Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #361
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Glen and Ginger nailed it but you left out the part of when he is challenged with facts, he denies them, even when his prior posts confirm the accusation, and when he makes a mistake it was suddenly a joke. Of course the joke is not funny because it is simply a mistake.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #362
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

There's a reason why this is still going...and it's because those of you who profess to hate this so much are actually incapable of sitting it out and letting it die...

The trolls know what they're doing and embrace it...the others don't realize what they're doing and whine about it while participating all the same...

Which is worse?

P.S.-You lost the moral high ground when you started commenting again...now you get to wallow in it and deal...
Old 04-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #363
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
There's a reason why this is still going...and it's because those of you who profess to hate this so much are actually incapable of sitting it out and letting it die...

The trolls know what they're doing and embrace it...the others don't realize what they're doing and whine about it while participating all the same...

Which is worse?

P.S.-You lost the moral high ground when you started commenting again...now you get to wallow in it and deal...
I have no problem with trolling. In fact, they perform a public service by highlighting the idiot/loser members of Eccie. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #364
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:

Which is worse?

But it is so entertaining, and with much of the drama contained in the drama thread, it helps make the rest of the board more functional for others who want to avoid wallowing in the hog slop.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:49 AM   #365
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You think this is "contained"?

:facepalm:

Y'all are amateurs...
Old 04-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #366
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
. . . .

Y'all are amateurs...
So. . . You're a Pro, eh? Dayum , you be so bad. Truly impressive.

You're a living legend. . . ArkEccie is not worthy! But blessed by your presence, all the same.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:17 AM   #367
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I remembered your review of the freebie so it took me about 10 sec to find the title of your amusing review. I have never had the problem of odor because I am very discriminating with whom I spend my time. As to tastes, I for one am glad I am not your type as the feeling is mutual. LOL One of the funniest comments you have posted. I also think it is funny you continue to deny early interest in the girls you stalk on here despite evidence to the contrary. I thought it was hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Apparently that is true with a scorned Blad as well. Carry on in your fantasy world of denial. I do not follow you to stalk you, I thinck I do it because it is like watching an amusing reality show. Perhaps you could get paid for it, you should give the Honey Boo Boo channel a call. You certainly entertain us on this board with your twisted view of reality.
Then as I stated. Post said interest here. The ball is in your court now. But I am willing to bet you only come back with "you were scorned" and that will be all. Scour the board and find one single reference I wrote as to portraying interest in your most reviewed hooker (by you not everyone else) you know the one who you are all ass hurt is not around anymore. So please post your proof here. If not I suggest you quit lying and find something else to bitch and cry about.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:20 AM   #368
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
If you didn't read all 375 posts, let me sum it up for you.

In other words, this thread is about Blad insisting on playing "the enforcer" in a a game of street hockey in this forum and now he is upset because the tide of the thread turned against him and no one want's to play with him.

If that is still too many words, you can just watch the cartoon version.

No but when attacked I do not back down like some of you do. You meaning you. Nor do I run get others involved which is the cowards way out.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:26 AM   #369
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Glen and Ginger nailed it but you left out the part of when he is challenged with facts, he denies them, even when his prior posts confirm the accusation, and when he makes a mistake it was suddenly a joke. Of course the joke is not funny because it is simply a mistake.
And as I have tasked you with post said facts. Post where I was begging your preferred hooker and ginger to see me. Post where I was begging and was denied. Come on do another "10 second search".. You cannot due to that never being the case. Yet I sure can post text's from ginger asking me when I was going to find time to see her. There never was one saying she never wanted to see me yet were numerous ones asking when I would see her (just like her threADs)..

So post your claimed facts please.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 AM   #370
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Old 04-11-2014, 08:48 AM   #371
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post

images.jpg.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #372
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This threAD is full of "bile, drama & negativity" as it should be........carry on.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #373
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
First off I never wanted to see ginger in the first place. Might have said so here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
... I never "wanted" to see your hooker/girlfriend/chick you're whipped over. Not my type...
I'm sure someone believes you, Blad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (165.8 KB, 115 views)
Old 04-11-2014, 09:56 AM   #374
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Picture time! Yes! I love picture time!
Old 04-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #375
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
So. . . You're a Pro, eh? Dayum , you be so bad. Truly impressive.

You're a living legend. . . ArkEccie is not worthy! But blessed by your presence, all the same.
Many forums are blessed by my presence...but I'm not here for you...I'm here to make sure moderators don't step on their dicks when it comes to running their forums...and to call them out when they do...

Me instructing you on the finer points of how the Interwebs operate is just a side bonus...you're welcome...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women