Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 08:15 AM   #16
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
What's the population of NYC?

We'll only get our hair mussed.
They don't have a delivery device with that range. Longest missile they have is about 1500 miles. Go back to the kids table and don't come back till you have something to contribute.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:17 AM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
They don't have a delivery device with that range. Longest missile they have is about 1500 miles. Go back to the kids table and don't come back till you have something to contribute.
OMG WHAT A DUMBASS.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:25 AM   #18
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
OMG WHAT A DUMBASS.
Says the guy who has nothing. It's always easy to tell when people have nothing. They post something like you just posted.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:12 AM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh like the long range missiles we used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?

Like the the long range missiles they are working on developing?

Like the the long range missiles the N. Koreans already have?

Or how about a boat? A drone? A plane?

Even easier...how about driving a pickup across our highly secure border?

1500 miles? It doesn't even have to hit us to be disastrous.

When you wake up maybe some one on here might take you serious.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:26 PM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh like the long range missiles we used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?

Like the the long range missiles they are working on developing?

Like the the long range missiles the N. Koreans already have?

Or how about a boat? A drone? A plane?

1500 miles? It doesn't even have to hit us to be disastrous.

When you wake up maybe some one on here might take you serious.
Not to start another piss match, but I think you comparing our Nuclear threat security to a bunch of Mexicans crossing the border is illogical.

The last time we had a nuclear threat it was the Soviets, and I don't remember that working out too well for Cuba. Not to even mention that the Soviet Nuclear arsenal was far larger than anything Iran could come up with in the next 100 years
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:49 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Not to start another piss match, but I think you comparing our Nuclear threat security to a bunch of Mexicans crossing the border is illogical.

Then don't. Not once did mention the Mexican border.

The last time we had a nuclear threat it was the Soviets, and I don't remember that working out too well for Cuba. Not to even mention that the Soviet Nuclear arsenal was far larger than anything Iran could come up with in the next 100 years

That's totally irrelevant
and inaccurate.

BTW....I like ShamWow.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #22
shanm
Valued Poster

Then don't. Not once did mention the Mexican border

If you meant something entirely else by this then yeah I was probably wrong, but I don't think so.

Quote:
BTW....I like ShamWow.
I like you too
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I feel more secure already. Shammooo has ALL THE ANSWERS.

You remember the Cuban Missile Crisis?

You are related to BigTits ... genetically acquired 20-20 hindsight!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
UC ... you wear your name well ... and proudly I see.

http://news.usni.org/2014/10/24/u-s-...-warhead-icbms

Scaparrotti said that he believes that the North Korean not only has the capability to build a miniaturized nuclear weapon, but also the missiles to deliver those weapons. Specifically, Scaparrotti said he was referring to a missile called the KN-08. “I think they have a launcher that will carry it at this point,” he said.

Scarparrotti added that the North Koreans likely do not actually have a working nuclear weapon mated to a missile just yet—merely that Pyongyang has the technological wherewithal to build such a capability.

“I don’t know that they do,” Scarparrotti said. “What I’m saying is, is that I think given their technological capabilities, the time that they been working on this, that they probably have the capabilities to put this together. I don’t believe that they have. I don’t know that they have at this point.”

"Scarparrotti said that while he does not know where the technology might have come, North Korea has a “proliferation relationship” with Pakistan and Iran."

Some call it partners, others call it a "coalition."

Some have called it an "axis"!

JuniorShammoooo claims it will be another 100 years!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I feel more secure already. Shammooo has ALL THE ANSWERS.

You remember the Cuban Missile Crisis?

You are related to BigTits ... genetically acquired 20-20 hindsight!!!!
So you're saying that Iran will develop nukes and the next day will be able to threaten us like the Soviets did in Cuba?

LL, I say this sincerely. I knew you were an idiot, but you can't be that big an Idiot, can you? This honestly worries me
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:18 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The last time we had a nuclear threat it was the Soviets, and I don't remember that working out too well for Cuba.
So you remember the Cuban missile crisis?

I was just wondering what you REMEMBERED about it ...

.. other than it not working out too well for Cuba?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Then don't. Not once did mention the Mexican border

If you meant something entirely else by this then yeah I was probably wrong, but I don't think so.

I like you too
I didn't mention Mexico on purpose. The point being that you don't need a long range missile to be a nuclear threat. There are still very accessible conventional means to transport a nuclear device. All they have to do is figure out how to get it in here which with a little imagination is very possible. A boat sounds easiest to me.

It would be disastrous for both counties if an exchange happens no matter who comes out on top. There is a reasonable argument to be made that if Iran had them that they would only use it as a deterrence. If they acted like any other responsible country that has them then I don't think I'd be too worried much about it but those people are fucking nuttier than our own Dems. They are not to be trusted either.

Peace and Love,
TDL
Old 03-11-2015, 01:43 PM   #28
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't mention Mexico on purpose. The point being that you don't need a long range missile to be a nuclear threat. There are still very accessible conventional means to transport a nuclear device. All they have to do is figure out how to get it in here which with a little imagination is very possible. A boat sounds easiest to me.

It would be disastrous for both counties if an exchange happens no matter who comes out on top. There is a reasonable argument to be made that if Iran had them that they would only use it as a deterrence. If they acted like any other responsible country that has them then I don't think I'd be too worried much about it but those people are fucking nuttier than our own Dems. They are not to be trusted either.

Peace and Love,
TDL

I think its better for us to have them thumbed down, even as a nuclear power, with a treaty than to go in all out war with them. Iran is 90% shi-ite, which means that they more than likely won't collude with Al Qaeda or ISIS (they're both sunni, the two factions hate each other).

It'll be the same case as Pakistan. Pakistan developed its nukes to defend against the threat of India. They've been our allies and they would never dare use their puny nuke supply against us. We've been at war with Pakistan for over a decade now, yet they still don't realize it because we've buried it under the guise of a strategic alliance.
I think Iran even deserves nukes if Israel is as hostile as its currently proving to be. They've already destroyed Palastine, seems like SatanYahu wants to overrun the entire middle east.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:56 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I think Iran even deserves nukes if Israel is as hostile as its currently proving to be. They've already destroyed Palastine, seems like SatanYahu wants to overrun the entire middle east.

I have been reading this thread and shaking my head in horror at the naive and myopic posts expressing nonchalance at the prospect of Iran having the bomb. This one finally made me throw up. I don't know who you are are where you acquired your sham of an education, but if you really believe what you just wrote then you deserve to be nuked. You should die and come back as a Jew in Tel Aviv the next time Hezbollah starts raining down missiles on Israel again.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:05 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
... and come back as a Jew in Tel Aviv the next time Hezbollah starts raining down missiles on Israel again.
They will not want him there either.

Tie some tin cans on his feet and put him out on the road side.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women