Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #316
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two hillbillies who deserve one another. One can't read, or comprehend, and the other applies his soothing lips to the former's chapped ass. They should call a meeting of the reach around club.
Even one of your jackasses in your barn could tell you that you're the jackass that lacks reading and comprehension skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:59 PM   #317
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fascinating how, without substantive evidence, you follow the lame-stream media's lie and claim Carson lied. By your simpleton definition, Colin Powell "lied" in his factually wrong remark illustrated at post # 152. But an honest person, which you are not, would see Powell is guilty of nothing more than misremembering what happened.
Another misdirection - this time to Colin Powell. I have not - and will not read #152 because it is not relevant to what Carson wrote. Stick to the subject matter instead of drawing false comparisons.

Quote:
In your very explanation you claim that thousands who apply to West Point understand that what the academies offer isn't a scholarship. But the key fact in this instance is that Carson didn't accept Westmoreland's offer, and, consequently, he DIDN'T APPLY and go through the process. Applying is the education process wherein people learn the difference, and Carson did not apply; hence, your example doesn't prove your point at all. In fact, it proves the point that its principally the initiated who know and understand the process, and that outsiders are not among the initiated.

BTW, if you read West Point's website, that website explains that potential academy cadets must under go the same battery of academic tests and the same physical that is required of ROTC scholarship candidates. Hence, it's much easier to see why an uninitiated individual might conflate an academy appointment as being a scholarship than it is to make a substantive case against Carson that he was lying. Fundamentally, you and the lame-stream media do not have the evidence to back-up your claim that Carson "lied". You lie when you claim you do.
More deflection.

There weren't any websites when Carson was 17 years old. Hell, there were barely any websites in 1992 when he published his book, Gifted Hands. The first web browser was invented in 1990 by Tim Berners-Lee, but it wasn't until 1993 that Mosaic became the first (barely) widely used browser.

But, you keep saying in this and other posts that Carson had a "non-military" mind and therefore wasn't "initiated" in understanding the process.

I guess you didn't read the "lame stream" media article to, you know, familiarize yourself with these things called "facts":

“Dr. Carson was the top ROTC student in the City of Detroit,” campaign manager Barry Bennett wrote in an email to POLITICO. “In that role he was invited to meet General Westmoreland. He believes it was at a banquet. He can’t remember with specificity their brief conversation but it centered around Dr. Carson’s performance as ROTC City Executive Officer.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...t-point-215598

So, I guess maybe he knew something about it, right?

Notwithstanding what was probably an honest misstatement in the book in 1992, Carson has had plenty of opportunities in the intervening 23 years to correct the record and stop making it sound like he was offered a nomination.

According to his own book, he never even considered going into the military because he wanted to be a doctor. So why even mention that West Point story at all?

Congratulations again though. This thread is 22 pages long and it seems like half the posts are yours. Typical. You are making Womby look like a model of restraint.

And all to defend a minor fib.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #318
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Even one of your jackasses in your barn could tell you that you're the jackass that lacks reading and comprehension skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Does your big fat chapped ass feel better now with some soothing kisses on it from one of your WK'S sperm bank? Call a meeting of your reach around club sperm bank, and see if any of them is bright enough to splain it too you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:28 PM   #319
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Another misdirection - this time to Colin Powell. I have not - and will not read #152 because it is not relevant to what Carson wrote. Stick to the subject matter instead of drawing false comparisons.

More deflection.

There weren't any websites when Carson was 17 years old. Hell, there were barely any websites in 1992 when he published his book, Gifted Hands. The first web browser was invented in 1990 by Tim Berners-Lee, but it wasn't until 1993 that Mosaic became the first (barely) widely used browser.

But, you keep saying in this and other posts that Carson had a "non-military" mind and therefore wasn't "initiated" in understanding the process.

I guess you didn't read the "lame stream" media article to, you know, familiarize yourself with these things called "facts":

“Dr. Carson was the top ROTC student in the City of Detroit,” campaign manager Barry Bennett wrote in an email to POLITICO. “In that role he was invited to meet General Westmoreland. He believes it was at a banquet. He can’t remember with specificity their brief conversation but it centered around Dr. Carson’s performance as ROTC City Executive Officer.”

Notwithstanding what was probably an honest misstatement in the book in 1992, Carson has had plenty of opportunities in the intervening 23 years to correct the record and stop making it sound like he was offered a nomination.

According to his own book, he never even considered going into the military because he wanted to be a doctor. So why even mention that West Point story at all?

Congratulations again though. This thread is 22 pages long and it seems like half the posts are yours. Typical. You are making Womby look like a model of restraint.

