Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #346
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
deal ...

fuck you and your good Christian man hypocrite ass ... the article you posted had everything to do with this GOVERNMENT you dumbass ...are you changing your story now doltbutter? you fucking moron.
Good Christian man? Where did you get that shit? I've never referenced myself in those terms in my life, you freak show. And where is the hypocrisy? My position has been completely consistent. I simply posted a link to an article along with a quote from the article and made no value judgment of it's content either way, other than it was interesting. Get a clue. and then pop off.
Better yet, maybe you should give it a rest. You trying to match wits with anyone here is like going hunting without a gun. Hell, you post here about 10 times a day. Get a life. There's only one other person here that posts more and contributes less than you and it's not me.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #347
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Good Christ man! Are you that dense? The article I referenced had everything to do with this thread. And as I stated before, the fact that I found it interesting, is in no way an endorsement of it's content. Hell, I find articles about parallel universes interesting, but I don't believe in them either.
And you can shove "Have a nice evening" up your ass, since I know you don't mean it. If it'll fit along with your boyfriend's cock, that is.

straight from YOU shit for brains.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #348
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF is that? Is that supposed to be me professing to be a "good Christian man"?
If so, you're even denser than I thought, which would be going some.
Is your command of the language that poor? Just so you're aware "Good Christ man!" is an expression of incredulity. That means I find it hard to believe, but I seem to be wrong on that front. The fact is that many "good Christians" would look at that phrase as me taking the lord's name in vain, which is the antithesis of a good Christian man.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #349
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Douchebag.

What I wrote at "Exhibit A" (pretending to be a lawyer?) is true.

And what is in Exhibit B is NOT my language, it is from Salon. So it is not "MY" position, not matter how much you selectively cut-and-past from Salon. Salon thinks the tortoise is important. I do no.

Try to keep up, tranny fuckee.
YOUR excerpts YOU chose to "copy and paste" at Exhibit B proves YOUR stated position at Exhibit A is ignorantly WRONG, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You should have cited articles that supported your ignorant POV, but your too damn dumb and stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:03 PM   #350
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Leave it to John Stewart to nail Al Bundy's brother Clive and Sean Hannity, both in the same segment.

Absolutely classic!!!!!

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/v4jh6e/apocalypse-cow
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #351
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Nevada assembly woman rams a big one up Rachael Hayes ASS...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #352
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Leave it to John Stewart to nail Al Bundy's brother Clive and Sean Hannity, both in the same segment.

Absolutely classic!!!!!

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/v4jh6e/apocalypse-cow
Old 04-22-2014, 09:52 PM   #353
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Gotta admit. That Jon Stewart bit was funny!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #354
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
YOUR excerpts YOU chose to "copy and paste" at Exhibit B proves YOUR stated position at Exhibit A is ignorantly WRONG, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You should have cited articles that supported your ignorant POV, but your too damn dumb and stupid.
Keep trying, tranny fuckee:

Re-read Post No. 322.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=322

The excerpts were to show that the ranchers like to get government handouts and cannot carry their own weight.: I wrote: "... It appears from this Salon article, that the US (through the BLM and the National Forest Service) is carrying the freight for a whole LOT of ranchers.

The quoted sections list a bunch of different costs that the US government subsidizes to cover the harms caused by ranching.

You disregarded all the OTHER items listed in the Salon article to try to make it look like desert tortoises are the only issue. You did that because you are fundamentally dishonest..

Read ALL of the Salon article and ALL of what I cited. Don't cherry pick the tortoise parts that SALON wrote about (not me), you lying pervert.

If I had omitted those parts from the Salon quote, you no doubt would have accused me of lying by omission.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:07 AM   #355
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, it was a funny segment!

Stewart quickly exposed Bundy's and later Hannity's hypocrisy. Once he zeroed in on the two, there was no place for the scumbags to escape to.

It is too bad that Jon Stewart can not spend a day or two in this forum. He would have an absolute field day with the Idiot Family's hypocrites, misfits & malcontents. (In no particular order!) From 'Poppy' LL on down to the identical twins, JD and IB!

