Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36348
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2020, 02:14 PM   #301
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
Well, so Indys is coming back, eh? Well, lets hope they give credit to the people that helped that site get up and running then made off with their money years later.

Either way, I'm a little done with that tired crowd. They stopped being fun in 2008. City girls and Xoc are the only ways to have youth, quality, and professionalism without the added drama and habits.

And I agree, DJ has done a decent job here. I have no complaints either, berry. Good of you to point that out.

However, if there was a way to vote someone off the island, there is one that seems to be needing to go. On the other hand, I've always thought it good that we can watch the public melt-down of a customer service nightmare and watch true colors flap in the wind.
Hoping they give monetary credit to those who lost money, lol good one.

You are correct, I moved on from that tired crowd ages ago and have had much better experiences as a result. The one thing I do miss though are the visitors. I understand CityGirls and XOC are great options, but too obtrusive screening on the one and the other closed to new members
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #302
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyrocks View Post
I may be wrong but I think that was the continuation of her countdown that begin on a previous self destruct post .
Appears the ride ended before the clock struck 1.
Damn, another one bites the dust.

While I didn't always agree with Jinny, she has been an institution here. Here from the early days with Bam, myself and others when the Pittsburgh forum was not that busy until we helped build it up to the thriving forum it is today.

Alas, it appears outside forces are upon us.

I will have to also pour one out for another of the fallen

To Jinny
Enjoy
Old 09-01-2020, 05:49 PM   #303
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

what is the difference between banned and account disabled?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM   #304
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
what is the difference between banned and account disabled?
Banned means a loss of Posting privileges for a set amount of time.

Disabled is when a member requests to disable their profile. In effect, resigning their membership.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 10:12 PM   #305
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Jinny is gone? I actually liked her back in the days of old. She was fun at the occasional meetings. I have to admit, I've had her posts blocked for as long as DG and Gabi. Too much back and forth and attack etc. You are right, she was an institution here.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:17 AM   #306
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

My oh my, the Pittsburg forum is lively!

Even when I lived back east I was never even aware of the Indys site until just before it shut down. Is there a thread somewhere that explains the history and eventual downfall?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:23 AM   #307
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
My oh my, the Pittsburg forum is lively!

Even when I lived back east I was never even aware of the Indys site until just before it shut down. Is there a thread somewhere that explains the history and eventual downfall?

If you read through this thread and the last thread (I think berry linked it in one of the first couple of posts in this thread) there are a couple of long posts that will give you a good idea.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:17 AM   #308
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Thanks Pens. After several hours I'm finally done.

So if I understand this correctly it seems that Indys aka TOS started after ASPD shut down and picked up steam in 2006. But it operated somewhat incestuously in that hobbyists and providers in the Indy community saw and vouched for each other exclusively. Many GTGs occurred until some big raid in 2010. Due to this group mentality and ownership model there was heavy pressure for members to conform to the whims of the elite members or risk being banned, having PMs snooped, and/or threads deleted.

Due to this, several members such as Bambino came here and found a virtually dead PGH board but over time managed to create a good alternative as the Local 250, PI, and his harem drove many away. Then with the new laws the owner tried to create a patsy and legally changed ownership to DG. That didn't last long and the board was eventually shut down and members lost what remaining paid access was left. And something about silvermines.

So, all in all, did I get the gist right?
Old 09-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #309
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

So if I understand this correctly it seems that Indys aka TOS started after ASPD shut down and picked up steam in 2006. But it operated somewhat incestuously in that hobbyists and providers in the Indy community saw and vouched for each other exclusively. Many GTGs occurred until some big raid in 2010. Due to this group mentality and ownership model there was heavy pressure for members to conform to the whims of the elite members or risk being banned, having PMs snooped, and/or threads deleted.

Due to this, several members such as Bambino came here and found a virtually dead PGH board but over time managed to create a good alternative as the Local 250, PI, and his harem drove many away. Then with the new laws the owner tried to create a patsy and legally changed ownership to DG. That didn't last long and the board was eventually shut down and members lost what remaining paid access was left. And something about silvermines.

No. But it’s a fun conspiracy ridden ridiculous story that keeps changing everytime it gets told. Quite entertaining for sure! Happy Humpday!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #310
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

What is the correct version of the story then? And Happy Humpday to you as well.

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to Gabrielle? I had quite the interesting experience with her a couple years ago in Philly. She's..... amusing, to say the least!
Old 09-02-2020, 08:40 AM   #311
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What is the correct version of the story then? And Happy Humpday to you as well.

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to Gabrielle? I had quite the interesting experience with her a couple years ago in Philly. She's..... amusing, to say the least!
Most People here don’t like to hear the truth, the fictional version is so much more entertaining.

Sounds like someone is trying to stir the pot!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:47 AM   #312
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Most People here don’t like the truth, the fictional version is so much more entertaining.

Like I said in a previous post, this thread is full of almost useful information.

If the established narrative is not the truth, what is the truth? As a longtime mostly-lurker who is pretty much just an outsider, I would love to hear your version. Thanks.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #313
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Nah, I'll wait until Bambi comes back for that. He and I have sparred elsewhere and he's fun to wind up. I understand that I have you to thank for depriving us of his company! It feels like we lost another one of the Beatles without him here!

As for Gabby, nope, I try to avoid interacting with her at all costs! Otherwise I have no reason to beef with you. ECCIE has just been really boring lately and I couldn't sleep so I looked to PGH or Upset for some reading enjoyment. Plus I should be passing through again soon on my way back to Philly and thought I'd see if there was anyone I'd like to stop and see in PGH.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:22 AM   #314
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default I haven't even logged in personally for years

No need to.
But after spending hours reading the whole thread I Have to give my, who gives a shit, except me, opinion.
Bam got banned, and deservedly. So what, does anyone think it matters? all he has to do is open a new account if he finds a need to post
As for DG, first the way she argues, she reminds me of a certain politician who never did anything wrong, It was everyone else fault, that there is a conspiracy out to get him/her, DG are you a republican ( yes I put this in there to piss you off, not directed at DG
As for me, DG or anyone else, for that matter, if you don't respond "We would run out of stuff to say, even Bam.
I got one Question for the admin and the rest of you to think about... Why do you only disable an account, and not delete it?
Why keep all our information? For an organization that claim it's protecting privacy why keep the information?
I sure hope I don't get BANNED for this
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:52 AM   #315
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

You pretty much nailed it !!!
And Silvermine was a higher level of paid membership. Those members all were ripped off too

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women