Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2015, 10:08 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
a color coded map proves his point? It could be anything. Don't let his grubered odumbo minion ass off the hook that easy. He's still got some golem fucktard mussleman loving shit to do yet.
You're the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support your stupidly inane OP, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:12 PM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I never said all republicans were rich white guys, but every white guy who isn't rich AND votes republican, is voting against his best interest.
Well I am white and not rich. I am not doing better because of Obama. But then again I've never applied for Food Stamps or Welfare. Never had unemployment, and didn't obtain my Healthcare Coverage through the ACA. In fact my Healthcare coverage beats the exchange significantly. Nothing for me would be any different even if we had a republican president.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:28 PM   #18
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well I am white and not rich. I am not doing better because of Obama. But then again I've never applied for Food Stamps or Welfare. Never had unemployment, and didn't obtain my Healthcare Coverage through the ACA. In fact my Healthcare coverage beats the exchange significantly. Nothing for me would be any different even if we had a republican president.

Jim
So you really have no reason to complain. And for the last time, you don't obtain your health insurance THROUGH the ACA. The ACA isn't a company. Wonderful, your rates are good. Thank Obama.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:30 PM   #19
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I'm the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support my own point, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I'm right there with you. We are on the same page.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:33 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm right there with you. We are on the same page.
Good to see you admit that you're the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support your stupidly inane OP, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:35 PM   #21
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Good to see you admit that I'm the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support my own argument, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I can do this shit all night. Just like fucking.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:40 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can do this shit all night. Just like fucking.
Keep admitting your stupidity, it entertains the forum and expiates your soul, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:58 PM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you really have no reason to complain. And for the last time, you don't obtain your health insurance THROUGH the ACA. The ACA isn't a company. Wonderful, your rates are good. Thank Obama.
No, I can't thank Obama for my Health Ins rates. I've had my Insurance since 1982 Obama was 21 probably living Kenya or something bad mouthing America. You're right I don't have much to complain about. Because whatever Obama has done for you can't beat what my career has done for me.

Jim
Old 03-25-2015, 11:29 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
No, I can't thank Obama for my Health Ins rates. I've had my Insurance since 1982 Obama was 21 probably living Kenya or something bad mouthing America. You're right I don't have much to complain about. Because whatever Obama has done for you can't beat what my career has done for me.

Jim
You didn't build that, Jim.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:41 PM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. I never said Obama did shit for me. I just like trolling you bitches because you hate him so much it's fucking hilarious.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:37 AM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. I never said Obama did shit for me. I just like trolling you bitches because you hate him so much it's fucking hilarious.
Hahaha, this is from the guy who wants to have meaningful conversations instead of throwing around insults. Now he comes clean and admits he just wants to troll the board. Because I hate Obama. Geez douche bag is Obama going to live in your heart forever? Try acting like a real human being for a change instead of an intellectual atheist schmuck.

Jim
Old 03-26-2015, 09:44 AM   #27
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever.
CuteOldGay seems to be doing allright!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:39 AM   #28
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
CuteOldGay seems to be doing allright!
His pension plan is random $20 bills from truckers who feel sorry for him because his ass is reamed out now and totally useless. Still got his mouth though. And if he takes out his dentures, it's almost like a pussy. Almost.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:43 AM   #29
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha, this is from the guy who wants to have meaningful conversations instead of throwing around insults. Now he comes clean and admits he just wants to troll the board. Because I hate Obama. Geez douche bag is Obama going to live in your heart forever? Try acting like a real human being for a change instead of an intellectual atheist schmuck.

Jim
I'm a real human being. I respond in kind. LL, IB and those dipshits aren't interested in making a real point. They get trolled. You and I have had meaningful exchanges. Obama doesn't live in my heart. I simply can't be for a party that is full of people who believe the earth is 6K years old, etc. They also offer no realistic solutions and their most used position is to simply reject anything offered up by democrats. That isn't governing. We can argue over the finer points, but to simply be against something, without offering a realistic plan of your own, is not the way to get things done. People are tired of it.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:05 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever.

Why do say that, undercunt? Don't sell yourself short. You have numerous posts on this board suggesting it would be an ideal career for you, perfectly suited for your skills and aspirations:

Quote:
Good. More dick for me.
Quote:
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm
Quote:
Foot tapping in the men's room... I know a lot about how to get my dick sucked in a men's room stall. Mmmmm.
Quote:
The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of my gaping maw....
Quote:
I SO ENJOY being a peter puffer!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women