Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #3346
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Shieeeeeet, I'm down brother, I'd just need a ride to get my drunk ass home!

I just looked at the standings, we've only played one divisional game so far, WTF? That shit is crazy.

Colts can beat SF and Seattle, but lose against the Chargers? Dopey and Pryor torched that team!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:20 AM   #3347
torpedo69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ok its late and time for bed and I am finally making it her to the convo. I will catch up I promise. Skimmed a couple of pages. So my opinion of recent events is that I think the biggest issue is Kubes having his hands tied. I think he has wanted to have Yates in earlier as I have wanted before game 1. I dont know if it leads to a ring but Sating said it best. I see a Case post season. It was a 3rd stringer that got us our first post season and I think it goes to a 3rd stringer that takes us to the next level. Please do not take this the wrong way but I hope the ankle injury is bad enough to keep Shaublem sidelined for a bit. (have not seen a paper or read anything sports today due to work so if something has already been said about the ankle sorry I have not heard)

Oh yeah that is IMHO
torpedo69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #3348
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
So what do you say gentlemen???
If so, it will have to be after the first of November. Me and my trusty .300 Wby Mag are heading out Thursday for a 2 week Colorado wilderness trip.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #3349
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Start that Dome refurbishment up and give Bud Adams a call.

Just posting this made me thirsty for some Dome Foam.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #3350
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I am down as long as BT keeps his smelly tri finger away from me. That is unless all of us use the tri finger on some SNATCH, then I might take a sniff of everybodys, I know I know I am a sick mfer. Let's do it!! We need some SNATCH to help us thru this Kubes led debacle of a season.

What is really starting to grind my gears about Kubes is his already defeated attitude. We just have to find a way to keep it close and make a play or 2 win the game. Fuck that, win the mother fucking game from the get go and dominate you pussy!! You have a damn good D and damn good running game, Just think what Bill Parcells could do back in his prime with a team like this. Fucking Kubiak is a bitch, I need to protect my boys, help put em in the best position to win. Straight up pussy bitch!!!! Get Lechler to Punt his ass for you McNuggets!! At his presser yesterday he looked like a straight up COWARD!!! He has lost his balls and manhood, get him some fat SNATCH as a slumpbuster or kick him to the curb.

7.5 dog to the Chiefs. I expected a little higher line. The Vegas boys think we have a shot. Come on JJ Watt fuck em up!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #3351
Daddio
Valued Poster

Great Video Oilfield. I had forgotten how elusive the Tyler Rose was!!! Mfer was fast too!! And probably the most powerful back to ever play. I consider Barry Sanders to be the best ever but that video made me consider Earl.

Now I do remember the song as well and also know the Mfer that wrote it or owned the rights to it also sold it to the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number 1. What a fucker. I will be singing that fucking song in my head all day now.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #3352
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Damn, you Daddio, you are making me lose sleep! When my head hits the pillow at night, instead of drifting off to dreamland, I get this mental image of Andy Reid sitting his fat ass onto Kubes face on the sideline next Sunday and I can't stop fucking laughing. My wife wants to know what's so funny but I can't possibly explain it in terms she would appreciate! I am Fucking Sleep Deprived!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #3353
Daddio
Valued Poster

LOL Soulmate. Have your wife queen you. Your laughing combined with your pussy eating skills will drive her wild. Just don't slip up and say "Give it to me Andy, Grind it down on me!!" Poor little Kubes wouldn't survive, he would be gasping for air shouting "Help me McNuggets, Help me".
Old 10-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #3354
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Great advice but I will choose my Avatar, Maryann because she and I have had some practice! Wife: she thinks that Dick is just some dude's name!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #3355
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Cool, it's on...

..and there you have it....both men have accepted and we will see what happens after BT's Colorado trip and him taking out some deer...or buffalo...or whatever people hunt for....

Here's 2 facts to cheer and sneer....

VY announces he's "in shape and ready" to come save the day for the Texans..

JJ Watt's stat line: 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 swats.....

opco m:
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #3356
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Awww man, every time Daddio posts cracks me the FUCK UP!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

He goes REAL HARD in the paint when cracking on Kubiak! And he's right too!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #3357
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Wow, things have gotten so low, on the NFL network they just had a debate as to which franchise is most dysfunctional : Texans or the Bucs!
Old 10-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #3358
Daddio
Valued Poster

Some people hunt and fuck deer and buffalo, some people hunt and fuck SNATCH!!!! My dinero helps me hunt SNATCH!! Some people sit in the cold and sniff their own Tri Finger until a deer comes by to shoot. I use my now patented Tri Finger on the ho then occasionally give it a sniff to check for freshness. Everybody is happy, a good tri finger tickle will always put a smile on whoevers face.

Schaub is learning the TFTickle from Case I hope. Kubes just Fists himself dreaming of the Andy Reid Queening he is about to get. If I can just keep it close until the fat man smothers me, maybe I can put my boys in position to win while I am tapping out from being butt smothered. If not It's on me!!!

Maybe Fat Fuck Wade can butt smother McNuggets to talk him into letting him be the interim coach after the KC beatdown. Sad but that would even be an upgrade, hopefully McNuggets will have the stones to clean house if we go to 2-5. The bye week presents our only opportunity to punt fucking Kubiak until after the season.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #3359
Solemate62
Valued Poster

God but I wished I could visit Houston to meet in person some of you other FUBAR and Perv dudes like yours truly!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #3360
BigLouie
Valued Poster

More fun facts.

The problem with Kubiak's offense is that it takes a lot of space for it to work. This is why from the goal line to the other 20 yard line the plays look great and move the ball. When the team gets to the 20 year line, the red zone the field is now so compressed that Kubiak's schemes don't work which is why the team struggles. And Kubiak can't or will not come up with something new.

Personally I think he is finished after this year. Sumlin and Johnny Football to the Texans? Now that would be something.
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women