Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70658
biomed162256
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453207
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48335
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37172
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2023, 10:04 AM   #316
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Cendell, what you've missed is that I haven't blamed Trump for anything but the run up in the debt while he was in office. And I'm happy to be fair and say that a significant part of it was due to Covid and out of his control. What I pointed out was that Bush, Obama, Trump have all contributed. I should have included REagan and Bush I, since they contributed substantially too. However, here's a quote from last nights debate supporting my statement regarding debt. Nikki is happy to pin it on Trump:

“And Donald Trump added $8 trillion to our debt, and our kids are never going to forgive us for this,” declared Haley in an apparent nod to the national debt increasing by about $7.8 trillion during the Trump administration.

Well John, I underestimated you. You are capable of saying some sensible things. However, while pointing out my inability to work the quote feature, you neglected to refute anything I said in my previous message and I'm really not sure what supports your claim that Biden is responsible for the weather or the amount of power being generated to keep us all cool. That was a bit weak. Your main focus seems to be to get me to point out weaknesses in the current President while you refuse to admit anything done or being done by the previous is at all questionable.

Again I will ask, how do you support a President who loses actual vote count not once, but twice, and refuses to believe that there is any way possible that someone, ANYONE, might not have granted him his Constitutional right to continue as President. He and his group worked to get Republican-controlled states to decertify their elections, have posted numerous allegations regarding election workers, state authorities, etc that have motivated people to threaten them and their families, and instigated a rally-turned-riot that attempted to overtake OUR country. He sat by and did nothing Numerous recounts, audits, etc have been had and nothing has overturned anything more than a few votes. In one case it actually showed Trump picked up 11 votes or something. Slowly, people are starting to turn that are being charged for participating in the events. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

You can't trust Trump to be President again. I don't trust that he'd give up the position to whoever comes after him next time either. He's an ego maniac that refuse to accept and learn from defeat, bankruptcy, a woman turning down his propositions or anything that doesn't go his way or makes him look bad in any way. If a Dem did any of this, it would be a field day for the MAGA crowd and I would participate in it. But because it's Trump, and you believe he's your only hop to regain the White House, you're willing to look the other way on all of it and say...doesn't matter? Never happened? At least he wears the right color tie? I really can't make sense of it. In other countries we call these types dictators, facists, or whatever. But if it's Trump, it's perfectly acceptable.

Likewise, you want to go after Hunter Biden and link payments to Joe Biden. Go ahead, I'm waiting to see the outcome and if anything comes from it. The big testimonies that they've been looking for have been pretty flat so far and the whole thing looks like a waste of time. Do you have any concern that Jared got $2B from Saudi and Oman backed investors within months of leaving office? If he makes 5% on that money, it's $100M/year. He was in the White House and so was his wife. But let's ignore that connection and chase $10M for someone who was related to someone that was in the White House. I don't like conditions that are applied differently because of the party they belong to. I vote both sides of the ballot. Give me someone less offensive on the Republican side. They exist and they might be a better choice than Biden. At this point, I find Biden less offensive than Trump.
Old 08-24-2023, 01:16 PM   #317
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Here is the woman of the year. Not conservatives, but democrats. Welcome to brandons America, you democrats own this.

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med...4b87ef8551e56c

Also the democrats poster child for fucking over womens athletics, you democrats also own this.

And you democrats have the nerve to down conservatives. This whole shemale stuff is fucking ridiculous at best and you brandon folks have bought into it. Come on, just one of you agree with me and tell me this shemale stuff is bullshit. But it won't happen, dignity and common sense will never come into play as you tow the company line.

Oh, let's not forget rachel (cough) levine. How can anybody with any common sense take this freak seriously?

Old 08-24-2023, 03:33 PM   #318
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

targa, possibly Dear John is tired of defending the indefensible; i.e., Trump. honestly, i don't blame him. if that was my job, even if it paid a pretty penny, i'd quit.
Old 08-24-2023, 07:22 PM   #319
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
targa, possibly Dear John is tired of defending the indefensible; i.e., Trump. honestly, i don't blame him. if that was my job, even if it paid a pretty penny, i'd quit.

