Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Which form of government do you want to live under?
Democracy: Majority rules on everything 4 10.81%
Constitutional Republic: Majority rules but minority rights are protected 29 78.38%
Plutocracy: A small group of rich people control the country 0 0%
Autocracy: A small group of like=minded people calling the shots 0 0%
Dictatorship: One man or one woman rule without constitutional protections 0 0%
Monarchy: King Trump? Queen Hillary? 0 0%
Anarchy: Chaos 2 5.41%
Other: Call it and write about it. 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2022, 07:28 AM   #16
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

The best government one can hope for is a democracy with the Republicans continuously controlling all three branches of the government .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 07:47 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default We need the Nuremberg 2.0 form of government

While I am still an advocate for the RIM-ocracy form, what I am dead set against is the recent Medical Dictate form (apologies, I cannot find the exact term for it). We even should know better. It existed in Germany during WWII. When all was said and done, there were two distinct tribunals. One was specifically designated to address Medical Dictates. Maybe some vaguely recall it: They wrote a 10 point plan regarding it even:

Quote:
Nuremberg Code (Directives for Human Experimentation)

The Nuremberg Military Tribunal’s decision in the case of the United States v Karl Brandt et al. includes what is now called the Nuremberg Code, a ten point statement delimiting permissible medical experimentation on human subjects. According to this statement, humane experimentation is justified only if its results benefit society and it is carried out in accord with basic principles that “satisfy moral, ethical, and legal concepts.” To some extent the Nuremberg Code has been superseded by the Declaration of Helsinki as a guide for human experimentation.

–“Permissible Medical Experiments.” Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10. Nuremberg October 1946 – April 1949, Washington. U.S. Government Printing Office (n.d.), vol. 2., pp. 181-182.

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury disability or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required by him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 12:59 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
America was initially intended to be a Constitutional Republic. But over the years it has morphed into a combination of all listed above. I call it a "Clusterfuckocracy".
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 09:42 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
America was initially intended to be a Constitutional Republic. But over the years it has morphed into a combination of all listed above. I call it a "Clusterfuckocracy".
that descibes kleptocracy. I posted an article on this.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 10:02 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that descibes kleptocracy. I posted an article on this.
Yeah, but the term I used is more entertaining.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 10:28 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Would you rather go to California or by bus?

take the short bus to Kalifornica and stay there. take your herd of illegal immigrant children with you. they aren't welcome in Texas.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:49 AM   #22
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Deep state, who ever has the cops on there side wins.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:05 AM   #23
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Nice avatar RIP.

I want to live under whatever government that isnt in Minnesota, Oregon, Colorado, California, New York, Michigan, Mexico, and Nevada. I aint educated so i dont know what governement them chinese and ruskys are but if its anything like them california people count me out.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:51 AM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
Nice avatar RIP.

I want to live under whatever government that isnt in Minnesota, Oregon, Colorado, California, New York, Michigan, Mexico, and Nevada. I aint educated so i dont know what governement them chinese and ruskys are but if its anything like them california people count me out.
chinese are communist (social) and run a fascist economic system. theirs are a kind of a autocratic system.

Russians have a potemkin-democracy and have a kleptocracy system.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #25
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Deep state, who ever has the cops on there side wins.
Well Police Departments are "Equal Opportunity" Employers. If ya can't beat them join them, lol.
Old 04-30-2022, 01:05 PM   #26
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Well Police Departments are "Equal Opportunity" Employers. If ya can't beat them join them, lol.
No there not there don't hire crazy people with proctive orders, speech issues.

Ate you a recruiter for the police?

There also don't hire felons,people with no HSD, that why there only pick few. There call them self finest I call them fuckers.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:47 PM   #27
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

I fear we are becoming a more divided country everyday and this ruling by the USSC will just further divide the country and trust the USSC less and less and when the SC is no longer looked upon as the final word (law of the land) then civil war will begin.

For those who think that a civil war is a good thing, let me tell you that history says almost 700,000 died in the first civil war..........if a modern civil war broke out in America today you can say that number would be 1 million a year (military and civilian) would die..........and America would become a 2nd rate power. Major Cities would look like Ukrainian cities do today........Russia would almost certainly take back Alaska as well as retake the former Warsaw countries.........TAC NUKES would almost certainly be deployed, North Korea would attack South Korea and China would take Taiwan. Be-careful what you wish for.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:05 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
take the short bus to Kalifornica and stay there. take your herd of illegal immigrant children with you. they aren't welcome in Texas.
They're welcome at my Casa !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:15 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They're welcome at my Casa !

they are welcome to sleep in your barn then attend your horsies for a Big Mac and fries.

if you were still building "McMansions" you'd have them out there laying bricks for $4 CASH at daybreak till dusk.

modern day slavery and exploitation. congrats!!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 08:36 AM   #30
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
No there not there don't hire crazy people with proctive orders, speech issues.

Ate you a recruiter for the police?

There also don't hire felons,people with no HSD, that why there only pick few. There call them self finest I call them fuckers.
Well that certainly counts you out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women