Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70626
biomed162015
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48241
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37157
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2016, 03:22 PM   #16
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Lena,
I know books like the Game and others on the surface appear to be "pick up artistry". They are both much deeper and by the end of the Game the author admits that his "tactics" lead him to the love of his life; a woman who wasn't fooled by this "art".
All of these books are simply a do and don't self help guide. Anyone who reads these has to take everything with a grain of salt and build on them so that they have "tools" that work best for their personality.
Let's face it; women have the power (pussy) and at one time or another all men are intimidated by it. The thought of rejection can be paralyzing. These books give real men power (knowledge), not game. Knowledge evens the playing field. Smart men know that women can read through the BS games so they don't even try. Confident men succeed by not trying to pick up women. I met the 2 different loves of my life at bars and wasn't trying to hook up. In both cases I later found out that each were drawn to me because I didn't come across as a DB player but a confident guy who was generally interesting.
OP; nobody's suggesting changing who you fundamentally are but a few tweaks here & there & how you approach trying to meet women will improve your odds of meeting someone.
It's tuff out there but once you have that taste of success it gets easier.
Best of luck bud!
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:05 PM   #17
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

I'm here because as a middle aged man who has given up on life I still like to touch vagina. So I pay for it, besides I'm overweight, unattractive, and unsuccessful so this is my only option =)
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:32 PM   #18
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Word
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #19
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Heres my .02

Make a woman feel wanted. It's all about that mental mind fuck.

Ever wonder why the super hot/super educated chick got with that low-life thug or bum?

Well, the bum was feeding her the dream. You'd be suprised what women will do for a false sense of security.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #20
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 04-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #21
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

This has actually worked for me. Go up to her and say,Hey,you want to get a pizza and fuck? If she says no, then you say " what? you don't like pizza? One of two things will happen she will laugh and give you a window to talk to her, or you get slapped.

So whats the deal? you afraid of rejection? I used to be. I havnt been for a long time. Its so weird because of some of these awesome women. It isn't so much a confidence boost as it is a stress release. its like a drug for me to be with a hot woman. No bs they know why im there and I know what they want from me. This isn't the answer man. you have to find the answer within youself and that is the journey. I can give you some advice. stay the hell off facebook and just go out and talk to people find something interesting about them that you are curious about. that's why I say you have to find it on your own not to be rude but sometimes you cant have someone tell you how to do something. you got to get in there screw up and learn from your mistakes and find what works for you.

Are you afraid? use that fear if you have to. but do SOMETHING. or hell man, take baby steps hire a lady to go out on a dinner date. don't even think about sex. because you could start to confuse the reality of the situation. or hire a lady to go to the movies with you or something to pluck you into the social pipeline. you wanna see batman v superman but don't have any friends to go with? hire a lady. just walking into a theater while you have that hot woman hugged up on you and everybody looking at you could probably do wonders.
but you have to think of what you want to get out of this. do you want to get into a relationship? ehh I wont touch on that but I wont say one way or another. but if you just want to get better skills this MIGHT help, as in no guarantee. this cant fix what you got going on inside you, you have to deal with that in a productive way. but what do I know. ive been emotionally unattached for like a year and half because im elbows deep in work. You think you got problems?!! damn bastards called me while I was ON VACATION!!!!
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:04 AM   #22
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

If you're a gentleman, just be yourself. If you're not a gentleman, forget about it.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:24 AM   #23
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I consider myself a decent looking guy with attributes that could impress most ladies enough to at least get my foot in the door and start some flirting. I hobbied because I'm just a horny mofo and love sex, I just don't have the time to hunt for pussy like I used to.

When I was young and pulling one hitter quiters at bars, I wouldn't worry about the rejection part. I'd find the hottest girl at the bar, tryou to talk to her and work my way down. Every woman isn't going to go home with you on the first night. It's okay to just get her number (or give her yours). If that happens make sure to jot down her name and some identifying information, like her job, what shelse was wearing etc. When she finally calls you and you mention those things it shows you were paying attention. That's what this shit is about for some ladies. You think they get all this shit done to their bodies to be invisible--they want attention.

As far as where to go? That really depends on what type of woman you are looking for. I like to play the odds. Why go to a bar full of guys? Fuck that...go to a mall or something. Somewhere where the odds are better for you.

True story: i went into a Michael kors outlet once with no intention of of buying a purse. I saw a girl in the window that was fine as hell. I walked in and asked her to help me find a gift for my sister. We chatted, found out she was getting off work in 45 minutes so offered up drinks and the rest is a tale of legend. Morale of the story is you can pick up ladies anywhere.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 06:36 AM   #24
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Word.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #25
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Stop treating it like a game and get real.
Exactly!
If you're looking for just ass, then just stick to hobby. It's safe and you know you'll get what you're after.

If you're looking for a relationship, don't play games.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:33 PM   #26
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
I'm here because as a middle aged man who has given up on life I still like to touch vagina. So I pay for it, besides I'm overweight, unattractive, and unsuccessful so this is my only option =)
You should put that in your sig line you repeat it so much.

On topic though, it is just being confident and not needy and pathetic, like you've never had pussy in your life.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #27
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

well, the truth is if you are not really good looking in the civilians world you have to double the efforts. Ijs. Compliments work anywhere, any time... At least with me. If she keeps walking away after that you are free to push your luck and introduce yourself or try with another one. Something unusual though.... Not the same old 'you're beautiful'. I'd say thank you and keep walking, because someone else will say the exact same thing that day. You have to stand out. Someone told me one time that I have nice legs, and asked if I run tracks. That was flattering, different and he opened a window for conversation.

If you are at the bar, just offer her a drink. In my case, even if I'm not interested I don't take it and immediately walk away. I will be open to having a conversation with you, but if when my glass is almost empty I didn't find you interesting, I will excuse myself and walk away.

You have better chances joining an activity group and get to know many women who will be okay spending time with you... Since you share a common interest.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Heres my .02

Make a woman feel wanted. It's all about that mental mind fuck.

Ever wonder why the super hot/super educated chick got with that low-life thug or bum?

Well, the bum was feeding her the dream. You'd be suprised what women will do for a false sense of security.
That dream must be accompanied with some good dick or money also or the dream is over, you're young and have to experience some more.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:34 PM   #29
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That dream must be accompanied with some good dick or money also or the dream is over, you're young and have to experience some more.
Good dick always put me up in my emotions. Lol.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:36 AM   #30
darkchoc6
Valued Poster

Default Why I'm Here

Originally it was to get something different than the SO. Different could be in terms of race, age range, body type, activities or personality. Now that I'm single I don't hobby as much.

Being a middle aged gentlemen myself, I understand what you mean about not wanting to appear creepy. The women I've been meeting who are my age seem to want to head to the alter on the first date.

With that being said, try to hobby a little less and get out of the house a little more. There are all kinds of single groups and other types of activity groups you could join.
darkchoc6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women