Poor fellow. You just don't get it, all this Trump stuff is just a small part of the big picture.
Old 08-25-2023, 01:28 AM   #320
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Poor fellow. You just don't get it, all this Trump stuff is just a small part of the big picture.
targa asked you about Trump, not about woke-ism. (i'm a libtard, but not a woke libtard lol. Thomas Jefferson statues should stay up, for example, imo.)

he said that he votes Dem or Repub based on the candidates. i think the gist was why Trump is better than the rest of the Republican candidates, and why is he better than Biden.

i'd take anyone else in the Repub primary over Trump because even if i get 4 years of bad policy, that's way better than 4 years of bad policy plus the probable end of democracy. Trump's plans for a 2nd admin are literally bonkers. One simple example is he wants to abolish the civil service; i.e., the "Deep State" lol, and replace it with zero-competence political hacks loyal to him. Another is he wants to execute convicted drug dealers. The death penalty for selling dope! By that standard, what's the proper punishment for someone who commits seditious conspiracy and treason? death by dragging behind a truck?

bottom line: in court, my objection to your rebuttal/response to targa's points would be "objection, non-responsive."

on an earlier post, you mentioned high interest rates. yup, it totally sucks, but the Fed had no choice but to jack up the Prime to fight demand-pull inflation: too much money chasing too few goods, mainly due to Chinese covid clusterfuck supply chain breakdowns. (another reason to completely disentangle from China.)

now would be a good time for the Fed to exercise restraint, imo. i'm not sure if we could survive another 3/4ths of a point rate hike without going into a recession. lets see what happens with inflation and go from there. so far it's been a borderline miraculous soft landing; Biden is straight up a lucky bastard, just like Obama was. Bush 43 and Trump? not so much. they both drove the economy into a ditch.
Old 08-25-2023, 08:13 AM   #321
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

OK, Johnny,

I'll give you some credit this time around. You were absolutely correct that the power problem with the freeze that created the frozen tundra was an ERCOT policy and design issue. Unfortunately, you failed to apply your brilliance to the current reverse issue with heat. I had a Reuters article to post linking it all to educate you, but can't find the damn thing now. You see, nothing has changed since the last time except the President has become your target. Why?

As for your rants about transgendered people and trying to get off the topic of MAGA-crazed Trumpoids...I was with a group of my heavy right-leaning friends that are incapable of having a nightmare where they vote Democratic and one of them said something like, "Why do we spend so much time talking about a small % of people that demand attention"? He was talking about LGBTQXYZ+. My response, "I have no idea. I don't. Most of the time I see it, it's because one of you is posting a far right news source that's covering it again on your social media pages. I don't really spend any time on it. I don't understand it, but it doesn't effect my world". In short, I don't let things that have zero effect on me take up my brain space. I remember when there was all sorts of chatter years ago about men posing as women following little girls into ladies rooms and raping them and no one being able to do anything about it. I don't remember seeing too many issues about this. Have you? Does it effect sports? Yes, it does and I'll support some new classification for them to set their own records. The difference in muscle structure and mass is different and it should not be allowed, just like steroids or other PEDs. So there, can we agree on that?

On the other had, we continue to have issues of mass shootings and the same people that are fixated on LGBTQXYZ+ want to say "2nd Ammendment" and move on...or better yet, they want to parade through Home Depot or some organized protest with an AR-15 on their shoulder. I'm waiting for someone who claims to be a Dem to pull out a concealed pistol and shoot one of them and say "I thought he was here to commit a mass murder and used my 2nd Amendment rights to protect all these people and I'm registered to conceal carry". Are we moving forward, or winding things back to the Wild West?

Then there's Trump. A guy that told his Press Secretary, when she questioned her ability to say something he wanted said due to it not being true. His response "it doesn't matter what you say, just repeat it over and over again and they will believe it". Dude repeats himself during the same sentence in almost every speech or interview he gives. Not his fault. It's hard to be creative when your sending out 100k posts. So repeat after me "Witch Hunt"..."Election Interference"..."Stolen Election"..."I did nothing wrong"..."Perfectly legal"..."Greatest President of all time"...of course I should have typed those in ALL CAPS to be accurate.
Old 08-25-2023, 12:05 PM   #322
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaman85 View Post
Cendell, what you've missed is that I haven't blamed Trump for anything but the run up in the debt while he was in office. And I'm happy to be fair and say that a significant part of it was due to Covid and out of his control. What I pointed out was that Bush, Obama, Trump have all contributed. I should have included REagan and Bush I, since they contributed substantially too. However, here's a quote from last nights debate supporting my statement regarding debt. Nikki is happy to pin it on Trump:

“And Donald Trump added $8 trillion to our debt, and our kids are never going to forgive us for this,” declared Haley in an apparent nod to the national debt increasing by about $7.8 trillion during the Trump administration.

Well John, I underestimated you. You are capable of saying some sensible things. However, while pointing out my inability to work the quote feature, you neglected to refute anything I said in my previous message and I'm really not sure what supports your claim that Biden is responsible for the weather or the amount of power being generated to keep us all cool. That was a bit weak. Your main focus seems to be to get me to point out weaknesses in the current President while you refuse to admit anything done or being done by the previous is at all questionable.

