Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162864
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36408
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's not quite sharp enough for checkers. In fact, he's as sharp as a bowling ball.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:21 AM   #17
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Some say God knows what everyone is doing, that he knows your darkest thoughts and knows when you do bad things. Some say God just kind of manages this mess humans have made but does not step in (or maybe he does once every couple of thousand years) to correct us ants. Either way Obama aint' God. How could he possible know all the details of all this shit while running this county. He sees the big picture, not the trees in the forrest. Unfortunately, his big ideas are wrong and will hurt the country and the ecomony and make the world a more dangerous place to life. But you can't personally blame him for not deporting the older brother. He would not know anything about that.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The problem with your reasoning is that you act as if Bush personally know about this person and personally authorized him staying in the country. The reality is that some low level clerk made the decision and that Bush was never aware of this person previous to the attack. But that is not your concern. You just want to blame Bush as if personally it is his fault. Your hatred clouds your judgement and post for that matter.
There. I fixed it for you.

Or were you one of those who didn't blame Bush for 911?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:38 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
Some say God knows what everyone is doing, that he knows your darkest thoughts and knows when you do bad things. Some say God just kind of manages this mess humans have made but does not step in (or maybe he does once every couple of thousand years) to correct us ants. Either way Obama aint' God. How could he possible know all the details of all this shit while running this county. He sees the big picture, not the trees in the forrest. Unfortunately, his big ideas are wrong and will hurt the country and the ecomony and make the world a more dangerous place to life. But you can't personally blame him for not deporting the older brother. He would not know anything about that.
Really?

I guess it "depends"!
Old 04-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #20
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I had a tree fall down the other night, blocking my driveway, and had to pay a pretty penny to get it sawed up and removed. First, I blamed it on the violent storm with 40 MPH winds - but after reading some of these these cerebral threads, I now understand it ia all Obama's doing! Thanks!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess I'm curious as to why the Russians wanted the older brother checked out. Once the FBI checked him out he didn't end up on a terrorism watch list. Then when he went back to Russia that a flag didn't pop up. Or that he stayed in a country that his family wanted asylum from for six months, again no flag.

What was the point of the terrorism watch list? To stop people with similar names to terrorists? People who do strange things escape scrutiny, in this case a non American citizen.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
I had a tree fall down the other night, blocking my driveway, and had to pay a pretty penny to get it sawed up and removed. First, I blamed it on the violent storm with 40 MPH winds - but after reading some of these these cerebral threads, I now understand it ia all Obama's doing! Thanks!
What ... it fell or you had to pay to remove it ... or both?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

As usual, Trendaway has it all wrong. It's Bush's fault for letting the whole bunch in in the first place. C'mon Trendy, get with the program and pick up the pace.

Heh, Corneyhole - it's your picture next to the definition of "Armchair Quarterback." Is that the back of gritsboy or Trendaway head resting on your knee?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women