Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2015, 01:47 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow i luv em
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:54 AM   #17
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I think a combination is nice. I love the look of a good professional shot, but they quite often involve a lot of touch up work that can be misleading. If I had to select just one format I would always opt for the selfie. They are just so real.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:11 AM   #18
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Bella...only you can determine how many new clients you may gain based on a new showcase...but these new photos would definitely get my attention if we had not met previously. From there your review history and overall board persona would determine if I make an appointment,

Having met you previously, I can say that you take a lot of pride in looking as good in person as you do in these photos. If the photo shoots are something you enjoy doing then I would think they are well worth the investment and can only help in promoting yourself.

Absolutely love these new pictures!
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:18 AM   #19
tx-colonel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Selfies are better. You know what you're getting.
^^^^^^^^This
tx-colonel is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:19 AM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Pro pics are good because A, camera equipment has gotten better over the years, and B, the photographers are pros who are good taking pictures. Everyone thinks edited pictures automatically mean photoshop. Not so. A cropped photo is technically an edit. Shaving off pounds in photoshop isn't the same as enhancing the color, but both would fall under the category of editing.

High end cameras are designed to take great pics. What would be the point, otherwise.

Selfies taken with low end cameras or cell phones are no more 'real' than thousand dollar camera photos. So, you're happy with photos taken in low lighting, at the right angle and accept it as realness? OK.

It's not the photographer's job to MAINTAIN the body in the pic. If a provider works out for 3 weeks prior to a shoot to look her best, and then after the shoot spends 3 weeks eating at McDonald's, it's not the photographer's fault. In boxing, fighters don't weigh the same on fight day that they did on a weigh-in. After the weigh-in they put on water weight and start eating again, and by fight day they're 10-12lbs over.

All that said, I like a combination of both. Professional shots to maximize the radiance of a lady, and a couple selfies just to show, 'this is what I might look like the day you see me'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #21
Guest100215
Account Disabled

User ID: 143997
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Pro pics are good because A, camera equipment has gotten better over the years, and B, the photographers are pros who are good taking pictures. Everyone thinks edited pictures automatically mean photoshop. Not so. A cropped photo is technically an edit. Shaving off pounds in photoshop isn't the same as enhancing the color, but both would fall under the category of editing.

High end cameras are designed to take great pics. What would be the point, otherwise.

Selfies taken with low end cameras or cell phones are no more 'real' than thousand dollar camera photos. So, you're happy with photos taken in low lighting, at the right angle and accept it as realness? OK.

It's not the photographer's job to MAINTAIN the body in the pic. If a provider works out for 3 weeks prior to a shoot to look her best, and then after the shoot spends 3 weeks eating at McDonald's, it's not the photographer's fault. In boxing, fighters don't weigh the same on fight day that they did on a weigh-in. After the weigh-in they put on water weight and start eating again, and by fight day they're 10-12lbs over.

All that said, I like a combination of both. Professional shots to maximize the radiance of a lady, and a couple selfies just to show, 'this is what I might look like the day you see me'.
What he said^^^^, my man!!! Thanks everyone for your appreciated opinions.
And to my HATER, who always follows me around, rating every single thread where my name is mentioned, YOU CAN KISS MY ROUND AND FIRM....
Guest100215 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:35 PM   #22
spank_my_monkey76
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Got me hard!!!!
spank_my_monkey76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #23
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

One thing I find funny is that no matter how many guys say they like/prefer selfies or phone cam shots, the ones that always get the "wow" response are the better lit and composed shots usually taken by a.pro or skilled amateur. The challenge in this arena is to be as representative as possible to what shows up at the door. If you wear sexy lingerie and do your hair and makeup for the shoot, don't show up at the door in sweats with your hair up and no makeup. Use your photos to create an expectation, then follow through and deliver it.

P.S. nice shots
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:22 PM   #24
glade55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth View Post
And to my HATER, who always follows me around, rating every single thread where my name is mentioned, YOU CAN KISS MY ROUND AND FIRM....
if he wont.. i will !!!!
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:29 PM   #25
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I love to look at professionally done photos, but I actually want to PICK a provider based on amateur or selfie photos.
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:50 PM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

A true professional photographer knows how to make a woman look her best without taking away the real woman. You get what you pay for. There are lots of average photographers and far more below average ones who rely upon their Photoshop skills instead of learning to be great photographers.

Selfies can be far more than shots in the bathroom mirror with a floater in the john. Learn to compose, look at the shots before you post them. Consider a quality camera instead of your phone. A $100 camera is going to do a far better job than a phone. Lighting, background, clothing, makeup, hair, your pose. Consider having a friend take some shots. Remember, it cost no extra to take a hundred shots instead of 3-4. Take lots and pick the best.

No matter which, you want to look your best. Finding a balance of the two is the key.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:58 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What a beautiful woman, I think pro pictures are good but random cell pictures are great also, they capture a more realistic self.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:31 AM   #28
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64
Default I luv kissing Bella booty !

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
if he wont.. i will !!!!
Love that Bella booty view !!!
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:28 AM   #29
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Obviously, from the responses so far both have a place. I prefer well lit, properly color balanced, low noise photos, all of which is very rare in "selfies". Never mind the optical distortion inherent in a wide angle lens used at arms length.

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos! I don't see anything about them that would indicate anything misleading. In fact they show angles and sides of you impossible to shoot with a "selfie".
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:56 AM   #30
HobbyNinja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Any and all pictures of you are greatly appreciated sexy
HobbyNinja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women