Again I will ask, how do you support a President who loses actual vote count not once, but twice, and refuses to believe that there is any way possible that someone, ANYONE, might not have granted him his Constitutional right to continue as President. He and his group worked to get Republican-controlled states to decertify their elections, have posted numerous allegations regarding election workers, state authorities, etc that have motivated people to threaten them and their families, and instigated a rally-turned-riot that attempted to overtake OUR country. He sat by and did nothing Numerous recounts, audits, etc have been had and nothing has overturned anything more than a few votes. In one case it actually showed Trump picked up 11 votes or something. Slowly, people are starting to turn that are being charged for participating in the events. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

You can't trust Trump to be President again. I don't trust that he'd give up the position to whoever comes after him next time either. He's an ego maniac that refuse to accept and learn from defeat, bankruptcy, a woman turning down his propositions or anything that doesn't go his way or makes him look bad in any way. If a Dem did any of this, it would be a field day for the MAGA crowd and I would participate in it. But because it's Trump, and you believe he's your only hop to regain the White House, you're willing to look the other way on all of it and say...doesn't matter? Never happened? At least he wears the right color tie? I really can't make sense of it. In other countries we call these types dictators, facists, or whatever. But if it's Trump, it's perfectly acceptable.

Likewise, you want to go after Hunter Biden and link payments to Joe Biden. Go ahead, I'm waiting to see the outcome and if anything comes from it. The big testimonies that they've been looking for have been pretty flat so far and the whole thing looks like a waste of time. Do you have any concern that Jared got $2B from Saudi and Oman backed investors within months of leaving office? If he makes 5% on that money, it's $100M/year. He was in the White House and so was his wife. But let's ignore that connection and chase $10M for someone who was related to someone that was in the White House. I don't like conditions that are applied differently because of the party they belong to. I vote both sides of the ballot. Give me someone less offensive on the Republican side. They exist and they might be a better choice than Biden. At this point, I find Biden less offensive than Trump.
Geez you got a lot to say I watched the debates and heard what she said ( she’ll never be president) you guys need to get use to the fact that trump will be the next president point blank period.

I mean can you honestly say Biden is a better president that fool can’t walk talk or stop spending money so let’s not talk about debt lol Joe Biden and his crack head son are the real crooks. Of course he won’t be prosecuted it’s his DOJ but mark my words their days acomin
Old 08-25-2023, 02:17 PM   #323
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Zombiden is a corpse that hasn't fallen apart yet.
Honestly, I think of the movie Shaun of the Dead every time I hear his name.

But, who to replace him?
Dejoker from Florida totally embarrassed himself on stage (in addition to other occurances).

As for the big Orange, he has got to vastly improve his stage persona. His booking pic should have been an opportunity to look good on camera But nope. He really does need an agent, but would he listen?
Old 08-25-2023, 02:27 PM   #324
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love his mugshot it’s says to me “ get ready I’ll be comin for you all” lol
Old 08-25-2023, 03:45 PM   #325
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

So here is the micromanaging senile old bastard telling us what kind of ceiling fans to use. Blue cities are being destroyed and shit for brains is concentrating on ceiling fans. Hey democrats, you own this.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...n-ceiling-fans

Now it appears the senile old bastard wants to limit Americans to two beers or drinks a week. I guess his cabinet full of fags, dykes, and shemales didn't read any history books about prohibition. Then again, it's funny that a dad, or just call him the big guy had a son that was a crack addict preaching to those who may want 3 beers a week. Hey democrats, you own this.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/bidens...-beers-a-week/

Hey democrats, you own this also. Really, really? Abortions up until delivery? Really? What kind of monsters are you? Now it's one thing if the mother or baby is sick, but to just kill it on delivery? Maybe you can hold a raffle and the winner gets to plunge a knife into some 5 minute old baby. Or make the mother kill the infant instead of some doctor. There has been some sick shit the democrats are pushing, but this is beyond reprehensible. Honest to God, I can't believe for even a second that a person with any morals or decency could be for this. Hey democrats, that's right, you own this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...002/?gnt-cfr=1
Old 08-25-2023, 04:31 PM   #326
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Energy efficient fans that save $39 over the life of a fan...what a joke. That's a little over 1 cent per day, assuming a 10 year fan life. I have fans in my house that are 20+ years old. New fans would likely never pay out.

DJ - I read that as recommend 2 beers/week, not something enforceable. So, like Canada. What a joke, eh? I know plenty of Canadians and it's more like 2 beers every 15 minutes.

