Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #3676
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Keenum was struggling to handle the blitz. The Oline sucked tremendous ass and even Keenum's mobility couldn't save him. I found it funny as the Raiders stopped blitzing when Dopey came in. I guess they knew he wouldn't have the nuts to throw it in the end zone and try for this thing called a touchdown. Hey Kuntiak, just so you know a touchdown is worth 6 fucking points, that's twice as much as a field goal. FYI you dumb mother fucker!!!!

The General john McClain tweeted that Andre Johnson should say we were outplayed, out coached and out ownered. Lfmfao. Fuck the Texans.

Any providers want my tickets to next weeks game vs the Jags?? I have 4 tickets. Me and 3 providers would be the bomb!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #3677
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Kubiac is simply the worst coach to ever coach more than 3 seasons.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #3678
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
In the 2014 draft, it would be a coup if Houston could draft QB Aaron Murray of Georgia. I saw the 4th quarter of that Georgia/Auburn game last night and his performance was phenomenal. Georgia lost in the last few seconds only because they had a Houston-type defensive back who was playing volleyball out there instead of football!

Fuck That! All do respect, I've been watching him for a while, he is solid, no way in hell is that guy going to be a top notch QB in this league. We need either the guy in my avatar or Mariota/Bridgewater. Enough said.

You guys need to chill the Fuck out. Real talk, Kubiak did a great thing today by putting Schaub back in, do you guys really want us to win games?....Come on now, we all know we have to lose out to get that number one pick. This would have been a totally pointless game to win.

I know you guys thought I was bullshitting when I brought it up after the loss to the Colts, but I wasn't. We are totally capable of losing out and getting the number one pick! Once we do that, things will be better for us, make no mistake about it.

Keenum would have most likely won that game for us, every loss is critical in terms of getting that top pick, Kubes made the right call. It's obvious what the plan is, and I fully support it. Cleaning out house requires balls to the wall tank mode.

We got the Jags at home next week, the only team in the league worse than us, if we can drop that game, we are in the drivers seat! Get ya popcorn ready!!!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #3679
spear88
Account Disabled

Oh by the way, if your QB is being blitzed out of his mind, there are things a smart coach can do like call a lot of quick slants and screens.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #3680
spear88
Account Disabled

TheDOn, I buy your theory of losing out only if it results in the loss of Kubiac. If that same sorry bunch continue then what good will it be to have the #1 pick? I am sure they would just use it on a tight end.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #3681
Daddio
Valued Poster

I hope Andre gives Dopey a beat down like he did Finnegan a few years ago. I will tag team with Dre if Kubes teams up with his bitch. Death match of the century. Somebody call Don Mfing King!!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #3682
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
TheDOn, I buy your theory of losing out only if it results in the loss of Kubiac. If that same sorry bunch continue then what good will it be to have the #1 pick? I am sure they would just use it on a tight end.
Changes will come, that's all that matters. Look at the teams that have gotten the number one pick the last couple years and how they've done. Colts last year, Chiefs this year.

We will be next to turn it around.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #3683
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Case is not the starter next year because the new coach will want to bring in his QB. There are a number of QBs in this draft that make sense. Gonna be a lot of changes. And please don't anyone start calling for Grunden or Cowher (sp?) neither are realistic candidates.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #3684
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

All you guys planning on a new Coach for next year: just how sure are you that he will get the pink slip? That does not seem like a sure thing from my POV
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #3685
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Apparently AJ and Schaub got into a hollering match right before the game ended.

Here's what the cameras missed.

Fans reply

Schaubs reply

Kubiaks reply at the end of the regular season...

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #3686
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Fuck That! All do respect, I've been watching him for a while, he is solid, no way in hell is that guy going to be a top notch QB in this league. We need either the guy in my avatar or Mariota/Bridgewater. Enough said.
Ohh hell no we are the Texans! McNair will have whomever draft Derek Carr. You know it's going to happen. After all his big brother has a ring.
ness is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #3687
Daddio
Valued Poster

Love the beatdown picture!!! I am gonna do that to Kubes after we lose to the jags this week. I saw a similar picture of Satin doing that to BT. Lol.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #3688
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Ohh hell no we are the Texans! McNair will have whomever draft Derek Carr. You know it's going to happen. After all his big brother has a ring.
Nah, he's gonna take either Mariota. Manziel, or Bridgewater. This is the easiest/safest draft class in a long, long time.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #3689
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Your assuming they take a QB in the first round!
ness is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #3690
Daddio
Valued Poster

We have much bigger problems than the QB position. The whole secondary is horrid, Linebackers are shitty and the OLB/Rush ends are pathetic also. However, The biggest need is the Oline. QB is on the list too but I don't think it is as important as the other areas. The bad thing about QB is that is usually takes a few years for the QB to be NFL ready.

Our biggest and most important need is a new mother fucking coaching staff. As evidenced yesterday by Andre Johnson walking off the field, we have all seen enough of this staff's bullshit!!!
Too bad we can't change owners!!! I am ready to start the petition for a new owner like the Cowboy fans did, Pretty sad when Jerry Jones looks like a good option to the Butt Plug of an owner we have!! I still don't understand Houston, if this were Philly or NY or Chicago, Kubes, Rick, Fatty Wade, Marchmellowiano, and McNuttless would be getting crucified. But good ol friendly Houston, wait till next year attitude sucks big black dick and balls, I just wish they would suck on my Chinese Nuts!!! Fuck em, Go Jags!! I honestly hope now the embarrassment continues so the McNuttless owner will have no fucking choice but to punt the Texans brass!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women