Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2017, 07:09 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_rocketz View Post
When a lady is charging $240-$300/hour, I expect her to be at the top of her game and not phoning it in. Your looks and reputation will get me knocking on your door, but your performance is what will keep me coming back.

I get that life happens, and if you give me enough notice, then no harm, no foul. However, if you cancel on short notice or decide to bump my appointment cause someone else came in with a higher bid, then I would expect some compensation such as a discounted session or more time BCD when rescheduling. Otherwise, I don't think that I would reschedule cause my only opinion of you will be that you are unreliable and don't value my business.
if she's hot enough you'll be back. or if your star playa ain't shining that day you'll break down and text her back. may not apply to you but to most. especially those who have to pay and hobby not by choice
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #17
i_land_her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is real life and shit happens. As long as they let me know ASAP then I don't have a problem with it. I just want to know before I head over to their incall and then they don't answer the phone. This way I still have the opportunity to try to schedule with someone else.

I would also expect a provider to understand if something came up and I had to cancel with as much notice as possible so she can book a replacement.
i_land_her is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines View Post
I think a lot of hobbyist forget that we providers have actual lives and other jobs outside the hobby. I have asked to reschedule a few times due to having to work late at the office. My RW career is important to me as well as the hobby so I always make sure to do right by both.

If you don't believe my "excuse" and choose not to see me, that's your prerogative. If you do decide to see me when I'm actually functioning at 100% , then you're in for a real treat

It really depends on the hobbyist. Plenty of ladies out there for them to whet their appetites with, but if they still choose to see you, make it extra special!
I will always give the benefit of the doubt ... until I get lied to ... then all bets are off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I would charge it to the game and either see her or not based on my sexual desire to see her which is typically akin to a snapshot in time.

however, I rarely if ever believe the reason. why? because I used to see a caucasian provider that I will never review and if i caught a wild hair that morning I'd call her up and ask her to cancel all her appointments for the day...and I would cover her loss. she would always comply. So one day I asked her what she tells them when she cancels and she said: "I tell them I'm sick or I have an emergency. I tell them whatever the fuck I want to tell them."

so cancelling on me but giving me a heads up is not an issue. I used to be an asshole by doing that to those that scheduled and so I apologize. So when it happens to me I can't complain just charge it to the game. Not saying I'm one ( cuz lawd knows I'm not) but there are high rollers amongst us that can play like that. lol

Let us know when you actually see a provider, or get stood up by a provider.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:43 PM   #19
Houtxdj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The interesting part here is the rescheduling.

I'm a little jaded because I've gotten verified for a few dates in a row where the provider just "evaporated" and stopped responding for a while.

Later turned out to be "I was robbed" or " changed phones" or just no more communication.

If they are trying to reschedule then I would probably not even listen to the excuse and carry on if I was still interested.
Houtxdj is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #20
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I will always give the benefit of the doubt ... until I get lied to ... then all bets are off.
Priceless! tells me all I need to know bout you ;-)
Old 03-23-2017, 09:16 PM   #21
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I would just call a regular. The to do list grows and changes like the wind. You can be at the front of the line then, off the list or at the back at any time. Whatever your story is it dont matter you lost your spot.

Your goal as a lady should be to make it on that regulars list and off the to do list.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:43 PM   #22
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

always fun when the whores tell you some shit

then a review pops up blowing them out of the water

(no pod pun intended)
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:56 PM   #23
johnny_rocketz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
if she's hot enough you'll be back. or if your star playa ain't shining that day you'll break down and text her back. may not apply to you but to most. especially those who have to pay and hobby not by choice
Some guys may go back if she's hot enough, but I wouldn't. I don't waste time with anyone that makes it difficult for me to give them my money. There are plenty of other quality ladies that understand good customer service and will gladly take my money.
johnny_rocketz is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #24
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

If she sings PassionFruit to me, I'll see her again!
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:30 PM   #25
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I had a provider cancel on me and blame it on the babysitter......then had another provider confirm she od'd on cake.......it hurt...........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:39 PM   #26
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Anyone canceling anything with fair notice should always be acceptable. Who cares the reason. Unless it's a funeral or a wedding, who gives a shit? How important can it be. If you think your life revolves around that momement in time, you need to reassess your life. Good coed thread. Finally something other than the moron olympics.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:50 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

You know absolutely nothing ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:58 AM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
what I do know is you're loving but moe importantly trusting

you my friend have not been nor will you ever get lied to
Old 03-24-2017, 06:39 AM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

He just did
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:43 AM   #30
wildething
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Finally something other than the moron olympics.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what I do know is you're loving but moe importantly trusting

you my friend have not been nor will you ever get lied to
No Mythos, the gold medalist is still representing.
wildething is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women