Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36886
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2017, 10:53 AM   #331
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Damn! Went straight racial! Didn't think you had it in you.
No dude...look at the post again...that was directed at the dummy who refused to answer a simple question I asked him that he didn't want to own up to so he plugged his ears and put me on ignore like a petulant child.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:18 AM   #332
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's switch this topic to why do white people purposefully Tan???

they should want to be as white as they can possibly be... right/??
Old 02-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #333
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

Why do you photoshop your pictures? Shouldn't you be proud of yourself?

zzz
Old 02-03-2017, 11:22 AM   #334
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

Let's don't.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:34 AM   #335
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
I graduated from high school...college and graduate school as well, and how she speaks wouldn't impact whether I saw her or not.

Help me understand something here, two things actually:

1) Since guys don't pay for the way women speak in this hobby, what's that got to do with her rate? Or whether it's justified or not?

2) Why would you be offended over what someone else pays her based on that...or anything else for that matter?

The obvious inference you're making is that women from the hood aren't worth this so called "VIP" status. Since when does one's tendency to speak the King's English make them good in the sack?

If that's the case I'd go find me an English teacher to bone.
Why is the OP offended if another whore has a NBA policy if it doesn't make or break her buisness?
Old 02-03-2017, 11:35 AM   #336
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Why don't you ask your white clients you brag about?
Old 02-03-2017, 11:37 AM   #337
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Maybe the better way to screen is stop being a cheap HOE
LMAO ... EDUCATED response ?
Old 02-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #338
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Now let's ask her why a lot of AA are getting lighter.

and

let ask Mya why she has White girl hair , Long and str8
Old 02-03-2017, 01:18 PM   #339
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I see black men under 40... ... black men do not make up enough of this hobby world to have any affect on a girls business for saying she does not see him. Sure some have pimps and this is why, others simply have all white clientel whom of which probably dont like the idea of her fucking black men. Though many white women have ventured out into the world and fuck black men on a regular basis, white men are kinda like black women... they like to stick to home ... (white on white) (black on black). If some of these women let it get out that they sleep with black men too,,, they could loose LOTS of business.

Quote:
I think its a Team thing... hahaha

This is an undeground business world, just like men should not care if a girl has a no black man policy he has to live with it, Clients should have the right to not want to give their money to a pimped girl. There are lots of non pimped girls whom used their money directly to help themselves. Why would you bash a guy over caring if a girl has a pimp. He could stop seeing her and start seeing a non-pimped girl (like me) and really make a difference in a girls life. I think men if they care should definetly be able to know if a girl has a pimp. Alot of men don't care if she has a pimp, but cudos to all the men who do care and won't support it!

Support REAL independent providers!!! All for one! and One for all!
Quote:
Women don't want to see black men in this buisness because they have a stigma just like they do in the regular world, simple as that, i know that just because you got a degree and 6 figure or more job all of a sudden blinded you to the prejudice that is still practiced by many americans of all races. It has been taught, through society and i doubt that the sterotypes will ever die. My advice, don't sweat it, there are plenty of providers who will see you and treat you like a king. Be happy you didn't give your money to a prejudice provider anyways. Its 2012 people, the only justification anyone can have now-a-days is to just admit they are prjudice, and basing their decision on these stero-types

1. black men don't have $250+
2. black men are pimps
3. black men will rob you
4. black men will fuck you so hard your pussy falls out and no one else will want it
5. black men hold their cum to prolong intercourse
6. black men simply do not have/cannot learn the hobby ettiquiette
7. some also prejudice white men, don't want to see a provider who see's black men
8. provider had a bad experience with a black man or a friend that did

hope this doesnt make anyone mad, i am not trying to be a bitch about it or sound like however one might take me sounding. i am just laying it out, these are the reasons providers dont see black men. Get used to it.

In 2012 she said i am just laying it out, these are the reasons providers dont see black men. Get used to it. I guess she changed her mind
Old 02-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #340
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Why is the OP offended if another whore has a NBA policy if it doesn't make or break her buisness?
I wouldn't know since I'm not her, nor do I care. That has little to do with my question, which I see as having a much wider application in here than a single individual's thoughts. If I had to guess I'd say the gender war in the wider black community is also present in here.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:36 PM   #341
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and yall hispanic women down south need to STOP you are NOT white. they are trying to ship yall back to mexico anyways.

Just because yall hair grow silky and straight like their, and your skin complexion sometimes be white and you can come off as a white woman, doesn't make you better than black people either.

I noticed a couple hispanic women coming to take up for racism around here... just STOP!! they talking about your hispanic ass just like they talking shit about my black ass.

see up north its not like that, black people andd hispanic people feel like they one in the same up here pretty much. Down south all yall living in some racist ass bullshit and i am SOOOOO happy i don't got to subject myself the bullshit no more. lol not to mention the LOW TO DA FLO` rates... lol

I'm not trying to argue, and you just sound ignorant trying to say this is no big deal. If you had to wake up everyday and see no Mexicans Allowed, No Puerto Ricans allowed, IN EVERY OTHER AD , i'm sure you would not think the shit was soo easy breezy cool... You dont even kno what its like to black and your family didnt buld this country on their back FOR FREE , maybe for little pay but not ENSLAVED, robbed of your native language and families broken apart...

You need to go sit your ass down somewhere and get out of us black people and white peoples business and go roll a enchilada...
This debate has got nothing to do with you.

Quote:
I would see a mexican who speaks english. If anyone called me and could barely speak english i would not make an appointment with them. If they can speak coherent fluent correct english and pass some screening they are in like flin.

It's not a stereo type that mexico does not have all the same immunizations as america, and TB cases break out all the time because they dont have those vaccinations in other countries.
Heh
Old 02-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #342
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I hang up when they cant speak english.... I don't trust mexicans i always think they may not be from this country and may not have had all their immunizations. They bring alot of diseases from mexico... I'm just saying.

Quote:
I love everybody, i see everybody. I do not respect women with NBA policies, i do not respect black men who support women whom openly discriminate against their own race. That includes black women who say no AA as well. I do not respect ANYONE who openly discriminates against anyone. I will never commend nor try to rationalize nor will i ACCEPT that No BLACK PEOPLE ALLOWED is acceptable to advertise in ANY industry.

You said you love everybody & see everybody but yet you stated you don't trust mexicans & hang up on them if they don't speak english...
Old 02-03-2017, 01:45 PM   #343
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol but Dorthy. I'm going to need you to step your game up before you come for me lmao �� �� Step step it up.
Do you want me to continue to step it up or are you ready to tap out ?

Btw How Old Are You Really Because In 2012 You Were 23 & it's 2017 & your showcase says 26 but you have mentioned you have been in this buisness for over 10 years in 2012 when you were 23... So explain that to me please...

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=478156&highlight=
Old 02-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #344
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
I wouldn't know since I'm not her, nor do I care. That has little to do with my question, which I see as having a much wider application in here than a single individual's thoughts. If I had to guess I'd say the gender war in the wider black community is also present in here.
So you don't care about that but you care about how another tard decides if a whore is worthy of seeing or not?
Old 02-03-2017, 02:38 PM   #345
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
In 2012 she said i am just laying it out, these are the reasons providers dont see black men. Get used to it. I guess she changed her mind

She actually knows how to use multi-quote.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women