Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #316
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's nice. A man who openly invites the disparaging of his dead parents. I never sent you a PM. You've yet to produce one and I've yet to receive a note from a Mod. I'm waiting. Me pointing out you have droopy nuts is not the same as me wanting to do something with them sexually. YOU made that leap, buddy. You been tapping your foot in the stalls again?
Why would you bring my nuts into the conversation other than they were on your mind, why would you assume their droopy is that what turns you on? Also why would droopy nuts be an insult. What your embarrassed yours haven't dropped yet. Strange ways you faggots have.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:55 PM   #317
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Why would you bring my nuts into the conversation other than they were on your mind, why would you assume their droopy is that what turns you on? Also why would droopy nuts be an insult. What your embarrassed yours haven't dropped yet. Strange ways you faggots have.
You've obviously never played sports or been in any team setting. Genitalia talk, is common. Droopy nuts is an insult, because who the fuck wants droopy-ass long balls? My balls hang at the appropriate angle. Strange ways you have, period. Perhaps YOU can't stop thinking of dicks and balls in a sexual way, it doesn't mean everyone does.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:46 PM   #318
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Enough with this heart string bullshit. Every fucking kid in this country can get medical treatment regardless of income. This treatment is free and is some of the best medical treatment in the world. The Hospital will fly the child and their family in for free and house them, this is a typical left wing bullshit lie. When Obama said it, it was a lie and when you say it, its a lie. St. Jude's and the Children's Hospitals provide some of it not the best medical treatment in the world. In addition, children of poor families are eligible for medicare. Your one special kind of faggot with your obsession for the use of the word cunt, is that what your boyfriend calls you when you face is in the pillow and his fist is in your ass.
so youll be the one to tell the kid "hey youngster, I hate Obama and poor people so you cant have ur chemotherapy cause your parents are poor. . . but good luck"
ur such a great guy, Jesus must have a special place in heaven for people like you. cunt.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:50 PM   #319
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
St. Jude's Hospital, the AFLAC Children's Cancer Center and many others take patients without charging them a dime. You make stuff up.
to think these hospitals can care for all kids that would not have medical insurance without Obama care is stupid. The reason Obama care made it illegal to refuse medical insurance to kids with pre-existing conditions is because it happened before the law.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #320
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty lame comeback even for a former lettuce picker and the son of a whore. Just because he owns the building you gays play in doesn't make him a participant. However I do think you should kick up some of your earnings, because without his building you would have no where to sell your throat.
Notice how neo-cons have an uncanny ability to turn a legit discussion into a shit talking contest. . . its cause you cant you don't have a real argument.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:39 AM   #321
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
to think these hospitals can care for all kids that would not have medical insurance without Obama care is stupid. The reason Obama care made it illegal to refuse medical insurance to kids with pre-existing conditions is because it happened before the law.
You still think Obamacare is about health. It's not. It's about control.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:01 AM   #322
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
so youll be the one to tell the kid "hey youngster, I hate Obama and poor people so you cant have ur chemotherapy cause your parents are poor. . . but good luck"
ur such a great guy, Jesus must have a special place in heaven for people like you. cunt.
He does, but he hates faggots so you and Woomby are fucked.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:05 AM   #323
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Notice how neo-cons have an uncanny ability to turn a legit discussion into a shit talking contest. . . its cause you cant you don't have a real argument.
You cant have a discussion with someone who wont even entertain the ideas of the other side so why bother. You lefty's are all for open conversation until the idea's are different than yours. I am an Independent Moderate, but you idiots label anyone who feels different than you a Republican or Republicunt as you call them. I learned real quick when I came to this forum that its a waste of time so fuck it lets have fun then. Okay now back to the board stuff, fuck off faggot.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:10 AM   #324
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You've obviously never played sports or been in any team setting. Genitalia talk, is common. Droopy nuts is an insult, because who the fuck wants droopy-ass long balls? My balls hang at the appropriate angle. Strange ways you have, period. Perhaps YOU can't stop thinking of dicks and balls in a sexual way, it doesn't mean everyone does.
I am not sure what sports you played or who you played them with, but I played Baseball, Football and basketball and never engaged in "genitalia talk". Now maybe the locker room experience is different for a queer so I will defer to your experience. As for your balls I could careless and why you felt the need to share that is beyond me. But as I told you first in response to your PM, then in open forum and here now, I am not interested in anything homosexual, I am not interested in knowing about your body parts. I cant stop you from talking about mine.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:29 AM   #325
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jesus that disqualifies you from any discussion. I think there's a board on here somewhere for unicorns and talking snakes.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:30 AM   #326
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
what a great Christian you are
Old 08-12-2015, 08:32 AM   #327
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am not sure what sports you played or who you played them with, but I played Baseball, Football and basketball and never engaged in "genitalia talk". Now maybe the locker room experience is different for a queer so I will defer to your experience. As for your balls I could careless and why you felt the need to share that is beyond me. But as I told you first in response to your PM, then in open forum and here now, I am not interested in anything homosexual, I am not interested in knowing about your body parts. I cant stop you from talking about mine.
I'm still waiting on you to forward those supposed PMs to the mod, since they seem to be so troubling to you. Let's get this out in the open and get it dealt with. The mods can see exactly who I've sent PMs to and who I've received them from, so they would know right away you're full of shit, won't they, since I've never sent you one. Ever. If you played sports and never engaged in lockerroom bullshit, you didn't play sports. Or... maybe you were the guy with the little thing that they were all making fun of. Who knows.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:32 AM   #328
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
You cant have a discussion with someone who wont even entertain the ideas of the other side so why bother. You lefty's are all for open conversation until the idea's are different than yours. I am an Independent Moderate, but you idiots label anyone who feels different than you a Republican or Republicunt as you call them. I learned real quick when I came to this forum that its a waste of time so fuck it lets have fun then. Okay now back to the board stuff, fuck off faggot.
I have no problem debating respectfully with those who disagree with me respectfully, but so many of u right wingers are guided by anger, fear and hatred so its no wonder you revert to childish name calling. Acting like the spoiled brat who is losing and takes his football and runs home screaming.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:33 AM   #329
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
what a great Christian you are
Shit, he's no christian. He's worse. He's a fucking hypocrite for a religion that's bullshit in the first place. How's that for a piece of shit?
Old 08-12-2015, 08:34 AM   #330
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have no problem debating respectfully with those who disagree with me respectfully, but so many of u right wingers are guided by anger, fear and hatred so its no wonder you revert to childish name calling. Acting like the spoiled brat who is losing and takes his football and runs home screaming.
I agree. There are a few people on here that I address respectfully, but most on here don't know what to do with that, so they get full blasted. They think you're having a go at them if you try and be level, so fuck it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women