Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162384
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 07:41 PM   #16
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Just to clear things up I checked both the sites that had the stories of the stings. Both sites posted the stories on October 14th which was yesterday, even though the bust had already happened on October 1st. And also the real names of the providers(the girls who were busted) were provided in both stories along with their mug shots as well as their ages. So yes the stories did give out real world information, even though the busts happened through dates made on backpage. If the posting of those links with that information did not fit into the guidelines then by all means I am for removing the links both I and initforfun both provided.
But total removal of both threads with no notice is what is really pissing people off the most, in my opinion. A simple message saying the threads were being reviewed would have saved a lot of people some typing and frustration.
Give peace a chance folks, but just not my piece.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #17
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Wrong

There were no links here on eccie in the thread that I posted in.

What if I said,

Check out Arkansas right 2 know and look for a white girl arrested for prostitution on the 26th.

Then you went to that all on your own and BAM!!! There is a ECcie girl. You can do that every day of the week. THAT'S NOT OUTING ANY ONE. It is protecting you the researcher.

This is just the case of a mod acting big and bad because he/she has the keys.

Hell! That dove chick posted all on her own and said "It was me. Here is how it went down"

I'm done. There is no value in this site helping protect guys or gals from LE.

Keep swinging that big 10 incher in every ones face
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:29 PM   #18
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Wrong

Then you are a liar. Your original alert post you put up was nothing but a link to the site that had the story about the bust. My reply to that post was to put up the link to the other new website I had found the same story on.
Get your facts straight before you start calling BS on folks and make sure it's not your own you are smelling.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #19
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
Wrong

What if I said,

Check out Arkansas right 2 know and look for a white girl arrested for prostitution on the 26th.

Then you went to that all on your own and BAM!!! There is a ECcie girl. You can do that every day of the week. THAT'S NOT OUTING ANY ONE. It is protecting you the researcher.

This is just the case of a mod acting big and bad because he/she has the keys.

Hell! That dove chick posted all on her own and said "It was me. Here is how it went down"

I'm done. There is no value in this site helping protect guys or gals from LE.

Keep swinging that big 10 incher in every ones face

I think you may be allowed to come on here and say there were some arrests and it looks like one of the members may have gotten caught. Just don't post links that have real world info in them. A lot of providers understand the best thing they can do is get out in front of it and own it because going silent can really give the wrong impression.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:42 PM   #20
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikali72 View Post
Wrong

Then you are a liar. Your original alert post you put up was nothing but a link to the site that had the story about the bust. My reply to that post was to put up the link to the other new website I had found the same story on.
Get your facts straight before you start calling BS on folks and make sure it's not your own you are smelling.
Guess what Jack --- I didn't start the damn thread in the first place. And I never saw a story about it. Or a link to a story about it.
(Here is my middle finger)

I was maybe the 3rd or 4th poster in it. So you need to get your shit straight. I didn't post a link and neither did the guy that started Alert thread.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
Nope. No links. No RWI. Just information and even a confirmation by one that 2 of the girls that are members, use this site and advertise here were busted for prostitution.

This place is useless if we can't stick up for each other.

Don't you WANT to avoid going to jail, having your pic posted for soliciting prostitution, having real world people know and possible suffering unpleasant consequences

When it could ALL be avoided by reading an alert and saying to yourself 'I think I'll try someone else or a different city today'

It's complete BS to intentionally withold and delete information from the very members that keep this place running
All you have to do is know what the provider looks like and you can put 2 and 2 together to figure out their real name, so in a way it did contain RWI.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:36 AM   #22
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Okay,,, everyone feel better?

