Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41269
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35673
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2018, 12:14 PM   #16
rams
Lifetime Premium Access

Ty good info as I have see Vanessa and want it o again
rams is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #17
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

I just read the whole Jessica Rose bs. Was that supposed to have any legit value to seeing Seven? I honestly don't believe anything out of that girl's mouth.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:22 PM   #18
rampart55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

No kidding. I've seen Seven and she's great as always. No problems.
rampart55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #19
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD6 View Post
Ghost rider you state nothings wrong with seven, you have objective evidence to back up the claim?
Think about it this way. Who has evidence to support these allegations. I know what I see and hear and that comes from me. Not some story or anything someone posts on the site. The only loser here is the credibility of those claiming the opposite. Believe it or don’t believe it. Your choice. I have given up trying to be the voice of reason. Too many villages out there missing the special ones!!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #20
Dkayz
Ambassador

Quote:
Ghost rider you state nothings wrong with seven, you have objective evidence to back up the claim?
Unless you have a copy of a test, which you wouldn't be allowed to post anyway, you have no more proof for the opposite of what you're asking...
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #21
Dkayz
Ambassador

But anyway, now that I'm parked for a minute, from what I gathered from the Jessica thread was she has lost business due to GFE providers and has admitted being fired by AMPs for not meeting certain numbers. So she has a stigma against them.

I didn't see her name out any provider in public, but I imagine if she did via PM she probably just found a provider that had a few recent reviews with BB mentioned in the activities list and threw that out to justify her BS.

I didn't read the whole Bobby thread, so if there's anything I missed from that one, please enlighten me. I'm not being a WK for Seven, but I see nothing other than jealousy and non credible BS from Jessica.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:49 PM   #22
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Anybody who barebacks have a higher risk of disease. But it's everybody choice which providers they see and if they use a condom. In the end they are the one who will have to pay for it
Thaiman is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:10 PM   #23
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

play with fire expect to get burn don't cry about it
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #24
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Some of you guys are missing it. Chung got some sort of info from her, per his post and even offered to give it to who ever wanted per a PM. From that he specifically said no more Seven for him. He did not call out anyone else, just Seven. For those of you who choose to BB these ladies, I sure hope you don't have a SO. It might be your choice, but unless your SO knows and is ok with it plus whatever rules the SO gives you, it's not their choice as you are doing it behind their back. As for not believing what JRose posted, it sure shook up Chung the way his post read. Believe what you want. But to the point that was brought up at having proof either way, keep that in mind when making a decision and, hoping for everybody's sake, one makes a decision on the side of caution. for those who haven't read Bobby's post or haven't read all the way thru it. RTFF! I am not going to enlighten you, you have already demonstrated that you have selective understanding based on what I have typed up on this thread. Chung's posting is plain as day.
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:44 PM   #25
BiggD6
Valued Poster

can't post a copy of the test but can post illegal activities. you win.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:48 PM   #26
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Using your logic as the only loser here claiming the opposite. that makes a lot of the posters other than me. I have not made any claims other than presenting a warning of what is posted. And then also presenting the fact until one has objective evidence, no claim to safety can be made and one should error on the side of caution. I work in contamination control and some of that deals with Biohazards. In the Medical field we don't look at someone and make a judgment that they are safe. We cover up pending serological results and still cover up with a good to go result, because we know somethings can lie dormant and not be detected.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:52 PM   #27
Sharp21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Some of you guys are missing it. Chung got some sort of info from her, per his post and even offered to give it to who ever wanted per a PM. From that he specifically said no more Seven for him. He did not call out anyone else, just Seven. For those of you who choose to BB these ladies, I sure hope you don't have a SO. It might be your choice, but unless your SO knows and is ok with it plus whatever rules the SO gives you, it's not their choice as you are doing it behind their back. As for not believing what JRose posted, it sure shook up Chung the way his post read. Believe what you want. But to the point that was brought up at having proof either way, keep that in mind when making a decision and, hoping for everybody's sake, one makes a decision on the side of caution. for those who haven't read Bobby's post or haven't read all the way thru it. RTFF! I am not going to enlighten you, you have already demonstrated that you have selective understanding based on what I have typed up on this thread. Chung's posting is plain as day.
Where can I find J-Rose post?
Sharp21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #28
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Go to BobbyMann's post about Seven he posted back on the the 6th of August. Its BobbyManns last post for Seven. Read the entire post. Chung has a link in that thread imbedded in his post. Read the entire thread, pay attention to Chung's responses and then click on the link he has in one of his posts. She makes certain beating around the bush claims in that linked posting. in Bobbymann's thread, Chung hits her up on PM, she then (from what Chung posts) divulges something to him concerning Seven. He then says no more seven for him to the tune cannot and will not see her again. He says something cryptic about rolling the dice in response to another dice rolling post.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2395850

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2404261
Old 09-04-2018, 05:24 PM   #29
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

BiggD6. No logic on any of the post about 7. If Chung said he was going to jump off the bridge because a hooker told him to then according to your logic, he has sound information so you should jump off that same bridge? There are no facts here....just the wind howling
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #30
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Can't argue with that. You win.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women