As to the comment above by pxmcc regarding executing drug dealers...nothing wrong with that. Ever been to SE Asia - they execute dealers, users, etc. all the time, even tourists. When you enter Singapore or Indonesia, there are written warnings (or were, haven't been in a few years) saying if you are carrying drugs, you will be executed. I'd add to the list of crimes punishable by death (and speedily, not drawn out in the courts for years)...murder, rape, etc.
Old 08-26-2023, 12:08 AM   #327
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default 7

[QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1063283618]So here is the micromanaging senile old bastard telling us what kind of ceiling fans to use. Blue cities are being destroyed and shit for brains is concentrating on ceiling fans. Hey democrats, you own this.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...n-ceiling-fans

px: lets not get overly dramatic. this is a proposed rule; the comment period ended just a week ago.

the proposed new standards don't kick in until 2027 at the earliest (2024+3 years.) that gives industry basically 4 years to adapt. any factory that can't make some tweaks over a 4 year period shouldn't even consider itself a capitalistic enterprise.

further, existing fans are grandfathered. this would appy to new fan production beginning in 2027.

in addition, these regulations are required by law. (the statute is called EPCA.) the DOE had to draw the line somewhere.

in addition, a consumer would save an average of 39$/year using the new fans versus what we have on the market now.

finally, our grid still runs mainly on fossil fuels, primarily natural gas (methane). anything we can do to cut energy use, we must do. the catastrophic impacts of fossil-fuel caused climate change are all around us, and there isn't a miracle energy source that's going to save us in time. it's totally on us.

so no need to say, "you can have my ceiling fan when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.."

don't worry, if you like your (probably expensive to use) ceiling fans, you can keep 'em. the regs have you covered..

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...r-ceiling-fans

this reminds me of the overly dramatic response to proposals on end of life care discussions under Obamacare that the right dubbed "Death Panels." if you saw the battery and assault that takes place with docs literally treating dying patients as a money spigot, you'd be shocked. it's obscene if you saw the stats on what Medicare spends on patients in the last year of a patient's life. it's corporate welfare and medical battery on the sickest and most vulnerable among us. keep that in mind if you have a very sick loved one in the ICU or CCU. protect them from these assaults on bodily autonomy and liberty.

"Estimates of the percentage of Medicare costs that arise from patients in the last year of life differ, ranging from 13% to 25%, depending on methods and assumptions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6610551/

Now it appears the senile old bastard wants to limit Americans to two beers or drinks a week. I guess his cabinet full of fags, dykes, and shemales didn't read any history books about prohibition. Then again, it's funny that a dad, or just call him the big guy had a son that was a crack addict preaching to those who may want 3 beers a week. Hey democrats, you own this.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/bidens...-beers-a-week/

px: these are recs only, based on current clinical knowledge. no study has shown any benefit from beer or hard liquor, and only a benefit for wine-especially red-if consumed in moderation. you can keep up your case or three a night if it suits your fancy. and your liver..

Hey democrats, you own this also. Really, really? Abortions up until delivery? Really? What kind of monsters are you? Now it's one thing if the mother or baby is sick, but to just kill it on delivery? Maybe you can hold a raffle and the winner gets to plunge a knife into some 5 minute old baby. Or make the mother kill the infant instead of some doctor. There has been some sick shit the democrats are pushing, but this is beyond reprehensible. Honest to God, I can't believe for even a second that a person with any morals or decency could be for this. Hey democrats, that's right, you own this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...002/?gnt-cfr=1

there was a paywall so i couldn't see the article, but this is not a mainstream position in the Democratic Party, and certainly not Biden's position.
Old 08-26-2023, 05:54 AM   #328
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default one more thing..

so i'm 6'0" and 190-fit but by no means ripped, but also not flabby-and when i read Fulton County jailhouse inmate # P01135809's stats of 6'3 and 215, all i could do was fall over and, while rolling on the floor, say..

bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Old 08-26-2023, 05:58 AM   #329
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

it's not $39/year, it's $39 over the life of the fan per the article. And if a manufacturer's profit is say $30 per fan (at $100 sales price), that's like 2.9 million fans/year just to cover the 86.6 million cost increase.

According to the Energy Department's analysis, the new rules would save households about $39 over the lifespan of the new energy-efficient fan. However, the cost to manufacturers associated with the increased equipment will total $86.6 million per year, the department said.

As to non-fossil fuel energy sources, multiple alternatives (albeit depending on area of country ore or more may not be feasible) - hydro, solar, wind, nuclear
Old 08-26-2023, 06:23 AM   #330
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r66 View Post
it's not $39/year, it's $39 over the life of the fan per the article. And if a manufacturer's profit is say $30 per fan (at $100 sales price), that's like 2.9 million fans/year just to cover the 86.6 million cost increase.

px: you are correct, 39 is LCC not annual savings. i missed that in the footnotes of the DOE proposed rule. mea culpa.

According to the Energy Department's analysis, the new rules would save households about $39 over the lifespan of the new energy-efficient fan. However, the cost to manufacturers associated with the increased equipment will total $86.6 million per year, the department said.

As to non-fossil fuel energy sources, multiple alternatives (albeit depending on area of country ore or more may not be feasible) - hydro, solar, wind, nuclear
px: true but still too much reliance on natural gas to make a dent in our dicey climate situation.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women