I just wonder how pissed you would be if the threads we moved to a staff area of the board to discuss, had your shit posted up in it... but we left it hanging out there while we thought it over. That's not how this board works, Our first concern is the safety of our members, especially members who may have had their private information exposed here. You may not have noticed but the bust last weekend were all part of a nationwide sting searching for Pimps and underage individuals, they weren't interested in Johns at all, or they would have caught all they want, I have not read an article anywhere on the net where men were targeted. Hell, the ladies weren't really even targeted, they were arrested only to help pay for the sting, the feds only truly wanted what they really got, 149 children recovered from pimps and the pimps themselves will hopefully be sent somewhere they can be treated like the children they abused, without f'n lube. Here on the board threads were pulled from all over the place, we had to discuss at least 4 different scenarios trying to decide which what was what, is posting a link actually outing or is it the guy who posts the actual connection the one doing the outing, how much responsibility does each one take for the outing and who gets a vacation and who gets a bushel basket full of points, so far most have been a mixture of both, just to varying degrees. But threads were removed from public sight all over the board, not just here, and the reason they were removed from public sight was to protect the ladies who might have been put at risk, whether accidentally or other, of having their personal information jeopardized on this board. These ladies had already dealt with enough, having their families suddenly find out why they didn't call last Saturday night would have been more depressing than I can pretend to imagine. The delusional claim that we put other members at risk by removing the threads from sight is incredulous. The actual sting was well over before the first post was made, the Feds aren't going to allow anyone to break up their party by letting anyone warn anybody, believe what you will, but they aren't that stupid folks. They ran the sting as long as they could, but once the first provider had to be released, the sting was over, and they knew it.

What I am amazed at is that some of you more mature hobby folk seemingly had come down with selective amnesia, as long as I can recall, during my time on staff of any hobby message board, the first action when a link or string of busts are reported, especially with arrest information in the link or the thread it has been removed to be investigated to ensure the safety of the members here, and trust me, if we ever get info of a sting, while the sting is still going on, it will be he first one I have seen in all my years on staff, of three different boards, that it had happened.

So, why don't you all take a collective deep breath, thank you stars that you aren't one of the targets the feds had in mind last week, and make plans to fuck someone this weekend in celebration.

The disposition of the threads that were removed here will be returned as soon as we hammer out if anyone gets to start hunting season early, we will endeavor to have them back asap!
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 02:15 AM   #23
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I first off did not say a word second point Lazrbackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk where have you been man ? third point i don't envy mods catching shit all day.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:49 AM   #24
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said Lazrback. I think all the mods do a great job and I'm positive they all have a lot Tht they all have to deal with on here. As well in their real lives. I mean it is a volunteer position remember? But It's really hindering the juvenile coarseness they have to always put up with. Cant we all just get a long? Or at least coincide with one another and respect each other. Instead of tearing each other apart and putting each other down. A little respect goes a long way. I swear everytime I get on here and read a thread anymore they always got someone in it talking shit. Lol smh. I'm totally willing to help any of u gentlemen out Tht need a good fuck and suck to relieve some of Tht pent up frustration if u like
Ps. I love and respect you all.
XOXO,
Serenity
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:01 AM   #25
datred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
if we ever get info of a sting, while the sting is still going on, it will be he first one I have seen in all my years on staff, of three different boards, that it had happened.
I agree with most you said, but in this case, ladies were booked and released within hours here in Arkansas. They were not held 24 hours. Had the lady who first posted the information about herself posted it right after release, it would have been during an ongoing operation. The sting wasn't a one day sting either, but spread out across the state over several days.

Of course within 48 hours I would agree delete the post. Everyone knows stings are happening at least yearly. And turned out that is what happened.

The best solution would be when a provider posts an alert, a mod can delete it then trigger a PM to every premium user inbox in Arkansas. Then just run a chron job to delete those alert messages after 72 hours. vBulletin is highly custom like that.
datred is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 11:29 PM   #26
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Datred, thanks for the constructive input, I will push that possibility up the IT ladder and see what our chances are.... But from what I have noticed since we moved our servers to the cloud is, while it has increased some stability in some area's of Vb, other area's that weren't an issue before do some pretty dumb shit for advanced programs... and they are glitchy stupid,,, as any engineer knows the worst type of issue is an intermittent issue, who ever though recreating failure would be so hard? However, I will ask about the possibility of creating such an automatic mailer list for the alerts forum, hopefully things can be arranged both in scheduling and programming.

In the meantime, let's all proceed cautiously when it comes to informing the community of potentially dangerous situations, just remember to only release the same amount of information about the incident or individual, as you would feel comfortable if someone else was releasing it about you. There are ways to do it, we just have to try to be informative and careful at the same time. If you read an alert, and you are able to assimilate enough information out of it to be on the watch about something, let's assume everyone else can to, where we see most people get in trouble is when they start to add "hint's" or "clues" as to who the alert may be referring to, either to genuinely help the community or for another reason more self serving, that is when things can spiral out of control and everyone end up missing the alert because it has had to have been pulled and "sanitized" to remove the obviousness of some of the information.

With a little imagination we can get this thing done right.
Lazrback is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women