Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #16
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragooh_aus View Post
I have always had the idea to us this on a woman:

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-...ibrating-panty

Take her out on to a drink or whatever while she wears the special undies. I of course have the remote. Then, every now and again, you give her a little vibe. The intensity builds for a while, and then back to the room for some more fun. I think the control and not know when it will go off is the fun!!

Anyone want to try???
The devout Christian lady I mentioned in another thread (hump like a nymphomaniac on Saturday night; fall into depression and moan about her sinfulness Sunday morning) didn't need the panties (or any other vibrator, though she did have a well-stocked toy chest). She was so orgasmic all she needed to do to get off was cross her legs and vibrate her foot just... so... She did it on our first date just to impress me, and it was impressive*.

Thank god she loved sucking cock, or she'd have never needed me (or any other guy...).

Cheers,

bcg

* Yes, I know, I know... the point of the vibrating panties is the fact that she doesn't have control over when the stimulation comes, and you do. My friend wouldn't have been into that.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #17
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

The devout Christian lady I mentioned in another thread (hump like a nymphomaniac on Saturday night; fall into depression and moan about her sinfulness Sunday morning) didn't need the panties (or any other vibrator, though she did have a well-stocked toy chest). She was so orgasmic all she needed to do to get off was cross her legs and vibrate her foot just... so... She did it on our first date just to impress me, and it was impressive*.

Thank god she loved sucking cock, or she'd have never needed me (or any other guy...).

Cheers,

bcg

* Yes, I know, I know... the point of the vibrating panties is the fact that she doesn't have control over when the stimulation comes, and you do. My friend wouldn't have been into that.

Would not happen to have retained name and address of most illustrious lady from past? Nymphomaniacs like policemen are never around when most needed. Am not Christian ,but would like to spend a little time in her pew.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Would not happen to have retained name and address of most illustrious lady from past? Nymphomaniacs like policemen are never around when most needed. Am not Christian ,but would like to spend a little time in her pew.
At the time (over ten years ago) she was renting to own a house in a small Illinois town near Alton (metro St. Louis area). I've actually thought of doping out the address (with Google maps it'd be fairly easy, especially if Google Street views has gotten to her neighborhood) and sending her a letter, but if I did so it'd be in the hopes of rekindling our relationship. Realistically, I'm very sure she's got a new boyfriend (if not husband) and it's best to just let the past rest in peace.

In 52 years on this earth, she's the only woman I've truly regretted losing (and another reason to regret having been transferred to Memphis way back when). But alas, you never know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
ndark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

In 52 years on this earth, she's the only woman I've truly regretted losing (and another reason to regret having been transferred to Memphis way back when). But alas, you never know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Cheers,

bcg
My GOD!! BCG...just what kind of forum do you think this is?? GROSS!!
I kid, I kid!! Thanks for sharing. Takes a real man, among like minds to give clear thoughts so well.-NDark
ndark is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:09 AM   #20
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndark View Post
My GOD!! BCG...just what kind of forum do you think this is?? GROSS!!
Hey, I figger y'all need to be shaken up a bit from time to time.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #21
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

toys... i love toys Lily and that one looks like fun!
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #22
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to say thanks to someone very special that got me a very SPECIAL toy and I know he can't wait to use it again.

Also thanks to the great lingerie that will be worn soon in some alluring photos somewhere!!

I love My LIFE!!! XOXOXOX..........NOW BACK TO PACKING!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #23
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on gurl--yep yep, the gentlemen we enjoy here in Arkansas are definitely worth a shout out
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #24
beetle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Right on gurl--yep yep, the gentlemen we enjoy here in Arkansas are definitely worth a shout out
How 'bout us TN guys.............we have skills too!!!!! ;-)
beetle is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #25
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah yeah, you guys are ok too I guess
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #26
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle View Post
How 'bout us TN guys.............we have skills too!!!!! ;-)
Obviously, it's not skills that impress these ladies, it's toys.

Perhaps something like this:

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #27
beetle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Obviously, it's not skills that impress these ladies, it's toys.

Perhaps something like this:

Cheers,

bcg
Yeah BCG, I'm beginning to think so. Guess I need to rethink a few things and get to the workshop to work on some new toys. I need to become the Tim Taylor of sexual toys.

Lily, behave or no more SPECIALS for you.......LOL.
beetle is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #28
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I just had the joy of experiencing one of these delightful devices with a provider... she brought it to the session...

She placed it at an appropriate place between our bodies and we did a little humping and bumping ... accomplished two things: first got Lil Huck to come back to life for another round; and second, it was the first time I ever heard a lady scream. "I can't take any more!!"
Thank you Hitachi.

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #29
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a small vibrator "clit stimulator" that is wonderful to put between partners while mish. Both can feel the vibration... MMmmm

I have thought a remote controlled vibrator would be a lot of fun. Let your partner have the remote and go to a public place -dinner, club, etc.... how exciting!

There is a lady in MS who can orgasm by having her calves rubbed in a certain way. It is amazing!
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #30
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JxnBiLady View Post
I have thought a remote controlled vibrator would be a lot of fun. Let your partner have the remote and go to a public place -dinner, club, etc.... how exciting!

There is a lady in MS who can orgasm by having her calves rubbed in a certain way. It is amazing!
Heya sweetness! I brought my dang remote to the M&G - thought to get a "collection" from the ladies, throw them in a bowl and let the guys blindly choose one and......But everybody else said they didn't have one (note to self - buy 20 more for the next M&G)

I just got a new toy. Lemme see if I can take a pic - I am liking this little thing.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women