Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2017, 07:10 PM   #346
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
do you look as nuts as the people on tv when attacking?
Never as nuts as the dumb fucks that I'm attacking in the first place.
wotbaby is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:41 PM   #347
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

well , keep up the good work

propel the Trumpster into a second term
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #348
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
This is like making fun of someone who speaks only broken English.

What are you trying to say Paul?
If you don't understand me.... you are going to be super lost in 5 short days.....
Ya might need this......

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #349
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotbaby View Post
You must be fucking stupid. you're extremely gullible, in other words, fucking dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
do you look as nuts as the people on tv when attacking?
Quote:
Never as nuts as the dumb fucks that I'm attacking in the first place.
Are you absolutely, 600% sure of this???
Old 02-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #350
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Absolutely, my man. That is, if you believe the Trumps are god-fearing Christian people.

...And you believe Trump doesn't invoke the Bible because he is shamelessly trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator, and your intelligence is not insulted by his transparent tactics, then it can't be any other way.

Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's line-up of "You might be a redneck if" quips. You might be a dumb-fuck redneck IF..you think Silverspoon Trump has a care in the world for you.

I'm currently laughing my ass off at all those dumb fucks who voted for him who are currently afraid of losing Obamacare. ("I love the ACA; but Obummercare has to go!")
Old 02-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #351
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
This is why there is no real confliction when a lib would defend Islam in one moment and then passionately dismantle Christianity the rest of the day.
In other words libs like to talk out both sides of their asses. Lets be honest here. Libs pick on Christians because it's easy. Little fear of retribution there. Not the case with criticizing Islam. Libs don't have the balls to pick on Islam like they do Christianity.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:37 PM   #352
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
In other words libs like to talk out both sides of their asses. Lets be honest here. Libs pick on Christians because it's easy. Little fear of retribution there. Not the case with criticizing Islam. Libs don't have the balls to pick on Islam like they do Christianity.
I like picking on both Christianity and Islam because their adherents have childish beliefs and are a part of revealed religions where, essentially, a guy proclaims he saw a god or spoke to a god and that the god, circularly, says everyone must believe the guy who claims he saw a god.

Does this match you, cowboy? It better not, all things considered. But it matches most of your political cohort.

But, truth is, dumbfuckery runs rampant in so many directions. The Western defense of Islam can be a source of that too and surely libs are not above criticism. But the biggest source by far of stupidity comes from the Right. It's not even close. Not even close.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:18 AM   #353
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
If you don't understand me.... you are going to be super lost in 5 short days.....
Ya might need this......

Triggered. Tragically.

Paul this post is an excellent example of something you may hear from a teenage girl.

Usually I just hear your posts in the grandpa Simpson voice, which charms them up a little bit anyway.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:29 AM   #354
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I like picking on both Christianity and Islam because their adherents have childish beliefs and are a part of revealed religions where, essentially, a guy proclaims he saw a god or spoke to a god and that the god, circularly, says everyone must believe the guy who claims he saw a god.

Does this match you, cowboy? It better not, all things considered. But it matches most of your political cohort.

But, truth is, dumbfuckery runs rampant in so many directions. The Western defense of Islam can be a source of that too and surely libs are not above criticism. But the biggest source by far of stupidity comes from the Right. It's not even close. Not even close.
I agree with this without reservation until the last two sentences.

Leftist advocacy of Islam is not only counter-intuitive, it's shockingly hypocritical.

The first paragraph you wrote is very accurate and I personally do not see any argument against it.

The funniest thing about Muslims is the extent to which they hate Christianity because Christians believe that God has a son.

Think about that entire thought.

A) There is a God.
B) He has a son.
C) This triggers an entire civilization (term used loosely) of human beings (term used loosely) to commit iron-age acts of barbarism on an enemy civilization (term used less loosely but not precisely) and to plaster explicit video of this shit, and publish magazines containing explicit photographic imagery of this shit ( beheadings, etc), using this as justification.
D) Self-righteousness of this is not only tolerated, it's encouraged and relentlessly practiced.

The left has essentially no issue with this and is driven into a rage when someone points these things out.

That's why I find them to be worse, and why I see them as irreversibly damaging themselves if they don't concentrate on pointing out what an awkward moron The Donald is instead of organizing dog and pony shows protesting free speech.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 AM   #355
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Ya might need this......

from what I remember and observed , I would guess

Ocd is more often to agree with NBT , overall...when critical of some of the odd things tse whores post...... I'm not seeing some radical change to total lesbianism

unless hes spent too much time in re education in this off time...anythings possible

nothing surprises me here
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:08 AM   #356
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

What happened to trans Jenner? Not the former member here but the Olympian.

Seems to have fallen out of favor in the news cycle. With today's news it could be a time for a comeback.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:12 AM   #357
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I mean there must be dozens of highschool kids pacing back and forth in front of the bathrooms, scratching their heads, trying to decide which door to go through.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:15 AM   #358
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
The funniest thing about Muslims is the extent to which they hate Christianity because Christians believe that God has a son.
Muslims are reverent of Jesus. They view him as a prophet or at least someone in line with the traditions of their scriptures. Of course, they just don't view him as God or the son of God.

Beheadings happen not because Christians believe God has a son, but because Islam breeds a vicious tribalism against *anyone* who doesn't believe as they do. Not to mention the non-theological complex of actual socio-political drivers that give rise to terrorism against Westerners (US involvement in the Middle East). You know, reality.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:51 AM   #359
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Most of the Western defense of Islam comes from libs. They simply don't have the guts to call them out on their treatment of women and gays. Total cowardice. That's bad enough but the left practically kisses their asses as well. Plenty of stupidity on the left. Guess you haven't been watching the lib meltdown. A lot of triggering going on. It's quite amusing.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:20 AM   #360
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Islam breeds a vicious tribalism against *anyone* who doesn't believe as they do.
Just like liberals!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women