going on besides your Trump hating fetish.

Old 09-01-2023, 05:29 PM   #374
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Hitler had his gestapo and SS, brandon has his FBI and DOJ.

Old 09-01-2023, 07:51 PM   #375
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hitler had his gestapo and SS, brandon has his FBI and DOJ.

i get a big kick out of what i'm hearing from the hard right law and order crowd: "Defund the FBI! Defund the DOJ!"

wait, i thought that the GOP was the "tough on crime" party. whatever the hell happened..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women