Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36370
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2016, 10:02 AM   #16
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

As others have mentioned you're in a business where bb is sometimes provided and guys are gonna ask. To me the greater issue is when a dude threatens to write a negative review if you don't give it up. These are the names we want to see because they are pussies and deserve an ass whoopin.
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:03 AM   #17
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Probably the issue here is the whole interaction. A request for a service not offered and then an offer for a discounted price because of that service not being offered. Then the posting of request and denial of fetish, which is not what the OP states.

And, he's in love.

Sounds like the OP is just warning other ladies about a douche bag.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:10 AM   #18
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

I haven't heard the other side of the story and frankly don't want to, but he is wrong for the threat. If a female provider isn't okay with that, then don't push her.

That's like me saying, well she said she is not cool with CIM, so I just won't tell her and sneak it in. Not right. Not right.
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #19
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
And, he's in love.

Sounds like the OP is just warning other ladies about a douche bag.
i am in love too with that body! Did you see her pics?

And she should warn the ladies, and we should all be aware that is not cool to be an ass, if he indeed is.

As mr. Segal pointed out, we dont know his side.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 02:41 PM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

You want bb, go get a fucking wife, you dumb sons of bitches!!! Quit imposing on these girls to fuck you with no condom. If she gets pregnant or catch something, it's HER problem, because your dumb ass is ghost, using fake numbers and fake names.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:33 PM   #21
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Drama much? Dude asked, didn't force BB on her.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #22
HobbySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa View Post
Ladies,

honest_abe requested to visit me at my incall. We communicated solely by text. He agreed to meet me at my 280 rate. After getting my incall location, this person asked me if I offered bareback. After saying "No" this person then said he would only pay me "240". When I told this person I couldn't meet him, he posted on Eccie that he asked me about fetishes. Then this person texted me that he posted about me.

My side is this: He scared me, because I felt that he just wanted to know where my incall was.

The end of the story is that this person texted me that he loved me too.

Please be careful of him.
Thanks for the warning. I don't ever plan to see him.

But I do think he fucked up when he tried to haggle. He should have tipped or pay more additional services. This is where he fucked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
A founding father? Not quite, he came along about 4 score and 7 years after the founding.

Now I get it, the real Honest Abe was assassinated for trying to Hustle Pussy at Ford's Theater. He pissed off the wrong pimp.
Bottomfeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Drama much? Dude asked, didn't force BB on her.
You are obsessed with bareback. Get off the computer and go get laid.
HobbySnob is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #23
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

In this "reAl ec world" ...I had a dancing buddy that joined and got verified. She told me "all they want is a Bbj and don't wanna pay shit! Fuck that". The good news is she was a great entertaining with a great smile and laugh and a long time buddy. It may not be a bad week for you if you hang in there and not deal with the "do you do this on the cheap shit". And remember the mods will side with the paying customers. Soo you are not shit on here lady :-(
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #24
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbySnob View Post
Thanks for the warning. I don't ever plan to see him.

But I do think he fucked up when he tried to haggle. He should have tipped or pay more additional services. This is where he fucked up.

Bottomfeeder

You are obsessed with bareback. Get off the computer and go get laid.
Excuse me?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #25
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

You want bb, go get a fucking wife, you dumb sons of bitches!!! Quit imposing on these girls to fuck you with no condom. If she gets pregnant or catch something, it's HER problem, because your dumb ass is ghost, using fake numbers and fake names.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets.
Damn son, you're too deep in this. Constantly talking shit to providers who prefer not to see aa men, and now to this. Don't know if this is irony or reverse psychology tactics. :lol
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:45 PM   #26
Dfwexpat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1058108033]This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets.[/QUOTE

Well, that escalated quickly....
Dfwexpat is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:00 AM   #27
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
A founding father? Not quite, he came along about 4 score and 7 years after the founding.

Now I get it, the real Honest Abe was assassinated for trying to Hustle Pussy at Ford's Theater. He pissed off the wrong pimp.
exactly its fuckin Abe Lincoln for tebows sake.....he doesn't deserve some raw action? are you a fuckin Canadian? he freed the slaves.....he probably just needs some relaxation........ask Rambo....I mean randall creed.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:40 AM   #28
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think Rambo/Randall is just a little miffed that there hasn't been an NBA thread to bitch and whine on of late...Hang in there little fella, they'll be one soon enough or my name's not George Wahington Jr.

Mary Todd Lincoln, ooph, gives me the shivers just thinking bout raw doggin her.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #29
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Creepy
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:59 AM   #30
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the heads up but you're better off posting in the ladies area.

Also, truthfully, your going to get asked for BB. As long as he didn't try to sneak it in or force it on you, he really didn't do anything wrong.

Hell, I had some guy text me last night and saying he wanted to cum in me and lick it out of me.

I didn't bother replying. It's called the nature of the business.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women