Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #16
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Man View Post
Chung Tran: You missed the point that it would be much simpler to learn Spanish and cross the Rio Grande-then those in charge wouldn't care.

If he is "playing by the rules" then why should it matter "how many"? If he can support them-a damn sight better than the taxpayers supporting them!
The per person cost to run the US government is about 12,000 or so per year per man, woman, child. Unless he is forking over that much every year for his dependents, he is costing us money!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #17
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Jazz, Actually I did not take offense. I am anal about the use of the English language and native American simply means born in America. I still see nothing wrong with the term American Indians, so ol' Chris Columbus made a little mistake.....
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:48 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Chung Tran: You missed the point that it would be much simpler to learn Spanish and cross the Rio Grande-then those in charge wouldn't care.

If he is "playing by the rules" then why should it matter "how many"? If he can support them-a damn sight better than the taxpayers supporting them!
it matters because he came here via a special invitation from our Country, as a refugee... it doesn't follow that he should be able to bring all of his family over... if anything, I would argue that Vietnam is not like the Country he fled many years ago, and he should therefore be sent back... I am not saying he should return, but it makes more sense than allowing him to sponsor unlimited relatives, who want to come simply for better economic prospects
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #19
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The following people were immigrants to the United States. This is provided as a counterpoint to all those feel good stories talking about how immigrants make this country stronger.
Charles Ponzi (if you don't know who he is, ask Bernie Madoff who is idol is)

Oliver O'Grady – Former Roman Catholic priest who raped, molested and abused many children in California. He was removed from the United States to Ireland in 2001

John Demjanjuk – Alleged Nazi war criminal from Ukraine, naturalized as a US citizen in 1958. After trial and acquittal in Israel, denaturalized in 2002, and finally deported in 2009 to Germany, which had filed war crimes charges.

Griselda BlancoColombian drug lord for the Medellín Cartel, and a pioneer in the Miami-based cocaine drug trade during the 1970s and early 1980s. Deported to the United States in 2004

Numerous Zetas, murderers, burglars, etc I could name names all day.

Approximately 75,000 people who immigrated to the United States are deported each year after receiving a criminal conviction. No other country in the world even allows that many immigrants each year, total!!

Just a point of clarity I have to disagree with your statistics. Having lived for 20 years in Europe I can tell you that there a fair number of countries there that allow more than 75K immigrants into their country each year.

I've not done the math but if you look at it as a % of population I think there are many countries that let in more immigrants each year than we do here in the USA.

What disquiets me is that the discussion of immigration always seems to come up more often when times are tough economically. I've yet to see a national discussion around immigration in any country when times are good. I don't want to call it racist, but it does appear to be protectionist and while that isn't bad I think we all need to be careful or it can and will become about race.
MojoR is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #20
navman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Lets be real here, The USA's history from foundation to present is pretty disturbing and this country was built to favor one race. White people aka the first illegal immagrants. By means of slavery, exploitation, getting people sick from being dirty and not bathing, check your Europeain history, and war with civilized people that were here first the USA has grown. Slaves built the White House not the ones who stayed their. Who built railroads out west? That was immagrants. The founding fathers were not the highest caliber of people. That's why when they left no one was to heart broken. Something interesting..... Look at the story of Pochahantus, forgive my spelling, her tribe were all killed and she died to but what is told by Disney is a completely different story. As long as this country is ruled by money it will never reach its full potential. Those immagrants you label as being a blith to America are not the problem maybe it's those people spreading hate and distain for people that don't look like them. j/s
navman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by navman2012 View Post
Lets be real here, The USA's history from foundation to present is pretty disturbing and this country was built to favor one race. White people aka the first illegal immagrants. By means of slavery, exploitation, getting people sick from being dirty and not bathing, check your Europeain history, and war with civilized people that were here first the USA has grown. Slaves built the White House not the ones who stayed their. Who built railroads out west? That was immagrants. The founding fathers were not the highest caliber of people. That's why when they left no one was to heart broken. Something interesting..... Look at the story of Pochahantus, forgive my spelling, her tribe were all killed and she died to but what is told by Disney is a completely different story. As long as this country is ruled by money it will never reach its full potential. Those immagrants you label as being a blith to America are not the problem maybe it's those people spreading hate and distain for people that don't look like them. j/s
Putting man on the moon, winning two world wars, inventing the internet, modern auto manufacturing, bullet proof vest, TANG, freeing the slaves, giving women the vote, etc - the evil white man has never been worth a shit, has he? Why don't we just get rid of white people altogether, starting with white liberals.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoR View Post
Just a point of clarity I have to disagree with your statistics. Having lived for 20 years in Europe I can tell you that there a fair number of countries there that allow more than 75K immigrants into their country each year.

