Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60300
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41372
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2016, 11:22 PM   #16
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
Thank you ladies very much you all seem very kind... Id never been on a sight before and trying to learn it. And not step on toes. I appreciate all your responses they've been helpful. And I may message and inquirer in future. Thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to do so... ��
much better avatar pic....natural pics are more likely to attract the guys you seek, nobody expects all providers to be spinners, but a classy natural pic, will get a lot more responses ...trust me there's a saying that goes....there's an ass for every seat.....and it kinda applies here, because men's attraction is not only subjective ...but visual....nobody is perfect, but by emphasizing your best assets...eyes, face, whatever...you will attract your market.....
not every lady needs to post pics in lingerie.....sometimes jeans and a tee shirt gets a mans attention better.........sorry if you thought I was a dick from my previous posts, but I wanted to give you a mans op
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:50 AM   #17
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

okay then....I see your green light is on .....I guess normal guys thoughts are offensive to you ...in that case.....starve, or figure it out yourself.....or try the lingerie....there jumbo and good luck with that.....lord knows we need some more big girls......lol..... why add normal guys opinion.....have a great week......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:10 AM   #18
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
much better avatar pic....natural pics are more likely to attract the guys you seek, nobody expects all providers to be spinners, but a classy natural pic, will get a lot more responses ...trust me there's a saying that goes....there's an ass for every seat.....and it kinda applies here, because men's attraction is not only subjective ...but visual....nobody is perfect, but by emphasizing your best assets...eyes, face, whatever...you will attract your market.....
not every lady needs to post pics in lingerie.....sometimes jeans and a tee shirt gets a mans attention better.........sorry if you thought I was a dick from my previous posts, but I wanted to give you a mans op
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
okay then....I see your green light is on .....I guess normal guys thoughts are offensive to you ...in that case.....starve, or figure it out yourself.....or try the lingerie....there jumbo and good luck with that.....lord knows we need some more big girls......lol..... why add normal guys opinion.....have a great week......
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+use+an+ellipsis

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:29 PM   #19
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Velvet,

Could you post a few selfies, please? This may help you get some responses, if you are still in need.

No need for face pics. We understand your need for privacy if you don't want to reveal your identity in a face pic.

A degree of nudity will help a lot as well. Big Girls with Big Boobs Are Awesome!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:18 PM   #20
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
Ginger you know as well as I do that these people are just gonna run whoever they want outta here. They ran off Tara Evans, they ran KittyLamour outta here a few weeks ago, and although we are currently not on speaking terms they ran !VI! outta here too.

So if they wanna run this new girl out before she even starts then they are gonna do it.
You can't even keep your story straight!! Hahahahahahhahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
...I wrong when I said that people on here ran !VI! off this site. The truth is that !VI! has ran herself off this site, and !VI! has now lost her last remaining supporter.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce View Post
Keep sharpening - I believe it's either sarcasm or a response to your honesty.
Someone got it, it's hard to get your point through text words sometimes

OP; post some pics, menu, rates and someone will bite, they always do. Good luck in this jungle👍
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #22
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

I've got one referral down!! I'm not one that likes to get into it with people. I like to laugh and enjoy life. I've been winging it to learn this website. I didn't mean to come across offensive nor am I trying to compete with other providers. They are all pretty ladies and everyone has something different to offer something different to bring to the table. And their own ways that would make you feel like kings. For future newbies please don't be so harsh.. Understand that everyone special and although it may not be in your eyes to others she maybe perfect. js!! To the men out there you want a down to earth can bs laugh and carry on with anyone and make you feel comfortable that me!! I appologize for starting such heated discussions... I just wanted help to be approved on your website. I still need some help...
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:48 AM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

That review seems fake.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:49 AM   #24
tks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
That review seems fake.
I agree
tks is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:47 AM   #25
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
That review seems fake.
I got to agree as well
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:43 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
That review seems fake.
100% fake, time to go back to the drawing board OP
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #27
Chico Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I've met Velvet in a non-bcd setting and can vouch that she is indeed a real provider looking to establish herself in this community. She got off to a shaky start and now knows the steps necessary to get verified. She's not new to the profession and it's likely that one of her regulars created a profile for the purpose of writing the review to help get her verified. I look at it this way.....we now have a new hobbyist that can contribute more information as well as a new provider that seems to be trying to do things the right way. Take this for what it's worth. I think we should give her the opportunity to get verified and receive more reviews before passing judgment.
Chico Brown is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:54 PM   #28
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Well, a fake review doesn't help anybody.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:53 AM   #29
NeaWizard
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Not Fake.

My review was not fake. I have been with velvetangeltouch, she is as real as they get.
Ok, so I don't know how to make a good review. Don't take it out on her.
NeaWizard is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:55 PM   #30
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Now that you have a review its time to pull up your big girl panties, get verified, post proper ads and compete with the other 700+ other DFW ECCIE providers on here.

DFW is a cut throat business for the ladies and you are another addition.

The oh woe is me I have no reviews, won't anyone come see me thread is used all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Many of the mongers here see it as desperation and will look at you in one of two ways.

1. She's desperate, will see anyone and take any donation just to get verified and let safety drop. Especially is week. It's "Rent Week".
2. Look desperate so we don't want to see you.

You're the only one who can control your existence on this board.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women