This is his modus operandi. He cannot refute the original claim so he tries to draw a comparison to another similar, but irrelevant, incident. In this case it's Colin Powell and some bullshit that he misremembered. As you state, it's patently false to claim that Carson didn't have a 'military mind' when he was the top ROTC in the entire city of Detroit.

To sit here and claim that mispronouncing a word, in Obama's case, is anything on the level with a false claim that someone has had 20-plus years to correct, is classic IB.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #320
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This is his modus operandi. He cannot refute the original claim so he tries to draw a comparison to another similar, but irrelevant, incident. In this case it's Colin Powell and some bullshit that he misremembered. As you state, it's patently false to claim that Carson didn't have a 'military mind' when he was the top ROTC in the entire city of Detroit.

To sit here and claim that mispronouncing a word, in Obama's case, is anything on the level with a false claim that someone has had 20-plus years to correct, is classic IB.
The Politico story was refuted, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still a lying, cock-sucking faggot.

Quote:
Does your big fat chapped ass feel better now with some soothing kisses on it from one of your WK'S sperm bank? Call a meeting of your reach around club sperm bank, and see if any of them is bright enough to splain it too you.
You obviously are overly concerned with perversity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no wonder then, that you are so stupid in all other subjects, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:

More deflection.

As a high school ROTC, Carson was still not a West Point candidate then or twenty-three years later. You have no substantive proof that Carson "fibbed" or "lied" as Politico lyingly claimed. Carson didn't go through the process; so, his excusable use of the word "scholarship" in lieu of a more precise term is exactly like Odumbo's use of the word "corpse" instead of the exactly precise word "corps."

You went looking for the yard of "flight line" when the TSgt sent you scurrying, didn't you?
Old 11-12-2015, 11:16 PM   #321
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HE'S BACK,

[img][http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mf_yXKOmEa...Ew/s1600/vomit.[
[/.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #322
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The Politico story was refuted, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still a lying, cock-sucking faggot.

You obviously are overly concerned with perversity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no wonder then, that you are so stupid in all other subjects, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

]
LMAO you are the poster child for stupid, and deflection sperm bank. Your Ben Carson is the republicans answer to Gary Hart.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:04 AM   #323
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
As a high school ROTC, Carson was still not a West Point candidate then or twenty-three years later. You have no substantive proof that Carson "fibbed" or "lied" as Politico lyingly claimed. Carson didn't go through the process; so, his excusable use of the word "scholarship" in lieu of a more precise term is exactly like Odumbo's use of the word "corpse" instead of the exactly precise word "corps."
And you still studiously avoid addressing why Carson never corrected the statement in 23 years since publication.

And you don't address the fact that Westmoreland would never have promised him a scholarship or appointment, since he had no such power. The most he would have been able to do would be to encourage him to apply.

Quote:
You went looking for the yard of "flight line" when the TSgt sent you scurrying, didn't you?
Since I was never in the Air Force, I never went looking for any flight line, mope.

But keep trying.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:38 AM   #324
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Like we've been saying all along, nobody cares.

He's really, really dumb. You should see the PMs that he sends me. Really sad stuff. Begs me to come suck his dick and all manner of other swishy-walking stuff. I have to tell him that it's just a persona and I don't do that and then he just gets angry. Good ole Simple Gay Rey is lucky that breathing is involuntary or otherwise he'd be in trouble.
Lets see if the mods will prove that YOU are the lying POS that we all KNOW that YOU are. YOU might have well said that I sent PM's to George Washinton, ya lying POS ! Show us ALL the PM's that I've ever sent YOU, ya lying SOB, or leave the site ! How 'bout a good ole " Lil Cotex " challenge, YOU lying POS ! When YOUR lying ass is exposed about THIS lie, YOU leave the site ! ? It will keep YOUR yellow back from putting me on " ignore " for a 4th time, ya cum guzzler ! Let's see what the mods have to say. Go ahead and run to them like YOU'VE done in the past and lets see if YOU can back YOUR lie up ! Jump on THAT woomby ! Let's see it Mr. DOTY 2016 ! What a way to start YOUR 2017 campaign for DOTY ! But nice try anyway ya plagiarizing , swishy walking Gloryhole Guru and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:13 AM   #325
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you still studiously avoid addressing why Carson never corrected the statement in 23 years since publication.

And you don't address the fact that Westmoreland would never have promised him a scholarship or appointment, since he had no such power. The most he would have been able to do would be to encourage him to apply.

Since I was never in the Air Force, I never went looking for any flight line, mope.

