Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2017, 06:40 PM   #331
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The M.O. of the American liberal is to attack pig-headed bigotry whatever its source, and a lot of that bigotry tends to go in Islam's way. So while one can say that Islam is a relatively dangerous religion, a liberal will attach a greater weight to the dissension against Islam because in American society that dissension is in fact more prevalent and the greater immediate danger. (See for instance the hate crimes against Sikhs.) This is why there is no real confliction when a lib would defend Islam in one moment and then passionately dismantle Christianity the rest of the day.

Most Muslims in the world are too busy being practical human beings, struggling to raise families and make ends meet, to be the irrational, anti-democratic, mysoginistic goons their faiths would incline them to be. But that's a different story.
wotbaby is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:41 PM   #332
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I can't help but think of a yapping Chihuahua. It's a combo of the time stamps and the context.

Sometimes they can alert to an actual danger. But mostly it is just the mailman.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:45 PM   #333
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotbaby View Post
Most Muslims in the world are too busy being practical human beings, struggling to raise families and make ends meet, to be the irrational, anti-democratic, mysoginistic goons their faiths would incline them to be. But that's a different story.
Yeah. So are Christians.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #334
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The M.O. of the American liberal is to attack pig-headed bigotry whatever its source, and a lot of that bigotry tends to go in Islam's way. So while one can say that Islam is a relatively dangerous religion, a liberal will attach a greater weight to the dissension against Islam because in American society that dissension is in fact more prevalent and the greater immediate danger. (See for instance the hate crimes against Sikhs.) This is why there is no real confliction when a lib would defend Islam in one moment and then passionately dismantle Christianity the rest of the day.

There are some shocking statistics from polls taken in relatively moderate Islamic nations like Turkey which may shock you.

Even democratic, western countries like Great Britain contain shocking ratios of Muslims who endorse sharia law.

I'll see if I can dig up some numbers, they're shocking.

I'm talking about shit like capital punishment for apostasy.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:54 PM   #335
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Yeah. So are Christians.
Except that Christianity in America has been hegemonic or has been in that position in every way - political, cultural, social.

Anyway, I'm all for equal bashing of all religions and all forms of stupidity. Non-discriminator here.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:57 PM   #336
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Christianity and even Judaism have been almost completely sanitized in modern American society.

It doesn't make them any more or less preposterous, just less dangerous from a practical point of view.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #337
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
There are some shocking statistics from polls taken in relatively moderate Islamic nations like Turkey which may shock you.

Even democratic, western countries like Great Britain contain shocking ratios of Muslims who endorse sharia law.

I'll see if I can dig up some numbers, they're shocking.

I'm talking about shit like capital punishment for apostasy.
I think the subject of "Muslim immigrants" as a topical crux for the criticism of Islam is not easy because it is complex.

But, personally, it's easy to bypass all that and just focus on Islam-- Islam without the working flesh of the Muslim, just ISLAM in other words for what it is as a principled set of beliefs and ideologies-- and to take action on that ground. Islam is a dangerous religion. Modern culture wars should always bear that in mind. I'm not sure if it's inherently much worse than Christianity, though.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:16 PM   #338
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think the subject of "Muslim immigrants" as a topical crux for the criticism of Islam is not easy because it is complex.

But, personally, it's easy to bypass all that and just focus on Islam-- Islam without the working flesh of the Muslim, just ISLAM in other words for what it is as a principled set of beliefs and ideologies-- and to take action on that ground. Islam is a dangerous religion. Modern culture wars should always bear that in mind. I'm not sure if it's inherently much worse than Christianity, though.
The real barbarism inherent in Christianity - Old Testament whack-job bullshit, has been summarily rejected by mainstream American society to the extent that in the 21st Century it's become a punchline, or even more accurately, obsolete.

Jesus is a hippy. Leviticus and Deuteronomy are mythology.

Our weirdos are shizophrenic creeps like Ted Kaczynski and David Koresh. These people are completely and universally condemned by mainstream America.

Islamic weirdos fly airplanes into buildings, use children as human shields, hide like cockroaches in cities populated by civilians, and are celebrated as martyrs. This is a very stark contrast.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:35 PM   #339
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Quote:
The real barbarism inherent in Christianity - Old Testament whack-job bullshit, has been summarily rejected by mainstream American society to the extent that in the 21st Century it's become a punchline, or even worse obsolete.

Jesus is a hippy. Leviticus and Deuteronomy are mythology.

Our weirdos are shizophrenic creeps like Ted Kaczynski and David Koresh. These people are completely and universally condemned by mainstream America.

Islamic weirdos fly airplanes into buildings, use children as human shields, hide like cockroaches in cities populated by civilians, and are celebrated as martyrs. This is a very stark contrast.
Take a trip to the Bible Belt of the country and you'll see how much the OT has NOT been rejected -- not the book of Genesis, anyway.

How many Americans today still believe the world is a few thousand years old? And I don't need to remind you why science (evolution) is often pitted against religion in America, do I?

Reality is, most Christians have read Genesis, and many have may read other OT books (softer ones such as Proverbs and Ecclesiastes) but they probably don't know much about Levicitus and Deuteronomy. Christians can't reject what they don't know, even if it relates to scriptures of their own damn faith. Also, most Americans don't look at Ted Kaczynski as a Christian or ultra-religious mutant or something, the way you apparently do.

But I get your point.

Somehow, by some miracle the West became "easy-going." But there was a time when "free thinkers" were demonized and burned at the stake.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #340
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I know. I'm stunned by the rejection of science and physical history by people who don't believe it because they don't understand it.

It's not just middle America either.

How do these people explain dinosaur fossils? The fucking idiots in the Old Testament won't shut up about chickens and goats but they didn't notice dinosaurs running around. Plus all the shit they swore was true because God said so that has been established scientifically as absolutely wrong. Carbon dating is a satanic stunt cooked up by the anti-Christ to seduce the weak-minded non-believers.

These religious books are our best examples of moral and historic truth? They have to be, because God dictated them.

God must have been unbelievably ignorant back then.

Anyway, pleasure chatting.

I have to go break some commandments to make up for all this God talk.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #341
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:42 PM   #342
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

plastic man ...put a turban ...on his penis
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:01 AM   #343
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The M.O. of the American liberal is to attack pig-headed bigotry whatever its source.
do you look as nuts as the people on tv when attacking?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:18 AM   #344
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

nothing wins more people over to your cause

than a good oldfashion attacking..

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #345
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Paul nobody gives a shit about your cartoons.
But but but but... I get friendly pm's all the time about them.... You could start a poll though if you are that interested.....

Quote:

This is the politics thread. Ask the mods.
errr.... according to the OP, it's a MAGA thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
There's a new sheriff in town
And not a moment too soon.

Time to MAGA....
And I try not to bother the busy mods.... but you go ahead and aske them if you don't believe me....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women