Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162389
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #16
techiedad36
LPA

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckHunter918 View Post
I have a question, at what point are rates appropriate to discuss? During the text planning at the beginning or at the location? I have had providers go silent on me when I ask rates. I just don't want to get to the room and find out I didn't bring enough or it is just more than I want to spend.
I, usually, never contact someone unless I know their compensation (posted by them, not what someone paid). If not, I move on. On occasions, there have been companions whose reviews have intrigued me enough to ask the following: After my pre-screening info, I add the following: Based on info I have, I would prefer to spend an hour in your company. If you feel the same, please let me know your preferred compensation for the time.

Most respond back, some have not - I have never followed up (could be they missed my message or my pre-screening info wasn't interesting enough. Whatever it is, I make sure I never contact them again).
If it is within my means, I let them know my availability (if our schedules align, we meet and I have not been disappointed). If not, I politely thank them for their response and move on.
From what I have gathered, as long as the question is respectfully asked, most will respond (there are always exceptions).
techiedad36 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 05:56 PM   #17
Rosepetals
Sweet Miss Mia

User ID: 479536
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Agreed. The only other aspect more important is determining that you are in the same location, so having a meeting is geographically feasible.

Personally, I don’t even wait for the client to ask. I have a detailed response in my notepad that I copy and paste that includes my rates for all the different lenths of dates that I offer, spa features unique to my incall, a link to my reviews, etc. And my general location, so they can plan drive time. I also include exactly what I require for screening. I believe in being direct and to the point, and if we are not a match, that is fine. It saves us both time.

There are many naïve people, usually new to the hobby, who believe that discussing rates will make the difference between being arrested and not being arrested… However, that is a fallacy. Disclaimers and lack of discussions do not protect you. That is what screening is for. Whether or not you discuss rates, activities etc… if you meet up with law-enforcement you will be arrested, regardless.
Yes ginger for sure I need to know how far away you are from me to make sure it'll even work out! Then after that extra screening process! I'm always extra safe! My life matters
Rosepetals is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:25 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love MOST of my playtimes...but there have been a few things that guys have done that have teed me off a tad....

like spitting on my kitty....ughhh!
Like being TOOOO quiet...cmon let me know ya enjoy it!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:25 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJPrufrock View Post
You could slap me with them. My safe word is “Harder””

lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:58 AM   #20
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepetals View Post
Yes ginger for sure I need to know how far away you are from me to make sure it'll even work out! Then after that extra screening process! I'm always extra safe! My life matters
Agreed. Safety first, always.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:52 PM   #21
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I agree with everything said above. All good points!

One comment re:
—-
Last-minute canceling or no showing. To the guys this is just a form of entertainment, a hobby. But to most of the ladies this is our livelihood. Last-minute cancellations or simply not showing up costs us income. More than likely, we could have scheduled another client for the time that we dedicated to meeting you.
—-

I agree that it’s damn inconsiderate for a hobbyist to do the above, and I think this is probably (hopefully) “preaching to the choir” to Eccie hobbyists, who I assume are above average but not always so.

The reverse of your comment is also true, though. When a provider is the offender, it costs those of us who aren’t retired yet...sometimes it costs us a lot. We take off work, and spend sometimes several days arranging schedules to make it work. We have the same opportunity costs that you do, so I would argue that both sides are equally invested and subject to equal losses when an appointment doesn’t happen at the last minute.

Except for the retired guys...when I finally reach that status, my sense of humor about NCNS might develop a little better, LOL! Kudos to the retired guys on here who managed to squirrel away enough nuts to keep playing this expensive game post career! “Virtual fist bump of respect!
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #22
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dislike gents trying to use 3 yr old reviews as references.
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:53 PM   #23
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

To be honest I really don't have any complaints . If I feel the conversation is starting off on the wrong foot , I am huge fan of direct communication . In a nice way . Some clients are not aware of their behavior till you tell them , for instance , please respect my time , I will message back when I am not in a meeting . I have found that men are very easy going if you just communicate with them . Once I communicate with a client of what my expectations are and they explain there's it almost always works out .
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:22 AM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My provider handle hates fucktards not supplying ALL screening information in one email.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:19 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
My provider handle hates fucktards not supplying ALL screening information in one email.
That’s great.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:33 PM   #26
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

“Client” inquiries who clearly want a girlfriend, not a hooker.

Had one text me tonight. He wanted me to come over and meet the fam. Then he sent me pictures of his blowup dolls.

This day needs to be over. I’m jumping in the hot tub with a glass of wine. Full moon?!
Old 06-23-2021, 09:03 AM   #27
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

... Had one text me tonight. He wanted me to come over and meet the fam. Then he sent me pictures of his blowup dolls ...
Hope you suggested he bring a blowup doll to meet the fam.

Or was it also a blowup fam?
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:46 AM   #28
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Note to self
Ginger is a party pooper. Will only do doubles/triples with real life girls
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:50 PM   #29
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Hope you suggested he bring a blowup doll to meet the fam.

Or was it also a blowup fam?
I was afraid to find out...

I was sensing a lotion in the basket type of situation. Hard pass! Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women