But keep trying.
And you've yet to support your contention with any substantive proof that during those 23 years someone informed Dr. Carson that he was in error and that he afterwards persisted in telling his story after he was told he was in error. After all, Powell made a factual mistake in his memoir, and that mistake is now being perpetuated by other authors who are relying solely on his account. Powell wasn't fibbing, and he isn't a liar: he is just wrong proving that someone can be wrong about the details and not be a liar. Furthermore, Westmoreland did have the power to garner academy appointments, and Aviano is an Air Force Base, mope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HE'S BACK,
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
LMAO you are the poster child for stupid, and deflection sperm bank. Your Ben Carson is the republicans answer to Gary Hart.
And your stupid lying ass is still parroting Politico's lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:41 AM   #326
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Lets see if the mods will prove that YOU are the lying POS that we all KNOW that YOU are. YOU might have well said that I sent PM's to George Washinton, ya lying POS ! Show us ALL the PM's that I've ever sent YOU, ya lying SOB, or leave the site ! How 'bout a good ole " Lil Cotex " challenge, YOU lying POS ! When YOUR lying ass is exposed about THIS lie, YOU leave the site ! ? It will keep YOUR yellow back from putting me on " ignore " for a 4th time, ya cum guzzler ! Let's see what the mods have to say. Go ahead and run to them like YOU'VE done in the past and lets see if YOU can back YOUR lie up ! Jump on THAT woomby ! Let's see it Mr. DOTY 2016 ! What a way to start YOUR 2017 campaign for DOTY ! But nice try anyway ya plagiarizing , swishy walking Gloryhole Guru and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks !
You know as well as I do that it is against board rules to show private communications in public forums, which is exactly why you continue to send them to me because you know I can't exhibit them. Rest assured, they are more of his inane babble about gloryholes and he's admitted several times that he is indeed a swishy walker and he desires my dick in his mouth. I've told him countless times that I don't go that direction and he continues to field each rebuff with a renewed vigor.

Gay Rey, for the last time, I am not gay and I don't want to have sexual relations with you. PLEASE cease contacting me through private message. I don't swing that way and I will never suck your dick. Ever.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:44 AM   #327
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you've yet to support your contention with any substantive proof that during those 23 years someone informed Dr. Carson that he was in error and that he afterwards persisted in telling his story after he was told he was in error. After all, Powell made a factual mistake in his memoir, and that mistake is now being perpetuated by other authors who are relying solely on his account. Furthermore, Westmoreland did have the power to garner academy appointments, and Aviano is an Air Force Base, mope.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And your stupid lying ass is still parroting Politico's lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You don't think in fact-checking his book they didn't discuss that story and ask if it went exactly like he said? He has had several chances to correct it and he chose not to. The man is a brain surgeon, yet you contend he needs to be informed by others that he is making an error in this situation? Westmoreland, by his own schedule, was not even in Detroit on that day, as Carson claims.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:50 AM   #328
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't think in fact-checking his book they didn't discuss that story and ask if it went exactly like he said? He has had several chances to correct it and he chose not to. The man is a brain surgeon, yet you contend he needs to be informed by others that he is error in this situation? Westmoreland, by his own schedule, was not even in Detroit on that day, as Carson claims.
As pointed out to your very stupid ass earlier, Powell made a factual mistake in his memoir, and that mistake is now being perpetuated by other authors who are relying solely on his account, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Powell wasn't fibbing, and he isn't a liar, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. He was just wrong; thus, proving that someone can be wrong about the details and not be a liar. And Powell, no doubt, had proof readers and editors check his work, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but the error slipped by and into print and now it's becoming "history" for those who do not know better. Furthermore, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Powell was in a much better position to know "what was what" about Beirut than Carson ever was regarding the minutiae of being a West Point cadet, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:55 AM   #329
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
As pointed out to your very stupid ass earlier, Powell made a factual mistake in his memoir, and that mistake is now being perpetuated by other authors who are relying solely on his account, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Powell wasn't fibbing, and he isn't a liar, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. He was just wrong; thus, proving that someone can be wrong about the details and not be a liar. And Powell, no doubt, had proof readers and editors check his work, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but the error slipped by and into print and now it's becoming "history" for those who do not know better. Furthermore, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Powell was in a much better position to know "what was what" about Beirut than Carson ever was regarding the minutiae of being a West Point cadet, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Words... words... words...
Old 11-13-2015, 02:02 AM   #330
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Words... words... words...
Which are more substantive than your -- and Politico's -- lies ... lies ... lies ... you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women