Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41324
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #16
Hephaestus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Not for nothing, but the price for pussy has been rising faster than inflation, in an economy that is just now regaining the wealth we lost in the last decade. I don't think it is specifically trying to devalue you personally, but it wasnt too long ago when the top notch/best looking providers were commanding $250/hr, now girls some wouldn't fuck for free are charging that much which pushes mediocre and top shelf pussy up in price respectively. It is unfortunate, my wages haven't doubled in the last decade but it seems the price of pussy has.
Hephaestus is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:55 PM   #17
Kimmy_From_DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 382173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
Not for nothing, but the price for pussy has been rising faster than inflation, in an economy that is just now regaining the wealth we lost in the last decade. I don't think it is specifically trying to devalue you personally, but it wasnt too long ago when the top notch/best looking providers were commanding $250/hr, now girls some wouldn't fuck for free are charging that much which pushes mediocre and top shelf pussy up in price respectively. It is unfortunate, my wages haven't doubled in the last decade but it seems the price of pussy has.
Thanks for that reply, you are definitely right!
Kimmy_From_DFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:58 PM   #18
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Treetop can get you the price you demand.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:01 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Treetop can get you the price you demand.
From what I hear he also provides vacation time for " good earners"........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:40 PM   #20
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Kimmy can you do $$ for an hr. My pm button is stuck?
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #21
Kimmy_From_DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 382173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
Kimmy can you do $$ for an hr. My pm button is stuck?
Lmao your wild haha
Kimmy_From_DFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #22
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW View Post
Actually they are, speak on what you know not what you think you know

Then why make this thread? If so many guys are willing to pay your rate then ignore the ones that don't. I do know if business was good, you wouldn't be one here asking what makes you so special.

What makes your pussy so special? Nothing, the only thing you got going for you is that most the guys on here couldn't pull pussy in the rw if their life depended on it. That's why you get paid. That's why a lot of very unattractive ladies on here get paid.

Hope you have a successful tour!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #23
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

How about a LNG for $ hhr , why am I so special? just because

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:09 PM   #24
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I don’t wear panties
Actually you did..for a short time.
One might almost say.. brief-ly.

I don't know if my recent review has anything to do with it, but guys.. if something in my wording implied that I thought that Kimmy was open to haggling, that was not intended.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sawwypuppy.jpg (98.4 KB, 243 views)
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:18 PM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Actually they are, speak on what you know not what you think you know
Two things.

Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have all of these PR problems.

But then again If you were one of my ladies you wouldn't dare post without my permission and offend my current and potential customers.

Shame on you.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:34 PM   #26
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

I’m just wondering what makes a high volume whore think she is Oh So Special for any of us to want to give her $300, when 1) She has no plans on providing any level of acceptable IOP that would get her additional business and she displays piss poor TCB when introducing herself to the community........ 2) Most of us have never seen her before & don’t know how she performs during a session & 3) she's probably going to whine as her visit comes to an end because her attitude on day one cost her any chance of having a good week......

I’m sorry but in my opinion any visiting whore, such as yourself, that has no track record of reviews by local respected members with solid reputations with local whores is going to lower himself to some uppity visiting whore's scrutiny when he already has dozens of more attractive and economically favorable options.

I’m sure there are a few saps here that will pay your inflated rates but none that will provide you a boost in business and help salvage your visit after you already stepped off on the wrong foot....

None of us need a visiting whore's opinion on how we should worship your fuckhole by paying too much for something old and worn out most likely..... Isn't there a report of the stench that emanated from it posted up somewhere?

In case you don't get it.... Your negative comments are not welcome here.....

You probably have 1 chance to salvage your visit... PID is well loved by local ladies and writes reviews for a large audience.... Although his $200 offer is probably no longer on the table you might be able to win a favorable review from him with a $100 rate and MSOG....

You WILL need to clean that fuck hole a little better though...

Good Luck....

Oh... Yeah.....

Most of the visiting whores from Dallas are in the 18-22yo bracket and a lot tighter that your pics seem to indicate.... there is some sag displayed in the tit pics as well as some loose skin on the thighs.... A little make-up applied correctly might help ya... In other words you do not rise to the standards we expect and normally see....

No charge for those pointers...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:52 PM   #27
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
& I’m just saying what a lot of well reviewed & recommended providers are thinking. If you don’t want to see me, fine, but if you do, don’t contact me asking to lower my rates for you.

& like I said at the end of the thread, I don’t need your negativity, it was a legitimate question!
As a very well reviewed provider I actually don't mind being asked... I appreciate the hard working man who wants to treat himself but mright be on a budget...
I for one would take the 200 if my rate is 300 because 200 is still way more than 0...
I always say it's best to ask because the worse she can say is no
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:05 PM   #28
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
As a very well reviewed provider I actually don't mind being asked... I appreciate the hard working man who wants to treat himself but mright be on a budget...
I for one would take the 200 if my rate is 300 because 200 is still way more than 0...
I always say it's best to ask because the worse she can say is no
Ms. Vic, I appreciate this post/ thought.. It shows you are considerate to all that may inquire in seeing you, knowing not all have the same monetary choices.. Also if you are slow you do take the "200", cause it is money in hand. It also shows you have an open mind. I have always believed that there is no question that cannot be asked. .This post/thought shows why you have been able to stay relevant on the board for a long time.. I hope the younger gals read and think about what you posted above.. It shows good business and life virtues !!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:48 AM   #29
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Kimmy, stick to your guns.

Many ladies imo are silently cheering you on.

Takes a lady with a big "pair" (not talking bosoms here) to opine in public.

Far as I know, the hobby permits all involved to state -- and stake -- their rates and stick to them.

Few males can ever fully understand the feminine rationale for pricing and volume decisions.

Not sure either why dudes feel obliged to out their budgets (might use another adjective, but I will be polite) in public.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:52 AM   #30
Mongo1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuyII View Post
Sometimes, the loudest and most powerful statement can be made - quite simply - by keeping one's mouth shut. The OP would have been far better served by simply not making this thread. But in doing so, and letting one's curiosity get the better of her, she may well have shot herself in the foot. For her responses are more off putting than I'm sure she intended. All to prove a point. A point which didn't need to be made (publicly).

Charge what you charge. See who you see. Just like hobbyists, we see who we want and pay what we want. If that number is out of range (for a vast variety of reasons), then we simply move on. I suggest you do the same. Just my opinion.
^^This^^

I rarely post in coed, but have a hard time looking away from the train wreck. I think it's worth saying, coed and stupid junior high girl bickering w/johns anywhere around here, is much more off putting and only serves to push away more potential clients than it could ever possibly attract. Airing of the Grievances is best saved for Festivus.

I don't necessarily mean the OP here. We have all seen far more off putting posts and threads. But it boggles my mind how providers can get sucked into rants around here and put their drama, lack of intellect and poor grammar on full display for all their potential clients. .....but, I guess if they were business majors they wouldn't still be slingin it.

Carry on.
Mongo1971 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women