Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #286
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Ohhh! You posted a link. That makes it official then.
you didn't bother to read the study now did you. probably because you're perfect and you already know it all
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #287
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred, your genetically defective opinion doesn't bear the substantive intelligence or relevance as the article and the citation provided. That article substantively illustrates that it was your favorite "Martian," not Zimmerman, who was a bully and a thug, Ekim the Inbred.

In Bred Hankering babbling again about a non existent article .I bet Fathers day was confusing for you as a boy. Repeating the same thing over and over only works for conservatives independents think for ourselves,
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #288
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It seems the Prosecutors office has been hiding information; actually worse - deleting information from the evidence case files............

Why do liberals always resort to cheating, under-handed tactics, and such ?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/2...-withheld.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #289
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It seems the Prosecutors office has been hiding information; actually worse - deleting information from the evidence case files............

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/2...-withheld.html
Because they are wrong all the time.

When you are right with the facts and analysis, your supporters admire you when you articulate yourself well and persuade others.

When you are wrong with the facts and analysis, your supporters admire you when you articulate yourself well and fool others.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #290
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
In Bred Hankering babbling again about a non existent article .I bet Fathers day was confusing for you as a boy. Repeating the same thing over and over only works for conservatives independents think for ourselves,

You claim to think for yourself as an independent, Ekim the Inbred. However, your poor math skills, spelling, punctuation and grammar reveal a genetically defective mind incapable of intelligent, orderly thought.

The article does "exist," Ekim the Inbred, and it was posted for the second or third time @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=271

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #291
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My 'obsession' with gayness on this board has to do with equality.

The only reason it puts people on the defensive is because they ....
#1, thanks for confirming your obsession ... equality is an excuse..... like poverty is to stealing.

#2, thanks for admitting the "defensive" ploy for which you use the name calling.

"pigheaded"? I did run to the mirror to see if my hair had fallen out. Nope.

Your not interested in "equality" .. you are interested in creating "noise" to get attention.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #292
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1052960920]#1, thanks for confirming your obsession ... equality is an excuse..... like poverty is to stealing/QUOTE] notice the quote around obsession. If your snout didn't get in the way you would have noticed that! Once these homophobic righties quit denying the homosexual's equal rights the sooner my 'obsession' will subside. Funny how that works. Kinda like the civil right whites obsessed with equality for blacks. I guess with your thought process that made them black!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #293
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

It beats the shit outta me, you piss-leaking in-need-of-oral-Depends buffoon.

Why the hell don't you dig up Nick Dixon and get his take on cheating, underhanded tactics?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #294
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
It beats the shit outta me, you piss-leaking in-need-of-oral-Depends buffoon.

Why the hell don't you dig up Nick Dixon and get his take on cheating, underhanded tactics?
Remember you said that when Obamacare is paying for your Depends, you asshole stretched from buttfucking faggot.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:10 PM   #295
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You claim to think for yourself as an independent, Ekim the Inbred. However, your poor math skills, spelling, punctuation and grammar reveal a genetically defective mind incapable of intelligent, orderly thought.

The article does "exist," Ekim the Inbred, and it was posted for the second or third time @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=271

Still got nothing Idiot Boy you love wallowing in ignorance like a pig in shit. Enjoy. Your article has nothing to do with the question I asked silly shit.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #296
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still got nothing Idiot Boy you love wallowing in ignorance like a pig in shit. Enjoy. Your article has nothing to do with the question I asked silly shit.
Despite your ignorant protestations, the article is entirely relevant, Ekim the Inbred. It establishes that your favorite "Martian" participated in a beat down given to a homeless man. Educated people consider such behavior pretty low and despicable: even thuggish. It was your favorite "Martian" who was the bully and the thug, not Zimmerman, you genetically defective hayseed.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #297
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Despite your ignorant protestations, the article is entirely relevant, Ekim the Inbred. It establishes that your favorite "Martian" participated in a beat down given to a homeless man. Educated people consider such behavior pretty low and despicable: even thuggish. It was your favorite "Martian" who was the bully and the thug, not Zimmerman, you genetically defective hayseed.

Still has nothing to do with the question I asked when you jumped in so get your head out of the ass and quit trotting it out and admit you are full of shit. Martin article has nothing to do with the question about Zimmerman walking away. Dumb ass . Just another thug from Chicago..
Old 05-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #298
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still has nothing to do with the question I asked when you jumped in so get your head out of the ass and quit trotting it out and admit you are full of shit. Martin article has nothing to do with the question about Zimmerman walking away. Dumb ass . Just another thug from Chicago..
You are one ignorant, genetically defective hayseed-fuck, Ekim the Inbred! Are you now trying to deny posting about someone being a bully? The article confirms your favorite "Martian" was a bully and a thug, Ekim the Inbred. Your favorite "Martian" participated in a beat down on a homeless man, Ekim the Inbred, and your favorite "Martian" bragged about busting another kid in the nose! Yet, your ignorant, inbred hayseed-ass is still trying to make your favorite "Martian" out to be an innocent fourteen year-old. He was a thug and a bully, and your favorite "Martian's" phone records establish that as fact.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #299
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are one ignorant, genetically defective hayseed-fuck, Ekim the Inbred! Are you now trying to deny posting about someone being a bully? The article confirms your favorite "Martian" was a bully and a thug, Ekim the Inbred. Your favorite "Martian" participated in a beat down on a homeless man, Ekim the Inbred, and your favorite "Martian" bragged about busting another kid in the nose! Yet, your ignorant, inbred hayseed-ass is still trying to make your favorite "Martian" out to be an innocent fourteen year-old. He was a thug and a bully, and your favorite "Martian's" phone records establish that as fact.

Zimmerman is a documented bully also ...One more time Martian article you keep trotting out had nothing to do with the question I asked.. You lose give up dismissed.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #300
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I suspect any forensic evidence will allow the Court to re-live the entire occurrence. At least we would hope it does.

I personally do not have a dog in this fight, my whole contention is this was an unfortunate happening that escalated out of control that ended up in a death.

How it escaladed out of control is one of the major facts that the Court will have to determine. If it escaladed out of controle because Zimmerman confronted Travon Martin with gun in hand and said, (paraphrase), "hey boy, what are you doing in this neighborhood", then Zimmerman will be found guilty.

If it escaladed out of control because after the initial encounter, where no firearm was involved, Travon then jumped on Zimmerman and said, (paraphrase), "hey man, your getting ready to get you head pounded", then Zimmerman will in all likely hood be found not guilty.
You clearly do not understand the rules of this thread. You are injecting some rationality and logic--that is decidedly not allowed in any discussion of this sort.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women