Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162864
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36408
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

+1
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Here is Wellendowed1911 telling the Sandbox that he visited one of Budman's provider and solicited personal information on Budman - he threatens to reveal whatever information he got form that provider...........all over a bet that never existed !

Your a fucking piece of scum Wellendowed1911.......

"I got in contact with a provider who you have seen, but per Eccie rules I can't reveal any info about you for privacy reason- but you are a coward and a loser. Just be glad there aren't any MOB guys on this site that we know of because your outcome would have been a lot different. You can take that 500 dollars and shove it up your Republican ass!!!"

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=10

It turns out to be a lie; Wellendowed used a veiled threat to intimate Budman ...........fucking scum.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I'll follow up with more of Wellendowed's own posts of what a piece of scum Wellendowed1911 is.............there is alot more.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're calling ANYONE scum, Whirlytard?

Look at this fucking thread you posted... Not to mention all of those you've shat since the Boston massacre.

You've hit a new low, and should be ashamed. At least!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Yeah; stick up for a guy who threatens an ECCIE member......your a fucking man without a moral compass AssUp....

You blindly defend Obama; and Wellendowed................... .
Old 04-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Read the hatred you post. what would you think of someone who only talks like you do?

You are a fucking disgrace. Glad we've never met.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #22
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yeah; stick up for a guy who threatens an ECCIE member......your a fucking man without a moral compass AssUp....

You blindly defend Obama; and Wellendowed................... .
he cannot help himself, that is why he was voted dipshit of the year

but I do know they are both related
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

anybody else get the irony of that post?

Of course, this has nothing to do with Girlytard's latest bullshit attack on POTUS. Lucky for him that NOBODY from Boston pays attention to ECCIE.

His sleazy ass would be chewed up worse than, well ....
Old 04-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #24
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Here is Wellendowed1911 telling the Sandbox that he visited one of Budman's provider and solicited personal information on Budman - he threatens to reveal whatever information he got form that provider...........all over a bet that never existed !

Your a fucking piece of scum Wellendowed1911.......

"I got in contact with a provider who you have seen, but per Eccie rules I can't reveal any info about you for privacy reason- but you are a coward and a loser. Just be glad there aren't any MOB guys on this site that we know of because your outcome would have been a lot different. You can take that 500 dollars and shove it up your Republican ass!!!"

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=10

It turns out to be a lie; Wellendowed used a veiled threat to intimate Budman ...........fucking scum.
And the whole Charade was a fucking joke you moron- you can even ask Budman himself- the whole shit about me coming to San Antonio to collect on a bet was all a fucking joke- how many post did you go through the find that??? You really don't have a fucking life- and Budman himself will tell you it was all a fucking joke to get him riled up- what a moron you are WhirlWay- do you want to try again?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'll follow up with more of Wellendowed's own posts of what a piece of scum Wellendowed1911 is.............there is alot more.
Post every last one of them because everything that got posted between me and Budman was a bunch of hot air going back and forth he in the beginning took the bait until he(Budman) later discovered it was all Bullshit- but funny that was directly after the election nearly 5 months ago and you till dumb enough to take the bait- what a fucking moron- look up the word Sarcasm Whirlway- what an asshole you are- but however, you are making political threads about some real life shit where people have died or sustained major injuries. What's worst me taking bullshit to another guy on this board and he talking bullshit back and neither one of us knowing each other and staying in 2 different cities and the biggest factor we both exchanging pm's that we were both bullshitting and was clearly entertainment- or YOU making a Mockery of a real event that killed 3 people injured hundreds?????
Old 04-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

why are you even answering this dickwipe?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #27
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
anybody else get the irony of that post?

Of course, this has nothing to do with Girlytard's latest bullshit attack on POTUS. Lucky for him that NOBODY from Boston pays attention to ECCIE.

His sleazy ass would be chewed up worse than, well ....
Yssup is right- it's a diversion by Whirlway because now he looks like a fucking moron- remember he created this shit before the 2nd guy was captured- he knows how stupid he looks making threads about a tragic incident where people lost their lives- he posted about 3 threads and numerous comments- not once condoning the act or feeling any remorse for the victims or their family, but more so how Obama will look and how much money Obama cut- even Old-T called you out for being a heartless piece of shit. Keep in mind WW- no one got hurt/killed etc in my little debacle with Budman and if you want to know the truth our last pm's we were man enough to apologize to each other and we moved on- You on the other hand should apologize for making a tragic incident into a political thread and you had the nerve on several post to ask people for a a fucking WAGER or the "over/under on how the POTUS handles/fucks up/takes credit/grandstand -your words paraphrased- this incident? I mean really??? Are you that cold-hearted and honestly WW I really think in your cold black heart you wish this tragic terrorist act would have dragged on for weeks and months so you could have a new thread to post every day somehow blaming Obama for the tragedy- you are a Sick bastard- I wish I could say what I really want to but the MOD would surely issue points- but in so many words- Go Fuck Yourself!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
why are you even answering this dickwipe?
You are right Yssup- hey Yssup look I know there are lot of threads that go back and forth with different political comments and jabs here and there- but when you have a tragic event like this- and this is even small scale compared to 9-11- you don't make political innuendos or blame any political party- you have respect for those who died and their families- WW crossed the line with his numerous threads and all of them linking them to Obama. Dayum I get it- he didn't vote for Obama- he doesn't like his policies- I get it- but hey don't fucking make light of a tragedy when someone has died- that's why LovingKayla garnished so much heat when she made some insensitive comments about the Conn shootings. Again, I didn't like Bush- but during 9-11 I could care less about politics and again I new someone personally who does in 9-11 and I would never jump on a thread and discus- well let's see the over/under of how Bush takes glory for 9-11- I sure as hell wouldn't utter those words while people have died.
WW made those comments literally hours after the event- heck the 3 haven't even been buried yet and he wants to make this into a political mockery it take a douche bag to do that type of crap.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That didn't take long,....

http://on.aol.com/video/obama-respon...pect-517751489
Old 04-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #30
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you fucking moron he gave credit to all those involved and mentioned the tremendous job of the Boston police officers and he asked for prayers for the victims and by stating that he hopes investigations will lead to answers. And the POTUS mentioned the tragic incident that was lost in the news with the factory explosion in Texas. Good speech Obama. Where was the so-called "grandstanding WW?.
If you were a man with a heart you would apologize!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women