I've not done the math but if you look at it as a % of population I think there are many countries that let in more immigrants each year than we do here in the USA.
Go ahead and do the math, let's see if you are right.
BTW, they are probably white countries that allow their culture and ethnicity to be replaced by others. China, Japan, and even Mexico restrict immigration to those reflecting their culture. The rest of the world is happily displacing the formerly white nations which are too stupid to realize they are being genocided out of existence, as well as going broke with their misplaced suicidal generosity to all those who nurse historical grievances against them.
In a way, if you are too stupid to stop your own destruction when you have the power to do so, you probably deserve it.
Myself, I've decided to move to Israel.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #23
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Now I know why it is impossible to have a lucid discussion about immigration.

Chung Tran and Jewish Lawyer - So you both seem to hold forth the opinion that a man and wife who escaped tyranny with absolutely nothing except an invitation to come to America and have since (1) built a very successful business, (2) put 5 children thru college (at their cost), (3) have paid more U.S. taxes in the past 30 years than most of my clients earn in that length of time, shouldn't be allowed to sponsor family members from Vietnam (at their cost)?

Wow, that's harsh. Play by all the rules and still get trashed! You guys inhabit a different America than the one in which I grew up.
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #24
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I remember a time when this sort of bullshit could only be discussed at night, in a secret location, with other like minded bigots.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

hang on, I didn't say he shouldn't be allowed to sponsor anybody....

I said he shouldn't be allowed to sponsor everybody...in his family... it's great that he has been successful, but just because he has "made it", by the standards of a 21st Century, American-idea of what success is, it doesn't follow that he should be afforded unlimited sponsorship.

using your criteria, Donald Trump should be allowed to dictate who he wants to bring to America...he can sponsor them, back them financially... Donald is an "American success", and with that comes privileges that ordinary folks don't get.. why not add immigration options to that already large list?

a reasonable immigration policy would allow your friend to sponsor his wife and minor children... and nobody else
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now I know why it is impossible to have a lucid discussion about immigration.

Chung Tran and Jewish Lawyer - So you both seem to hold forth the opinion that a man and wife who escaped tyranny with absolutely nothing except an invitation to come to America and have since (1) built a very successful business, (2) put 5 children thru college (at their cost), (3) have paid more U.S. taxes in the past 30 years than most of my clients earn in that length of time, shouldn't be allowed to sponsor family members from Vietnam (at their cost)?

Wow, that's harsh. Play by all the rules and still get trashed! You guys inhabit a different America than the one in which I grew up.
Obviously, if everyone who came here was like that, it would be great. But, it is sentimental bullshit to believe that we are bringing in such high quality people all the time when we have to deport 75 thousand people a year for their criminal activity. (other than prostitution, which wouldn't be a crime in a rational world)
Old 08-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

a reasonable immigration policy would allow your friend to sponsor his wife and minor children... and nobody else
If he pays for them!!!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #28
HobbyFan42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
you know, Americans were able to build all the houses, mow there own yards, pick their own cotton, mop kitchen floors and bus tables at restaurants, and build the greatest country in the world without Hispanic immigrants.
Maybe they didn't use Hispanic immigrants, but they certainly used slave labor and the cotton gin, which was invented by the son of immigrants.
HobbyFan42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #29
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
... But I can't say much for Mexico, the country, and I don't want to import their third world poverty stricken live on corn tortillas way of doing things. ...
We don't need to import it, we're cultivating it ourselves. The foundation for the standard of living we think of as 'American' has been a strong middle class. A strong educated middle class is a consumer base, a tax base, and skilled workforce. What is needed for a strong middle class? World class education, health care, and jobs, all of which are in decline in this country.

Good thing we can find it in our hearts to donate those jets to Egypt, though! Fuck.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #30
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Go ahead and do the math, let's see if you are right.
BTW, they are probably white countries that allow their culture and ethnicity to be replaced by others. China, Japan, and even Mexico restrict immigration to those reflecting their culture. The rest of the world is happily displacing the formerly white nations which are too stupid to realize they are being genocided out of existence, as well as going broke with their misplaced suicidal generosity to all those who nurse historical grievances against them.
In a way, if you are too stupid to stop your own destruction when you have the power to do so, you probably deserve it.
Myself, I've decided to move to Israel.
OK: Roughly this is the list looking at average annual inflow of immigrants as a % of population:

Luxembourg 2.9%
Switzerland 1.5%
Iceland 1.4%
Spain 1.3%
Ireland 1.3%
New Zealand 1.1%
Austria 1.1%
Slovenia .8%
Belgium .8%
Canada .8%
Germany .7%
Sweden .7%
UK .7%
Italy .6%
Czech Rep .5%
Netherland .5%
Korea .5%
Denmark .5%
Portugal .5%
USA .4%
Israel .3%
Chile .3%
Greece .3%

If you factor in immigration outflow against inflow against base population the USA moves up to 12th place.
MojoR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women