Now that I think about it, it very well could be that LexiLiar is actually one of Bundy's assumed names.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #356
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Keep trying, tranny fuckee:

Re-read Post No. 322.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=322

The excerpts were to show that the ranchers like to get government handouts and cannot carry their own weight.: I wrote: "... It appears from this Salon article, that the US (through the BLM and the National Forest Service) is carrying the freight for a whole LOT of ranchers.

The quoted sections list a bunch of different costs that the US government subsidizes to cover the harms caused by ranching.

You disregarded all the OTHER items listed in the Salon article to try to make it look like desert tortoises are the only issue. You did that because you are fundamentally dishonest..

Read ALL of the Salon article and ALL of what I cited. Don't cherry pick the tortoise parts that SALON wrote about (not me), you lying pervert.

If I had omitted those parts from the Salon quote, you no doubt would have accused me of lying by omission.
Bundy paid his grazing fees until the BLM made the desert tortoise an issue and demanded he reduce his herd size, you dumb Yankee jackass. When Bundy wouldn't sign the contract agreeing to reduce his herd size, the BLM wouldn't take his money for the grazing fees, you moronic Yankee twit. Despite these facts, you Yankee retard, you ignorantly claimed that the desert tortoise played NO -- NADA ... ZILCH -- role in this present confrontation between Bundy and the BLM. And to underscore how thoroughly stupid and ignorant you really are, your dumb as fuck Yankee ass cites a Salon article that destroys your POV and confirms your ignorance, you mentally crippled Yankee fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes, it was a funny segment!

Stewart quickly exposed Bundy's and later Hannity's hypocrisy. Once he zeroed in on the two, there was no place for the scumbags to escape to.

It is too bad that Jon Stewart can not spend a day or two in this forum. He would have an absolute field day with the Idiot Family's hypocrites, misfits & malcontents. (In no particular order!) From 'Poppy' LL on down to the identical twins, JD and IB!

Now that I think about it, it very well could be that LexiLiar is actually one of Bundy's assumed names.
The "misfits and malcontents" voted for Odumbo, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and you're an ignorant hypocrite for saying otherwise.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:22 AM   #357
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:

Old 04-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #358
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
+1
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:34 AM   #359
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
+1
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:02 PM   #360
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bundy paid his grazing fees until the BLM made the desert tortoise an issue and demanded he reduce his herd size, you dumb Yankee jackass. When Bundy wouldn't sign the contract agreeing to reduce his herd size, the BLM wouldn't take his money for the grazing fees, you moronic Yankee twit. Despite these facts, you Yankee retard, you ignorantly claimed that the desert tortoise played NO -- NADA ... ZILCH -- role in this present confrontation between Bundy and the BLM. And to underscore how thoroughly stupid and ignorant you really are, your dumb as fuck Yankee ass cites a Salon article that destroys your POV and confirms your ignorance, you mentally crippled Yankee fuck.
Keep reading the article, tranny fuckee. Including ALL the reasons listed for grazing fees.

And read the quote above about Bundy NOT recognizing the federal government.

You have been maintaing all along that the federal government was acting "arbitrarily" by "pretending" to protect the torsoise by raising grazing fees. Then you threw in some stupid shit about grazing for 500 years not harming the tortoise - as if you (or the ranchers) really had a clue.

Bundy's non-payment of fees has NOTHING to do with the desert tortoise and EVERYTHING to do with a deadbeat refusing to pay for use of federal lands. If the federal government had NEVER mentioned the tortoise and just cited water resources or foliage protection, this STILL would have happened.

But you and every anti-gummint mouth-breather are claiming the desert tortoise is not endangered (you have NO idea if that is true) and the federal gummint is using that as a "cover" operation (you have NO support for that) for their REAL motive, which is a land grab.

Of course, you cannot explain how the government can grab its own land. So, then you start lying about "perceptions" - because you LOST the discussions about legal claims.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women